Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 19 days!)

Nice, I haven't felt my skin crawl today, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/waiting-till-the-wedding-night-getting-married-the-right-way

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

quote:

The author and his wife on his wedding day in August 2012. (Courtesy of the author.)
Not their wedding day. His.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Was the wife also a virgin? I feel like she had to know that was going to end up being a bad idea.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

https://twitter.com/Dagilasex/status/1049911597433581568?s=19

Social justice warrior destroying adult store sex facts and jokes

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN has issued a correction as of 11:50 on Oct 10, 2018

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Crowder just seems so sad and desperate to get to the front of the grift train. It has to burn him up that he doesnt get the same "respect" a Shapiro does and he somehow comes off as more pathetic then the Kent state gun girl in his stunts.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
good.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Should have left them in the middle of nowhere.

http://archive.is/KnBH5

AnimeIsTrash has issued a correction as of 13:40 on Oct 10, 2018

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

B-Rock452 posted:

Crowder just seems so sad and desperate to get to the front of the grift train. It has to burn him up that he doesnt get the same "respect" a Shapiro does and he somehow comes off as more pathetic then the Kent state gun girl in his stunts.

Why do all his stunts involve dressing up like a woman :thunk:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Canned Panda posted:

We just need to make our own definition of "getting Loomered" then. Make it some gross sex act.

Having sex with Laura Loomer.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Having sex with Laura Loomer.

The only time I have ever felt a passing moment of sympathy for a nazi was when I saw Loomer touch that guy’s neck in the big ashkenazi tits video.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

jfc that Moates guy saying "this is street cred" at an article detailing how much of a creepzilla he is

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

DLC Inc posted:

jfc that Moates guy saying "this is street cred" at an article detailing how much of a creepzilla he is

Not the kind of street cred that would help out in prison, I'm sure.

Bearded Whiteguy
Mar 2, 2018

I APPROPRIATE THE PLIGHT OF OTHER RACES TO FILL THE VOID OF BEING A FAT USELESS FUCK

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Loomer lives in Manhattan so she must be making decent cash doing this poo poo

Baked Alaska is definitely broke as gently caress though

https://www.patreon.com/lauraloomer

She makes $1.2K a month. There is absolutely no way she is affording anything in Manhattan unless she's sharing a studio with someone and they split it or that's where her parents live and she's living at home. Freestarter and Wesearcher were doomed when Paypal and Stripe dropped them, and her legal defense fund money had to dry up since it only raised like 13k (and she may have spent it on... uh... plastic surgery. Is that true?)

In other words, she's being bankrolled by someone like Milo was (might still be). She was fired from Rebel, but seems to be able to travel to DC and other places once in awhile. Her blog doesn't get much traffic, you don't make much money on YouTube revenue, and looking at her twitter interactions before she blocked me was really, really sad.

She's going Baked Alaska soon. She'll write a book, it won't sell, and she'll end up walking dogs.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Canned Panda posted:

We just need to make our own definition of "getting Loomered" then. Make it some gross sex act.

How about getting Loomered is being the girl at the orgy everyone ignores and no one even pretends to be interested in ?

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

I'm pretty sure "getting loomered" is getting your blue checkmark taken away

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

please knock Mom! posted:

trying so drat hard to force 'loomered'

Its funny how Kvanaugh getting in didn't make her happier at all.

Downloaded a podcast inteviewing the guy who wrote The Reactionary Mind and so far he's been getting into why conservatives are so wild and crazy despite achieving literally every lever of power, is b/c it still isn't making their lives better so gotta make up a conspiracy to justify that.

e:

BOOSness Hammocks posted:

Here is a not great video from Doug Lane that tries to contextualize Nagle’s comments about carl. It is pretty bad, but it clarifies (unintentionally) that Nagle’s deal is that she does not understand what racism is or that she can say something racist without malicious intent:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQqRxkP2xr0

you weren't kidding, wow this is terrible. Calling Carl whatever a racist is actually an indictment of the left, instead of throwing him into the rest of human trash that composite the alt-right, it is our job to understand him, otherwise we too are in a system of control or some such poo poo i dunno i stopped paying attn jesus christ.

Shageletic has issued a correction as of 19:37 on Oct 10, 2018

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
You can coast by while building up a lot of debt in your 20s, particularly if you come from a family with modest wealth. It'll cripple you for the rest of your life but it can run for a while before you're walking dogs.

hitchensgoespop posted:

The most hilarious thing about this is that if anything, "loomered" is far more likely to be taken up as a word for when you massively self own in public and humiliate yourself demonstrating what a gigantic idiot you are.
"But you *have* heard of me" :downs:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

probably because to him, Milton Berle’s “hilarious” “drag” routine represents the apex of comedic genius

e: dammit my quotation marks are only showing up some of the time :argh:

SatansOnion has issued a correction as of 19:56 on Oct 10, 2018

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

every right wing highschool dipshit in this article keeps talking about their careers, team, co-workers, professional work titles, etc. and it's loving lol. they must be the most insufferable little shits

who are these losers why is anyone, even right wing media watch, watching them

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

cumshitter posted:

who are these losers why is anyone, even right wing media watch, watching them

To out them when they try to groom underage girls, duh.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

moates is like 25 iirc

the worst conservatives over the coming decades are gonna be the ones who were in Kindergarten during 9/11

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

This explains a lot.

There's just something about sex deprivation combined with hate that produces truly uniquely grotesque individuals.

Case studies in progress: Steven Crowder and Ben Shapiro.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

He actually tweeted one day that youtube went sjw because all they recommend to him are videos about how men can apply makeup to look like a woman before he realized youtube targets those suggestions based on previous searches

Dude is definitely closeted

Dekko
May 23, 2007

Shageletic posted:

Its funny how Kvanaugh getting in didn't make her happier at all.

Downloaded a podcast inteviewing the guy who wrote The Reactionary Mind and so far he's been getting into why conservatives are so wild and crazy despite achieving literally every lever of power, is b/c it still isn't making their lives better so gotta make up a conspiracy to justify that.

I'd like to listen to this, which podcast was it?

Bearded Whiteguy
Mar 2, 2018

I APPROPRIATE THE PLIGHT OF OTHER RACES TO FILL THE VOID OF BEING A FAT USELESS FUCK
This is a great self own:

https://twitter.com/Hatewatch/status/1050113836009828354

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

He actually tweeted one day that youtube went sjw because all they recommend to him are videos about how men can apply makeup to look like a woman before he realized youtube targets those suggestions based on previous searches

Dude is definitely closeted

LOL goddamn

I wonder how much Koch money Crowder makes though

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1050109193737375749

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sex is for IDIOTS change my mind

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003

says the shut in afraid to leave his apartment

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

stupid meanish question, but do you think crowder is a self hating in the closet kind of dude? its probably more of the "broken shithead who is mad about not having sex until marrage and has a massive Madonna/whore complex" but i kinda believe he might just be some super self hating type rear end in a top hat.

drat, he is really scraping for "edgy" hot takes.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

the most pitiful PJW vids were always the ones about how modern art and music and literally everything fun IS ACTUALLY GARBAGE but ho boy lately he has been leaning really hard into this poo poo. That "love is WEAKNESS" vid was beyond pathetic.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Ahaha, PJW is 36, alone, and ranting about how love is a weakness. Did anyone else think he was way younger, or was that just me?

mrbotus
Apr 7, 2009

Patron of the Pants
PJW is officially off infowars rights? Is he still ranting about conspiracy theory poo poo or had he made a return to his "young man with old man's brain doesn't like thing" schtick?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Azathoth posted:

Ahaha, PJW is 36, alone, and ranting about how love is a weakness. Did anyone else think he was way younger, or was that just me?

Honestly i would have said late twenties early thirties

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

DLC Inc posted:

the most pitiful PJW vids were always the ones about how modern art and music and literally everything fun IS ACTUALLY GARBAGE but ho boy lately he has been leaning really hard into this poo poo. That "love is WEAKNESS" vid was beyond pathetic.

I'm always curious if people like this aren't dating or trying to get a partner or at least laid - they always say some poo poo like "I am super enlightened because I use my brain for super smart stuff and I've transcended such petty emotions as love", and I always want to ask what specifically they're doing with their time. Invariably these super brain guys are using all those free brain cells to wallow in nerd culture detritus but they want to phrase it like they've got a computer in their brain doing some folding@home poo poo

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Azathoth posted:

Holy poo poo he's 36?
He looks a lot younger, but oddly not in a good way. Like he is perpetually stuck having some horrible mid-puberty ninth grade face.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Bearded Whiteguy posted:

https://www.patreon.com/lauraloomer

She makes $1.2K a month. There is absolutely no way she is affording anything in Manhattan unless she's sharing a studio with someone and they split it or that's where her parents live and she's living at home. Freestarter and Wesearcher were doomed when Paypal and Stripe dropped them, and her legal defense fund money had to dry up since it only raised like 13k (and she may have spent it on... uh... plastic surgery. Is that true?)

In other words, she's being bankrolled by someone like Milo was (might still be). She was fired from Rebel, but seems to be able to travel to DC and other places once in awhile. Her blog doesn't get much traffic, you don't make much money on YouTube revenue, and looking at her twitter interactions before she blocked me was really, really sad.

She's going Baked Alaska soon. She'll write a book, it won't sell, and she'll end up walking dogs.

Has anyone tried to report her patreon account for racism? I guess just send in screenshots of all her awful tweets and see if they'll deplatform her. Every nail counts.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 19 days!)

Grape posted:

Holy poo poo he's 36?
He looks a lot younger, but oddly not in a good way. Like he is perpetually stuck having some horrible mid-puberty ninth grade face.

smoking as a teenager can stunt your growth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
He looks like a character a young Brad Dourif would have played.