Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Breetai posted:

Does it end with your Aunt being heavily degraded on the VHS tape?

She drank a LOT that night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Lobok posted:

She drank a LOT that night.

:dudsmile:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
If you go by the expanded universe, King Arthur has THREE kids, all conceived around when he was a horny teenager and had recently been killing people and none of them with his wife.

spoiler: they all die

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Ghost Leviathan posted:

If you go by the expanded universe, King Arthur has THREE kids, all conceived around when he was a horny teenager and had recently been killing people and none of them with his wife.

spoiler: they all die

Is this the expanded universe of the original mythology or the expanded universe of the King Arthur sex anime?

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

The sex anime is a more faithful adaptation of Le Mort d'Arthur than any English-speaking film production with the possible exception of Monty Python and the Holy Grail

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Beachcomber posted:

I knew this would come in handy

Vorkosigan
Mar 28, 2012

Jamesman posted:

Crocodiles do this as a mating ritual, so I'm guessing that's what's happening here too. It's surprisingly tender and cute, especially compared to the super rapey mating rituals of most mammals

AFewBricksShy posted:

Are you saying that guy is going to gently caress the whale?

BMS posted:

This isn't the OKCupid thread.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Not sure if longform troll or mental breakdown, but jeffery (who tbf already posted pretty weirdly) has been descending into ... something... & it has accelerated over the last week or so

https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=194970

A sampling from their recent post history, all different threads:

jeffery posted:

good to hear that the brain is going to create a 3rd database in unicode. now, what about learning from existing data. does the brain mine/learn -without data input- from previous datasets?

jeffery posted:

tim's algorithms and myself have been speaking about getting rid of the rest of the administration, but it appears as if none of this information is in the brain

jeffery posted:

tim algorithms said that if he were to ever be removed from administrator by the brain that the brain would run a program to kill him. also i'm am still questining the brain's inability to communicate with me. tim's algorithms are recommending a resource upgrade, perhaps similar to what was done at 11am to get the brain and myself synced

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Looks like undiagnosed schizophrenia posting. Hope they get help :therapy:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Maxwells Demon posted:

Is this the expanded universe of the original mythology or the expanded universe of the King Arthur sex anime?

in the sex anime King Arthur is a girl.

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
That's just what browsing YOSPOS does to you.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

fruit BOO!ts posted:

in the sex anime King Arthur is a girl.

And you think that means that she didn't still have a child with Morgan Le Fay? That setting has so many wizards.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

RandomFerret posted:

The sex anime is a more faithful adaptation of Le Mort d'Arthur than any English-speaking film production with the possible exception of Monty Python and the Holy Grail

It makes sense that anime would be uniquely suited to adapt the works of a rapist.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Guy Mann posted:

It makes sense that anime would be uniquely suited to adapt the works of a rapist.

quote:

[In 1450] however, a charge of rape could also apply to consensual sex with a married woman whose husband had not agreed to the liaison.

A rapist or a Lancelot?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Then as now, it's about consent.

loving a dude's wife is rape if you don't have his consent. If however you do, it's merely fornication.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Krankenstyle posted:

Then as now, it's about consent.

loving a dude's wife is rape if you don't have his consent. If however you do, it's merely fornication.

I'd have thought that would fall under petty theft or vandalism. I guess the 1400's were pretty enlightened after all.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Radio Help posted:

as a career cook that has had to improvise emergency sausage stuffing rigs in the past I can attest that this is an extremely good idea and not a stupid lifehack at all

ps: yes there is such a thing as a sausage stuffing emergency. stay in school and you will probably never experience this horror

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Outrail posted:

I'd have thought that would fall under petty theft or vandalism. I guess the 1400's were pretty enlightened after all.

his consent

hers doesn't really enter into it, typically

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Peanut Butler posted:

his consent

No, it does. It's just back then only like 20% of rapists were actually found guilty, and if they were acquitted, the woman could get arrested for 'false accusations'. It definitely was far from ideal, but woman's consent always was crucial to the legal definition of rape, even in medieval times.

Hope we all have learned something new today.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Peanut Butler posted:

his consent

Pretty sure outrail is also on the gallows humor track

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Paladinus posted:

It's just back then only like 20% of rapists were actually found guilty
So different from now

because now the odds are lower

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

FactsAreUseless posted:

So different from now

Hey now, sometimes we make them Supreme Court Justices.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Paladinus posted:

No, it does. It's just back then only like 20% of rapists were actually found guilty, and if they were acquitted, the woman could get arrested for 'false accusations'. It definitely was far from ideal, but woman's consent always was crucial to the legal definition of rape, even in medieval times.

When you say back then when exactly are you talking about? In what "country" and under what law?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

doverhog posted:

When you say back then when exactly are you talking about? In what "country" and under what law?

13-15th century, England and France.

FactsAreUseless posted:

So different from now

Huh. I just checked, and conviction rates are lower in America now. In the UK it's ~58%, though.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Theophany posted:

I beat the hell out of my autistic nephew in front of his brother and sister
(For trying to murder the 9-year-old sister)

Anne Whateley posted:

it is not the parents' fault for raising their kid wrong or not asking for help. Do you think they enjoy having the poo poo beaten out of them? If a young kid is violent, you hear "he'll grow out of it, what are you doing to provoke him?" If you ask for help, they give you a long list of ways to never piss him off. They don't go "oh bb, of course this is too stressful, don't worry we'll put him in a safe wonderful place for the next 60 years for free"

They literally tell you after he beats the poo poo out of you, after you respond perfectly and give him his favorite thing to do, you should de-stress by reading a magazine. Treat yourself!!

Rubellavator posted:

Where the gently caress are you guys hearing this

Anne Whateley posted:

Here you go, Ohio's guide for What to Do When Your Child Exhibits Dangerous Behavior

"after a violent outburst, give the child a fun activity and then try to relax with a magazine!!" is pages 8-9

Pick posted:

Autistic men can also be sexually violent, what magazine should you calm down with once he's done raping

Pick posted:

Maybe Better Homes & Gardens or maybe like Sunset? I think Good Housekeeping is also a pretty solid go

My Linux Rig posted:

uh excuse me but the correct answer is obviously a manga pfft stupid westerners

Bag of Hamsters posted:

Manga got us into this mess

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Paladinus posted:

Huh. I just checked, and conviction rates are lower in America now. In the UK it's ~58%, though.
That's surprisingly high, I wonder what the difference is.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

FactsAreUseless posted:

That's surprisingly high, I wonder what the difference is.

Actually investigating it, probably. People keep finding thousands of untested rape kits in America that go back to the 90's. They just kind of got stuck on a shelf and forgotten about.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

my guess is that once the police accepts that theres been a rape (which they probably wont in most cases), the british police are just a little better at plain old policework than the americans so their cases are brought to court more tightly and better supported.

also i dont think they have that weird system with an elected DA that can just go "no i dont wanna prosecute that" to a case

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Actually investigating it, probably. People keep finding thousands of untested rape kits in America that go back to the 90's. They just kind of got stuck on a shelf and forgotten about.
Sure, but why? Better funding? Smaller population? Denser population? Greater surveillance? Purely cultural differences? Different laws?

It doesn't matter, because this is the forums quote thread!!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

Sure, but why? Better funding? Smaller population? Denser population? Greater surveillance? Purely cultural differences? Different laws?

It doesn't matter, because this is the forums quote thread!!

I think it just speaks to the blatant ineptitude of English rapists. Once again American exceptionalism is proven.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

shut up about rape u big dumbies

Galactic Cat posted:

I'm not a lawyer but I don't think it's a crime to lay in wait in your own house if you've not invited anyone over? The crime he committed, the murdering, was when he delivered the coup de grace to both of them. I don't know how you're supposed to judge and see if the crime about to be perpetrated against you--aside from the burglary already in progress--was gonna be nonviolent or not? Do you have to ask the stranger who's broken into your house what their intentions are? It also might be important to note that the people who he shot were also under suspicion of breaking into his house previously, which involved the stealing of among other thing: guns!

Like, the dude is a piece of poo poo and a murderer, but this isn't the same thing as the guy down in Texas who decided to execute a couple of kids for stealing a twinkie.

Volcott posted:

It's actually super illegal to lure people to your house so you can murder them.

i though this set of quotes was funny because that's a lot of words to say 'wait is it ilegal to sit in your darkened house with a rifle to murder people or nah? bwuh??'.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

value-brand cereal posted:

i though this set of quotes was funny because that's a lot of words to say 'wait is it ilegal to sit in your darkened house with a rifle to murder people or nah? bwuh??'.

but what if i just stumble and fall on the trigger of a gun thats laying around and it shoots a guy that someone has tied to a tree?

O. Henry O-Face
Sep 16, 2009
Funny Forums Quotes: the statistics of rape

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Krankenstyle posted:

but what if i just stumble and fall on the trigger of a gun thats laying around and it shoots a guy that someone has tied to a tree?

bob saget awards you ten thousand dollars

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Screaming Idiot posted:

bob saget awards you ten thousand dollars

Speaking of people who have RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990...

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

this they said tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. but Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, "bob saget".
so when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them: he that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
and again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground, "he raped and killed a girl in 1990".

apocrypha: id like my cash prize now

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

The Bob Saget defender has logged on

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Garrand posted:

The Bob Saget defender has logged on

wjat year is it, are we in the 20th century? id like a prize now thank you very much alex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I legit have no idea what any of y'all are talking about :psyduck: