Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

Yoshi Wins posted:

Brian Boyko. The man. The myth. The brony who posted on brony forums and everywhere else on the internet using his real name.

yessss i couldn't remember his name

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GANFn8IoqYs

edit: lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBxm-LcQyt0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
Downing Street 'wanted to bring in SAS commander to give tearful Theresa May pep talk after election disaster'

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Breaking up the banks isn't going to solve racism

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

MikeCrotch posted:

Breaking up the banks isn't going to solve racism

Distribution of their ill gotten gains will though.to

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

Yoshi Wins posted:

Brian Boyko. The man. The myth. The brony who posted on brony forums and everywhere else on the internet using his real name.

the fella who couldnt work out why people thought a super PAC called Mayday was a bit on the nose

also this was a super PAC dedicated to getting money out of politics by... donating money, to politics?

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Zephyr Teachout was also involved with Mayday which kept me from fully embracing her AG run. I did vote for her but declined to campaign for her.

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

There was a brief moment post-election before the electoral college did their thing when liberals thought the Hamilton Electors would throw the whole thing and make Hillary president anyway and they were constantly quoting the musical at each other to show just how owned Trump was going to be.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

LMAO

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

There was a brief moment post-election before the electoral college did their thing when liberals thought the Hamilton Electors would throw the whole thing and make Hillary president anyway and they were constantly quoting the musical at each other to show just how owned Trump was going to be.

and then Hillary got more faithless electors than trump

GorgonLiker
Oct 7, 2018

Look me in the eyes, at least.
I maintain that Hamilton is a good musical but at this point I can't hear more than a bar of it without feeling queasy and embarrassed by proxy.

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

u remember when trump told guam it's ok if they get nuked because they're getting great ratings and everyone is talking about guam now

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
trumps weird alpha male handshake yank thing. does he still do that?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
when the rock publicly fellated MBS on social media and he still has a career somehow

https://twitter.com/TamerELG/status/983560194826350592?s=20

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Donald Trump Jr. taking his daughter's Halloween candy to teach her about communism

Candy that was freely given to her my members of her community

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Taintrunner posted:

when the rock publicly fellated MBS on social media and he still has a career somehow

https://twitter.com/TamerELG/status/983560194826350592?s=20

theres also the "thank you my friend rupert murdoch" buried in there, goddamn

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007

DKD posted:

You're being too negative. They're coming up with better standards and regulations for armed teachers. Never again will we have the tragedy of a teacher failing to loving blow away a student

And don’t forget the upswing in the Kevlar backpack market! Providing jobs in the heartland (of China probably but whatever).

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
hero teacher EVISCERATES student with 360 no-scope abdomen shot

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GalacticAcid posted:

hero teacher EVISCERATES student with 360 no-scope abdomen shot

what if the school shooter is wearing two bulletproof backpacks, what then

babypolis posted:

theres also the "thank you my friend rupert murdoch" buried in there, goddamn

remember when Dems wanted this shithead to run for President

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Hedenius posted:

And don�t forget the upswing in the Kevlar backpack market! Providing jobs in the heartland (of China probably but whatever).

oh it's a booming market don't forget about the bulletproof lunch trays and the prefab mass shooting classroom shelters

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

3000 dead lmao

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Taintrunner posted:

what if the school shooter is wearing two bulletproof backpacks, what then

remember when Dems wanted this shithead to run for President

if we make the bulletproof backpacks illegal only criminals will have bulletproof backpacks!!!!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
obama commuting chelsea manning's sentence after 7 years and even then making her release date not happen for another 4 months

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

obama commuting chelsea manning's sentence after 7 years and even then making her release date not happen for another 4 months

Julian Assange said he would leave the embassy closet he had been hiding in if Obama released Manning shortly before this happened but he said it didn’t count because it wasn’t a full pardon.

Has he been hiding longer than the punishment for the cushy Swedish punishment for rape he would have got by now? funny politics poo poo I suddenly remembered: Julian Assange the ultimate self owner lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Comrayn posted:

Julian Assange said he would leave the embassy closet he had been hiding in if Obama released Manning shortly before this happened but he said it didn’t count because it wasn’t a full pardon.

Has he been hiding longer than the punishment for the cushy Swedish punishment for rape he would have got by now? funny politics poo poo I suddenly remembered: Julian Assange the ultimate self owner lol

People panicked when Assange went silent for awhile because they changed the wifi password lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Comrayn posted:

He probably would have had a nicer room too.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Spergin Morlock posted:

He probably would have had a nicer room too.

no twitter tho, a fate worse than death for a man like him

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

Comrayn posted:

trumps weird alpha male handshake yank thing. does he still do that?

literally the only good thing Macron has done was humiliate Trump over the handshake thing

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Harper's Magazine posted:

[T]here’s an exhibit... at the Clinton Presidential Library that shows Hillary giving a speech in the Gaza Strip in front of a sign that reads WOMEN'S EMPOWERMENT THROUGH MICRO-LENDING.

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

https://twitter.com/QPastura/status/752607991833190401

Fuzzy McDoom
Oct 9, 2007

-MORE MONEY FOR US

-FUCK...YOU KNOW, THE THING

holy lol

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

There were 12 2016 Republican primary debates. The entire 2015 Canadian federal election started two days before the first debate and ended 9 days before the third one. It was the longest election in Canadian history.

tinstaach has issued a correction as of 20:16 on Oct 11, 2018

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

MikeCrotch posted:

literally the only good thing Macron has done was humiliate Trump over the handshake thing

I mean knowing trump I wouldn't be surprised if that handshake was a deciding factor in ditching the paris agreement so lol

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

swampland posted:

I mean knowing trump I wouldn't be surprised if that handshake was a deciding factor in ditching the paris agreement so lol

I'm pretty sure someone in the administration flat out said this

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

MikeCrotch posted:

I'm pretty sure someone in the administration flat out said this

Ha jesus

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

that time kelly used his dead son to give trump vague political points

So Math
Jan 8, 2013

Ghostly Clothier
During the 2008 writer's strike, Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, and Conan O'Brien had a fake argument over whose talk show gave undue advantage to a Republican presidential candidate.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Comrayn posted:

Rape conviction in Sweden is a couple of years at most, but the statute of limitations ran out this summer so he's in the clear anyway. Unfortunately the british want him for avoiding arrest or whatever so I'll guess he'll live in the embassy for the rest of his life.

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

So Math posted:

During the 2008 writer's strike, Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, and Conan O'Brien had a fake argument over whose talk show gave undue advantage to a Republican presidential candidate.

Remember the rally Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert had to protest BOTH SIDES because they were equally bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

Remember the rally Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert had to protest BOTH SIDES because they were equally bad?

If you're talking about the Rally To Restore Sanity, that was just Stewart, Colbert had counterprogramming called the Rally To Instill Fear or something like that