Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Thoguh posted:

Looks like Trump won southwest Georgia with like 51-60% of the vote instead of the 70-80% he got in the Florida panhandle so I don't lust for god to strike vengeance on the Chuds as much there.

Unless it makes it's way to southeast Georgia, which appears to be even more chuddy than the panhandle.

A lot of the counties in that corner of the state are majority black, which explains the smaller trump count and why the state doesnt give a poo poo about them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

I have no wifi but I must post

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
I personally wouldn't eat anything grown or caught in the gulf of Mexico

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Thoguh posted:

Looks like Trump won southwest Georgia with like 51-60% of the vote instead of the 70-80% he got in the Florida panhandle so I don't lust for god to strike vengeance on the Chuds as much there.

Unless it makes it's way to southeast Georgia, which appears to be even more chuddy than the panhandle.

:pray: i hope michael cuts east through SE GA and then picks up more warm water from the ocean, moves inland again, and just keeps pingponging up the coast like that until it reaches washington dc or some poo poo.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

i mean they had all day what'd they do just sit around watching jeff

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

And no matter what kind of problem humans are facing, whether it's natural or man-made, I always hope it gets worse. Don't you? Don't you? Don't you have a part of you, a part of you that secretly hopes everything gets worse? When you see a big fire on TV... don't you hope it spreads? Don't you hope it gets completely out of control and burns down six counties? You don't root for the firemen do you? I mean I don't want them to get hurt or nothing, but I don't want them to put out my fire. That's my fire - that's nature showing off and having fun. I like fires. You know something else I like? Those spring floods in the Midwest! Aren't they great? Like clockwork, spring floods in the Midwest. Now I'm starting to notice... I'm starting to catch on, that every year... it's the same story. Another flood, in the same place, with the same people, on the same river- SAME loving PEOPLE!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Ripoff posted:

Also when you buy the house afaik they don’t even offer the insurance unless you live in a designated flood area which is kinda dumb now that we’re in Climate Doom: Eternal conditions.

a normal country would implement a land value tax across the US but nope our culture is fragmented and we hate our neighbors so :shobon:

they dont force you to buy it but you can and you get h*cka good rates if you are outside a mapped flood zone

floods are maybe the disaster that i find most intimidating so im delighted to carry the coverage even tho im p sure that philadelphia would have to end for my house to get caught in a proper deluge

Wendell_T_Stamps
Nov 26, 2017

COOOOOOOOODYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

An Apple A Gay posted:

i mean they had all day what'd they do just sit around watching jeff

that's what i did my duuuuu

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

twoday posted:

https://www.facebook.com/justina.gainer.7/videos/997289203793673/

Half of their house has blown away, they are crying and praying not to die, very dark stuff

they survived, but their home is fubar

t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

man was a treasure

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

https://twitter.com/TwisterChasers/status/1050131530394157057

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://i.imgur.com/gKVXimi.mp4

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
jeff is dead for real this time, i can feel it in my bones

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Al! posted:

jeff is dead for real this time, i can feel it in my bones

im sorry to disappoint u

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

WoodrowSkillson posted:

im sorry to disappoint u

my condolences to his widow, that's an awful trick to play on someone

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Al! posted:

lol the guy is going around his truck inspecting the damage right now. how did he not die holy poo poo

When Jeff isn't broadcasting, someone else absorbs his mantle of invulnerability

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

laughing at this lady on the abc stream describing the hurricane by saying it sounds like a tornado

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I've been a Jeff truther for the last three hours

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Seems like yal'l are getting some weather

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

this thing is quick, its already in georgia

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Gum posted:

turns out the secret to surviving a hurricane is to do the stupidest loving thing you can think of

Hurricane survival hack: have a friend on standby ready to hold your beer

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Pead posted:

It's about to enter Georgia still at hurricane strength. That part of georgia is rural and poor as hell, a lot of people are going to get hurt by this and our state is extra dogshit at disaster relief.

Best I can do is thoughts & prayers, m8

Gallatin
Sep 20, 2004

Gum posted:

turns out the secret to surviving a hurricane is to do the stupidest loving thing you can think of

This has been known and done in the South for time immemorial, except it does not yield 100% successful results.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Super glad I left Georgia recently.

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
:rip: serf

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

oh yeah this is probably gonna hit Atlanta nearly directly as possibly still a hurricane that should be fun for an area that's hundreds of miles from a coast

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Jordan Peterson looking good with his all meat diet

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

the bitcoin of weed posted:

oh yeah this is probably gonna hit Atlanta nearly directly as possibly still a hurricane that should be fun for an area that's hundreds of miles from a coast

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that Atlanta's building code doesn't quire significant hurricane protection

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Jordan Peterson looking good with his all meat diet

lol. someone needs to add the caption 'its not easy being green' to the end there when it speaks

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
nah it's gonna miss hotlanta according to the noaa

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

dang, almost had em

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
but prolly gonna roll over charlotte and raleigh tomorrow

...at like 50mph winds

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

nah it's gonna miss hotlanta according to the noaa

more like NOAA nuthin, they said it'd be a cat 1!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

there will be no hog lagoon left undisturbed

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

more like NOAA nuthin, they said it'd be a cat 1!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

tornado warnings in Cobb county at least, donut county to Atlanta

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pretty cool that a hurricane named after the archangel that leads the armies of heaven during the apocalypse is presently terrorizing chudlandia, cool and good.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
I'm in SoCal for work but my coworker back home in ATL says the power is out lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Addamere posted:

Pretty cool that a hurricane named after the archangel that leads the armies of heaven during the apocalypse is presently terrorizing chudlandia, cool and good.