Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sb hermit

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Happy belated bday, TVVO!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go
is anybody else getting every apostrophe turned into � on mobile? it's happening on both the Android and iOS apps

20 years of bein' awful

ChubbyChecker

Farecoal posted:

is anybody else getting every apostrophe turned into � on mobile? it's happening on both the Android and iOS apps

20 years of bein' awful

� ïsee¿½ � � m� ïs¿½ ï¿ ½ ït¿½o ï¿w½ ïor¿½k ï � � � �¿fi½n � ï¿e½ �

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Farecoal posted:

20 years of bein' awful

yeah, all teh apps are hosed

FluffieDuckie

Management is aware of the problem and agrees it’s a problem.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

beer pal

whats up yobbos who wants to chat with me

heres the beer pal updates: my jaw is all hosed up and i can barely open it enough to fit two fingers into my mouth (got to get this sorted before halloween since i love to eat fingers on halloween)

i just got my laungrdy done (my apt smells good like laundry detergent and frech clean sheets that are all tight and neat are a real bed time treat )

i also did grocersies and my fridge has all kinds of fruits and veggies. i been a real big pear guy lately and also got some strawbs (ive been doing this thing where i eat the leaves of the strawberries - its good actually)

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

beer pal

with the little ones you can just pop the whole thing in your moth. i like the little note of bitter in there too

alnilam

hi bud I've gotten into eating the whole dang strawb too and I agree I'm into it it's good!! I'm about to go to bed but i hope you get your jaw fixed before spookytime :ohdear:

beer pal

thanks alnilam its getting better slowly i think. have a good sleep and dont have a pillow thats too big or too small (my chiropractor says this is a good way to help get your jaw hosed up)

Scaly Haylie

beer pal posted:

with the little ones you can just pop the whole thing in your moth. i like the little note of bitter in there too

please don't put strawberries in your moth, it will die

Manifisto

hey beer pal, sorry about your jaw!

thanks to you and alnilam I googled "can you eat strawberry leaves" and the search returned only one result which was "no, you loving moron"

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

my google has developed an attitude lately, is anyone else having this pbroblem?

beer pal

i dont know what google youre using but world famous nutrition doctor dr greger says "its good actually"

Manifisto

beer pal posted:

i dont know what google youre using but world famous nutrition doctor dr greger says "its good actually"

I googled dr. greger and the search result was "poopyhead"

xcheopis

I think your Google is possessed.

Manifisto

xcheopis posted:

hmm that sounds like a thread idea

ty nesamdoom!

Jaded Burnout

I eat the main bit of the strawb and give the stub to a rat

Neitherman

He will die without safety brief.

Hello byob. Why is being high so good? Thx fr havin me

Twenty Four

xcheopis posted:

Manifisto posted:

:yeah:

Manifisto

Neitherman posted:

Hello byob. Why is being high so good? Thx fr havin me

hello neitherman! hmm let me think

• avoid floodwaters
  • helps combat life-threatening burriot and pizza deficiency
  • better visibility of predators such as 419 scammers and people advertising "one weird trick"
  • enhances diorama construction
  • thc improves brain function in numerous ways such as

• . . . what was I talking about?

ty nesamdoom!

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
Hello I'll be here in spirit today

alnilam

Renegret posted:

:spooky:

Jaded Burnout

Renegret posted:

gin, or The Vokda?

Stooge

Jaded Burnout posted:

gin, or The Vokda?

Which one of these is the holy spirit?

Twenty Four

Renegret posted:

Jaded Burnout posted:

gin, or The Vokda?

Bourbon or some type of whisky usually, but I do like me a G&T now and again, and The Vokda is pretty much the jack of all trades utility of booze. I keep a bit of the 5 major booze types and then some on hand even if I rarely drink it for guests.

What I'm saying is Renegret may be here in spirit, but I will be here in spirits.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Diction coach: "I cahn't stahnd it."

ChubbyChecker posted:

I cannnnnt stannnnnnd it.

Diction coach: "No no no. Let's try something else."

Diction coach: "An apostrophe is easy to see, it looks like ' ' ' ' ' ' '"

ChubbyChecker posted:

� �see�� � � m� �s�� � � �t��o �w� �or��k � � � � ��fi�n � �e� �

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

alnilam

Jolo posted:

Diction coach: "I cahn't stahnd it."

Diction coach: "No no no. Let's try something else."

Diction coach: "An apostrophe is easy to see, it looks like ' ' ' ' ' ' '"

lol

Stooge

so after years of having better than 20/20 vision (if you think that's good, my dick is 20/20 too :smuggo:), i finally need glasses.

It's annoying how much of a difference they make. Bloody astigmatisms.

Scaly Haylie

Manifisto posted:

the hauntbing

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Hello, byob.

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Stooge posted:

so after years of having better than 20/20 vision (if you think that's good, my dick is 20/20 too :smuggo:), i finally need glasses.

Time is a motherfucker.

----------------

Manifisto

welcome back drilldo!

ty nesamdoom!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Stooge posted:

I too astigmatize! But one eye is still basically good for everything, so the other one is just a lazy poo poo and doesn't even bother any more, only existing to give me a headache unless I wear glasses. So I can get similar functionality by instead wearing an eyepatch, but with bonus being mistaken for a zombie or a robot or something instead of a nerd.

Farecoal

There he go
I had the same issue when I was a kid, then my right eye, the functioning one, had had enough and started to go too. now I have trouble seeing at all without my contacts!!

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Manifisto posted:

welcome back drilldo!

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

alnilam

Consider yourself semi lucky i guess if wearing correction is even a yes or no question for you. I can't even walk around or cross the street without correction :(

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
What's the deal with eye problems? If it was genetic you'd think that the bad DNA wouldn't have made it this far in the bloodline due to premature deaths during the hunter gatherer period of human development.

At what point did corrective lenses really become common I wonder?

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Jaded Burnout

Dick Bastardly posted:

What's the deal with eye problems? If it was genetic you'd think that the bad DNA wouldn't have made it this far in the bloodline due to premature deaths during the hunter gatherer period of human development.

At what point did corrective lenses really become common I wonder?

I'm guessin':
1. fewer tasks that need precision vision than exist today, so probably didn't notice so much
2. eyesight gets worse over time and cavebois were dead by 30
3. social groups and team hunting means less need for an individual to be all over perfect

Jaded Burnout

Like, lots of animals have poo poo-rear end eyesight because they have other survival mechanisms, and in humans I'm thinkin' that was group behaviour. Eyes evolved towards being able to pick out fruit among the trees instead (probs why we can distinguish so many shades of green)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

a lot of rrecent research has shown myopia is worsened by lack of exposure to bright sunlight i.e. more time indoors, there's a strong correlation between indoor time and myopia. there's def a string genetic component too though, like even if i lived outdoors 24/7 from birth I'd probably still be myopic, but fewer people would be