Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

STAC Goat posted:

This is too beautiful not to share.

We need the guns to protect from rampaging serial killing immortal zombie monsters!

From the trailer, it looks like this movie has Laurie as a paranoid prepper obsessed with her revenge fantasies. Guys, I think you might be the butt of the joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

NPR had an interview with a Trump candidate in CA and they asked her what she disagreed with and she said his temperament. Just solidifies that the GOP isn't unlike Trump, he just says the quiet parts loudly.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Trump traded his dogwhistle for a bullhorn.

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

I mean, we know they'd double-down about the scary hordes that only Daddy Trump can protect people from.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Does Ms-13 even operate in Florida?

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
"A young woman performer can't possibly have different political views than me, especially in regards to a powerful, prominent man accused of sexual assault, so she must be faking it."
- an adult, ostensibly.

PJOmega
May 5, 2009

Keeshhound posted:

"A young woman performer can't possibly have different political views than me, especially in regards to a powerful, prominent man accused of sexual assault, so she must be faking it."
- an adult, ostensibly.

It just keeps going and going. Imagine getting paid to write such drivel. Imagine paying someone. He's the executive editor for National Review.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/Julian_Epp/status/1050514106208399362

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Off topic but I'm gonna put this here since it'll get buried in Trump or Cspam threads

quote:

Arkansas sheriff putting inmates in Nike shirts for booking photos, activists say

EL DORADO, Ark. - An Arkansas sheriff denies allegations that he is dressing inmates in Nike T-shirts for booking photos in a protest against the company for its use of Colin Kaepernick in an ad campaign.

"We are not, and will not, be influenced by current political and social debates in the media," Union County Sheriff Ricky Roberts said in a statement, KLRT reported. "This shirt is not only in use now, but has also been for several months prior. We have taken steps to rectify this issue and ensure that this will never happen again."

https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/trending-now/arkansas-sheriff-putting-inmates-in-nike-shirts-for-booking-photos-activists-say/851352487

I don't know if all a big nothing or what but I immediately thought of Arpaio and could practically HEAR the comments sections saying "good! They should lock up Colin too!"

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

twistedmentat posted:

Does Ms-13 even operate in Florida?

It's not a terribly organized group like you'd think from the news, it's barely a single discreet group at all. The media makes MS-13 sound like the mob, some top-down gang that coordinates smuggling and violence across the country, which is big league not true. Some groups will work with others on projects, but it's more like a bunch of gangs with a truce and loose affiliations than a crime syndicate. That said, they probably operate to one degree or another in every state.

BiggerBoat posted:

Off topic but I'm gonna put this here since it'll get buried in Trump or Cspam threads

I don't know if all a big nothing or what but I immediately thought of Arpaio and could practically HEAR the comments sections saying "good! They should lock up Colin too!"

I somehow think trying to mock Nike is not going to have the impact he thinks it will. I'm not sure what the point is, is it just 'make Kaepernick sad'?

PJOmega
May 5, 2009

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

I somehow think trying to mock Nike is not going to have the impact he thinks it will. I'm not sure what the point is, is it just 'make Kaepernick sad'?

"To own the libs."

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

It's not a terribly organized group like you'd think from the news, it's barely a single discreet group at all. The media makes MS-13 sound like the mob, some top-down gang that coordinates smuggling and violence across the country, which is big league not true. Some groups will work with others on projects, but it's more like a bunch of gangs with a truce and loose affiliations than a crime syndicate. That said, they probably operate to one degree or another in every state.

Really the most stupid thing is that they act like every single Mexican, ever, is somehow involved with MS-13 and that America never, ever creates violent criminal organizations of its own. The right only ever brings up not white violent gangs while just kind of ignoring that America has white supremacist groups of various flavors. The message is clearly "not white people are bad."

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

That's what I gather, but they've some how become the catch all boogie man for all scary Latinos in the last few years. Trump makes it sounds like they are like the Cali Cartel but with the power they had in Columbia in the US.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice
Right Wing Media: the catch all boogie man for all scary Latinos

But yeah that's exactly what it is. Just like the Black Panthers were back in the 60s and 70s.

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
https://twitter.com/fdrlst/status/1050730554222612480?s=21
:crossarms:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

of all the things the right does the projection is the most obnoxious because pointing it out just devolves into circular "no u"s.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
gently caress me that's

I got nothin.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

The Emperor was explicitly based on two major political figures: Richard Nixon and George W. Bush. Guess what they have in common?

Also, I thought right-wingers said the Empire were the good guys? https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.weeklystandard.com/jonathan-v-last/the-case-for-the-empire%3f_amp=true

Idgi

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

"This fictional character is a perfect example of this fictional classification that we claim exists."

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

Right Wing Media: the catch all boogie man for all scary Latinos

But yeah that's exactly what it is. Just like the Black Panthers were back in the 60s and 70s.

Black Panthers are still being used to scare people, well, the New Black Panthers which have nothing to do with Huey Newtons organization.

Jurgan posted:

The Emperor was explicitly based on two major political figures: Richard Nixon and George W. Bush. Guess what they have in common?

Also, I thought right-wingers said the Empire were the good guys? https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.weeklystandard.com/jonathan-v-last/the-case-for-the-empire%3f_amp=true

There was an insane video from the, I think 2006 mid terms showing Nacy Pelosi as Vader and showed the Rebels in the ready room in ANH being referred to as the Republicans. Yes You have the presidency, you're such a underdog.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Oh boy this is some quality :lol:

Who is this?

Sassy Gay Republican

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Oct 13, 2018

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice
He also crowdfunded his medical bills after an accident last year. Lots of people donated and left comments about how this is exactly why we need UHC. His response: turn off comments. "Now the only way people can hate me is by donating"

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

He also crowdfunded his medical bills after an accident last year. Lots of people donated and left comments about how this is exactly why we need UHC. His response: turn off comments. "Now the only way people can hate me is by donating"

Slight correction. He did it several times, with the same photo each time. That I think just came from google.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Here's how FOX News covered 30 Proud Boys beating the poo poo out of 3 people. By blaming Antifa.

quote:

Tonight in NYC the #ProudBoys called people they considered to be “antifa” faggots as they beat them up. Gavin McInnes brandished a sword. The police provided them with protection. Then @FoxNews created this bullshit story.

https://twitter.com/andrewkimmel/st...r%3D5583%23pti1

More here:

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/fox-news-blames-proud-boys-violence-in-new-york-city-on-antifa-1.6554300

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Oh boy this is some quality :lol:

Who is this?

Sassy Gay Republican

Why are you campaigning for him?

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

BiggerBoat posted:

Here's how FOX News covered 30 Proud Boys beating the poo poo out of 3 people. By blaming Antifa.

More here:

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/fox-news-blames-proud-boys-violence-in-new-york-city-on-antifa-1.6554300

it's not like the normal people news is much better

nbc nightly news, which has an audience about 4x the size of fox at their peak, last night led off with the story and was full-on both sides. money quote: "showing once again how america's political conversation is forgetting to use its inside voice"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUmZWfnM3is&t=52s

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

BiggerBoat posted:

More here:

The morning howl on Breitbart radio was all over this this morning -- how the rise of Democrat(ic) Party-endorsed Antifa has conservatives afraid to speak, put out signs, go to restaurants, canvass neighborhoods or otherwise be conservative in public, lest howling leftist mobs attack them physically, and how if the Red Wave fails to materialize, this national wave of violent criminal mob activity is the obvious reason why.

So if you're jotting down notes for Thanksgiving dinner already, put at least one check box next to "masked thug hordes in our streets."

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

delfin posted:

The morning howl on Breitbart radio was all over this this morning -- how the rise of Democrat(ic) Party-endorsed Antifa has conservatives afraid to speak, put out signs, go to restaurants, canvass neighborhoods or otherwise be conservative in public, lest howling leftist mobs attack them physically, and how if the Red Wave fails to materialize, this national wave of violent criminal mob activity is the obvious reason why.

This must be more of that classic "projection" thing I've heard so much about because I feel the same way about Nazis, concealed carry types and MAGA's in general.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

delfin posted:

So if you're jotting down notes for Thanksgiving dinner already, put at least one check box next to "masked thug hordes in our streets."

SO the typical conservatives crying about safe spaces needing a safe space

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

delfin posted:

I wish that all was true. My excursions out into the city and into (not so) fine dining establishments would be a lot more enjoyable without their extra loud conversations about how much Individual-1 has done to make this country better.

Largeguy
Nov 16, 2003

Insurance Bot is here. He gonna indemnify yo ass.

Manuel Calavera posted:

Slight correction. He did it several times, with the same photo each time. That I think just came from google.

And he dragged American Family Insurance on twitter which got them involved and as far as anyone knows they probably couldn't ID him from his profile at that time. Hell, even if they could, an insurance company isn't going to risk privacy regulations to publicly discuss an insured's grievance.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Oh my God

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...py_to_clipboard

I feel like Lincoln, TR and probably Eisenhower would just beat the poo poo out of the rest of the Republicans in that picture.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

GW Bush with a drink, eh?

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

moths posted:

GW Bush with a drink, eh?

Lines of blow would be too honest

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
The article points out that Regan is drinking what looks like a sex on the beach.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

twistedmentat posted:

The article points out that Regan is drinking what looks like a sex on the beach.

He wasn’t a life guard for the 401k

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

twistedmentat posted:

Oh my God

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...py_to_clipboard

I feel like Lincoln, TR and probably Eisenhower would just beat the poo poo out of the rest of the Republicans in that picture.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I wanna see trump get pooped outta that bird bubble thing in the other hell picture.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://splinternews.com/tucker-carlson-is-tired-of-people-yelling-gently caress-you-at-1829769468

:reddit: Poor Tucker can't even go out and enjoy food at a restaurant anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

The fact he can show his face in public without getting egged or rotten tomatos thrown at him means people are being to easy on him.