Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Heliotrope posted:

It's the second one, the guy is saying he expected her to just clean up his own mess that he had made as a "girlfriend test".

I've always loved co-cleaning as a intimacy thing. "We made a mess and we're gonna fix it. GIMME THAT DRYING TOWEL! LETS DO THIS BEDDING WASHING!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Heliotrope posted:

It's the second one, the guy is saying he expected her to just clean up his own mess that he had made as a "girlfriend test".

It's also p obviously a joke

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

If she drowned him in the sink would that count as creating a mess or cleaning one up?

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
When that was a thing on twitter you could read the chain of a million replies and it was not a joke

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Me [24f] with my lifelong best friend [24f]. She asked my permission to try and sleep with my boyfriend [26m] of two years. I said no and have no idea how to handle the awkwardness now.

Courtney has been my best friend for twelve years. We met in middle school, took on high school together, lived together after we moved out of our parents’ house. We celebrated birthdays togethers and still had girls’ nights even as adults. We’ve shared in each other’s joys and pains for our whole life.

In high school Courtney and I both had a crush on the same boy for a while. He was completely unattainable for either of us we figured, so we kinda shared in the crush without any guilt or anything.

He graduated two years before we did, and left town for the military so that was that.

Life moved on until one night two years ago. I was at a bar with some girlfriends (including Courtney). I wound up bumping into the old high school crush, recently returned to town after finishing his time in the military. To my immense surprise, he remembered me and knew me by name. We talked, exchanged info, dated, and got together. I have been very happily with my boyfriend for two years now and have every intention of putting a ring on him in a couple years. Courtney always seemed happy for me and never once expressed any jealousy and always seemed to share in my happiness.

Last weekend I was at Courtney’s for a girls’s night, just hanging out and throwing back some beers with her. At some point in the night Courtney started talking about my boyfriend. We talked about how crazy it was that I randomly wound up with the guy I was crushing on years ago. At first I laughed but it started getting akward when she talked about how hot she thought it was and asking some invasive questions about our sex life. With anyone else I would have shut them down, but Courtney is like my sister so I tried not to overreact.

But then she blurted out “Would you maybe be okay with me seeing if he would sleep with me?”

There was a long silence where I think we were both just looking at each other wondering if that had just happened, and then she added “I’m not trying to get with him or mess up your relationship or anything. Just like a one-time fling. You could be there too!”

Her explanation did not make it better.

I just asked her “Courtney, are you serious?!?”

She backtracked then and just said that she could tell I didn’t like the idea, and promised she’d never say anything about it again. I tried to go back to enjoying the night, but the mood was kinda ruined so I wound up saying I had to go home. She didn’t try to stop me but did apologize again for what she had asked. I just told her I felt it was best if we just never mentioned it again.

I really did just want to bury her little comment but now I can’t get it out of my head. I love Courtney but the thought of my boyfriend jumping into bed with someone else makes me irrationally angry. And I feel like things might never be able to go back now.

For some reason the thought makes me really clingy and every time I think of what Courtney said I wind up desperately wanting to go see my boyfriend and put my hands on him just for my own reassurance, I guess.

Courtney and I have barely talked. I love her like a sister, but it is so weird now I don’t know how to handle it.

And do I tell my boyfriend or leave Courtney’s comment buried in the past?

I want to be cool with her again but I feel like we can’t go back to the way things were now. Help??

TL;DR My lifelong best friend asked my permission to try and sleep with the love of my life. I said no and now everything feels so akward between us. Don’t know how to handle.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Wife [30F] was actively sabotaging her sister's [18F] college applications. I [30M] told my in-laws and my wife blew up. I don't know if I did the right thing or just made it worse.

Wife and I have been together for 7 years now but married for only 2. She's always had a very weird rivalry with her younger sister who's 12 years younger which I've mostly ignored until now. She's gotten therapy for it in the past but it hasn't seemed to help or change much.

So some background. Her younger sister is incredibly smart apparently, valedictorian in her class, and she's the president of several student organizations according to my wife. Last year, there was an issue where a kid in her school was claiming discrimination of some kind in a election thing that her sister oversaw. It turned into nothing once the school investigated, just plain old teenager drama, but my wife weirdly latched onto that one event. She used it as proof that her younger sister isn't as great as everyone claims her to be.

Fast forward to now. Her sister is applying to like all of the top Ivy Leagues and all the top universities in the US. She has a high chance of getting in according to her school counselors and my in-laws, since she's won so many national awards in science/math and she has great grades along with plenty of extracurriculars. I've talked to her myself and it was heartwarming to see her so excited to graduate.

A few days ago I notice my wife fidgeting all day and I ask her what's up. We're just having dinner like normal but she acts twitchy and nervous like she's got something on her mind. She kind of hem haws for a while then tells me that this morning she sent out a bunch of anonymous letters to the top universities basically giving them a play by play of the drama that happened last year at her sister's school, with the tone blaming her sister for causing the issue. She implored the schools to watch out for her sister's name when they eventually receive her application. She tells me that she feels like her sister is going to get away without anyone looking into her actions. I'm shocked since nothing happened in the end. The girl even apologized to her sister in the end for making things up because of petty teenage stuff. I ask my wife if she sent the letters and she said yeah.

Now I'm not too familiar with the college application process nowadays but I'm sure what my wife did won't be good. We fight for a bit because I demanded my wife tell her parents and sister but she cries and accuses me of always being on their side. I tell her I'm not but she's twisting what was a minor event into a huge thing that could sabotage her own sister's chances at college. I'm honestly horrified and I still am at my wife's actions.

Anyways, that night I did go ahead and message my in-laws myself because my wife absolutely refused and tbh I was furious at her. I didn't say much just that my wife had sent out these letters and I thought they should know in case it does affect anything. Obviously they call my wife and she flips out at me, telling me that I betrayed her and that she always knew I'd do this. We're still fighting but for the first time in years I really feel like my wife is inexcusably wrong. Instead of wanting to get on her good side I'm content just ignoring her for the time being and I feel like I've been naive to this side of her. I don't know what to do.

Am I overreacting? Did I make a mistake telling my wife's parents? Part of me feels like I should've kept my mouth shut but I was so mad that night I went ahead and did it without telling her. Did I make a mistake?

Tl;dr- Wife sent anonymous letters to all the schools her younger sister was applying to saying negative things and distorting past events. She told me and I immediately told my in-laws because I thought what my wife did was terrible. Wife and I now fighting endlessly but I'm feeling confused about my own feelings. I don't know if I made things better or worse. Did I?

run

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Me [24f] with my lifelong best friend [24f]. She asked my permission to try and sleep with my boyfriend [26m] of two years. I said no and have no idea how to handle the awkwardness now.

Courtney has been my best friend for twelve years. We met in middle school, took on high school together, lived together after we moved out of our parents’ house. We celebrated birthdays togethers and still had girls’ nights even as adults. We’ve shared in each other’s joys and pains for our whole life.

In high school Courtney and I both had a crush on the same boy for a while. He was completely unattainable for either of us we figured, so we kinda shared in the crush without any guilt or anything.

He graduated two years before we did, and left town for the military so that was that.

Life moved on until one night two years ago. I was at a bar with some girlfriends (including Courtney). I wound up bumping into the old high school crush, recently returned to town after finishing his time in the military. To my immense surprise, he remembered me and knew me by name. We talked, exchanged info, dated, and got together. I have been very happily with my boyfriend for two years now and have every intention of putting a ring on him in a couple years. Courtney always seemed happy for me and never once expressed any jealousy and always seemed to share in my happiness.

Last weekend I was at Courtney’s for a girls’s night, just hanging out and throwing back some beers with her. At some point in the night Courtney started talking about my boyfriend. We talked about how crazy it was that I randomly wound up with the guy I was crushing on years ago. At first I laughed but it started getting akward when she talked about how hot she thought it was and asking some invasive questions about our sex life. With anyone else I would have shut them down, but Courtney is like my sister so I tried not to overreact.

But then she blurted out “Would you maybe be okay with me seeing if he would sleep with me?”

There was a long silence where I think we were both just looking at each other wondering if that had just happened, and then she added “I’m not trying to get with him or mess up your relationship or anything. Just like a one-time fling. You could be there too!”

Her explanation did not make it better.

I just asked her “Courtney, are you serious?!?”

She backtracked then and just said that she could tell I didn’t like the idea, and promised she’d never say anything about it again. I tried to go back to enjoying the night, but the mood was kinda ruined so I wound up saying I had to go home. She didn’t try to stop me but did apologize again for what she had asked. I just told her I felt it was best if we just never mentioned it again.

I really did just want to bury her little comment but now I can’t get it out of my head. I love Courtney but the thought of my boyfriend jumping into bed with someone else makes me irrationally angry. And I feel like things might never be able to go back now.

For some reason the thought makes me really clingy and every time I think of what Courtney said I wind up desperately wanting to go see my boyfriend and put my hands on him just for my own reassurance, I guess.

Courtney and I have barely talked. I love her like a sister, but it is so weird now I don’t know how to handle it.

And do I tell my boyfriend or leave Courtney’s comment buried in the past?

I want to be cool with her again but I feel like we can’t go back to the way things were now. Help??

TL;DR My lifelong best friend asked my permission to try and sleep with the love of my life. I said no and now everything feels so akward between us. Don’t know how to handle.

Why on God’s earth would you tell your boyfriend lol

I mean yeah she should totally tell him.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Wife [30F] was actively sabotaging her sister's [18F] college applications. I [30M] told my in-laws and my wife blew up. I don't know if I did the right thing or just made it worse.

Wife and I have been together for 7 years now but married for only 2. She's always had a very weird rivalry with her younger sister who's 12 years younger which I've mostly ignored until now. She's gotten therapy for it in the past but it hasn't seemed to help or change much.

So some background. Her younger sister is incredibly smart apparently, valedictorian in her class, and she's the president of several student organizations according to my wife. Last year, there was an issue where a kid in her school was claiming discrimination of some kind in a election thing that her sister oversaw. It turned into nothing once the school investigated, just plain old teenager drama, but my wife weirdly latched onto that one event. She used it as proof that her younger sister isn't as great as everyone claims her to be.

Fast forward to now. Her sister is applying to like all of the top Ivy Leagues and all the top universities in the US. She has a high chance of getting in according to her school counselors and my in-laws, since she's won so many national awards in science/math and she has great grades along with plenty of extracurriculars. I've talked to her myself and it was heartwarming to see her so excited to graduate.

A few days ago I notice my wife fidgeting all day and I ask her what's up. We're just having dinner like normal but she acts twitchy and nervous like she's got something on her mind. She kind of hem haws for a while then tells me that this morning she sent out a bunch of anonymous letters to the top universities basically giving them a play by play of the drama that happened last year at her sister's school, with the tone blaming her sister for causing the issue. She implored the schools to watch out for her sister's name when they eventually receive her application. She tells me that she feels like her sister is going to get away without anyone looking into her actions. I'm shocked since nothing happened in the end. The girl even apologized to her sister in the end for making things up because of petty teenage stuff. I ask my wife if she sent the letters and she said yeah.

Now I'm not too familiar with the college application process nowadays but I'm sure what my wife did won't be good. We fight for a bit because I demanded my wife tell her parents and sister but she cries and accuses me of always being on their side. I tell her I'm not but she's twisting what was a minor event into a huge thing that could sabotage her own sister's chances at college. I'm honestly horrified and I still am at my wife's actions.

Anyways, that night I did go ahead and message my in-laws myself because my wife absolutely refused and tbh I was furious at her. I didn't say much just that my wife had sent out these letters and I thought they should know in case it does affect anything. Obviously they call my wife and she flips out at me, telling me that I betrayed her and that she always knew I'd do this. We're still fighting but for the first time in years I really feel like my wife is inexcusably wrong. Instead of wanting to get on her good side I'm content just ignoring her for the time being and I feel like I've been naive to this side of her. I don't know what to do.

Am I overreacting? Did I make a mistake telling my wife's parents? Part of me feels like I should've kept my mouth shut but I was so mad that night I went ahead and did it without telling her. Did I make a mistake?

Tl;dr- Wife sent anonymous letters to all the schools her younger sister was applying to saying negative things and distorting past events. She told me and I immediately told my in-laws because I thought what my wife did was terrible. Wife and I now fighting endlessly but I'm feeling confused about my own feelings. I don't know if I made things better or worse. Did I?

run

Oh gently caress this lady.

Run is right. That’s some incredibly hosed up poo poo.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
He shouldn't get with the sister obviously, but I'd like to see what would happen if they pretended.

Preferably from a safe distance.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Lol, he married a grown adult woman who has a “rivalry” with a child.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

MarcusSA posted:

Why on God’s earth would you tell your boyfriend lol

I mean yeah she should totally tell him.

Presumably in case he asks "Hey why aren't you hanging out with Courtney any more?", or if she thinks Courtney might try to gently caress him.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I (M/25) think my wife (F/24) has cheated on me

quote:

Throwaway since I have friends and family on Reddit. Also, sorry for the long post, tldr at the end. Apologies for any mistakes, as I'm on mobile.

I've been in a relationship with my wife (W) since 2010, and married since 2015. We have a son together that is a little over year old. A couple of months ago, W and I sat down and she told me that I needed to change or our marriage wouldn't last. She didn't feel as loved and appreciated as she once had. I was shocked to hear this, but I also understood where she was coming from. I had been battling depression for some time and hadn't spent valuable time with anyone for quite a while. I decided to make some changes for our marriage, and got on some antidepressants.

I'd felt that I'd been on the right path for a while, until about 4 weeks ago. We made friends with my cousin (C)(F/30) and her husband (H)(M/31) last year, and have been having them over almost every weekend to hang out and play board/card games. I'd noticed that H and W had been spending a lot of time together, with them talking on Snapchat all of the time. W would also regularly go to their house during her lunch, as she worked nearby and he works from home.

W and I had a fight and she went to their house to talk about it. I wanted to see if she had said anything to him about our fight, as she hadn't been communicating well with me, when I found some Facebook messages between W and her sister. In the messages, W expressed that she was in love with H, wanted to be with him, and that if I didn't change, then we would be getting a divorce.

I was completely lost and didn't have anyone to turn to, so I confronted her about it the next day, where she blew up on me, mainly that I read her messages. She said she was just frustrated and ranting, and when I talked to H about it, he said that he didn't know what she was talking about, and that she had blown their talks all out of proportion. I went with it and decided to move on.

Last night, I found out that W has been writing in a journal. When I ask W if I'm on the right track, she is very vague in her replies, so it's hard for me to truly understand where we are in our marriage. So, I decided to read a couple of entries.

In the first one, she went on the describe someone that she used to be with, and how much she misses and loves this person. She mentioned that "she doesn't know if it was wanting sex, or that she just misses the sex", and stuff like that, but never mentions any names. This made my heart sink, as we were both virgins when we got together and have only ever been with each other.

The next entry, she goes more into how she misses this person and how they "left last night, showing that he's serious about not being with her". I know that H and C have been having marital problems and that H had mentioned to W about not speaking to C all day, as he was angry with her. The rest of the entry went into how she wants to have a night in a hotel room by herself to think over everything. From what I can tell by reading everything, W and H have had a thing going on at some point, possibly cheating on me and C in the process, and H has decided to call off what they were doing. W doesn't seem to have moved past it and feels that she's fallen on love with H.

So, now I'm at the point where I don't know what to do. W doesn't know that I read her journal, and I fear that confronting her will harm any good that I've done in our relationship. I desperately want to make our marriage work, and I don't want my son to grow up in a broken family. If she truly has cheated on me, I'm not sure where our relationship will go, but it's killing me to not know.

TLDR; My wife may be cheating on me with my cousin's husband. I may have found proof in her journal and don't know how to confront her about it.

Update: I confronted my wife about it and she admitted that they did sleep together. H gave her an ultimatum of me or him. I'm not so much angry as I am sad and disappointed. I'm not sure how things will turn out, but I'm willing to sit down and talk through it. She left to stay at her mom's for a few days and I suppose we'll go from there. She does seem to have great remorse for what's happened, since she barely held it together when she was packing her stuff. She took our son with her tonight, but I'm picking him up from daycare tomorrow. She's already said that she won't keep our son from me.

Yeesh.

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016
Marrying someone you started dating as a teen should be a punishable offense in the 21st century.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Getting a marriage license should be like getting a driving license, i.e. you need to have hosed x amount of people to marry this person.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

The "how dare you look at my messages and find out I'm cheating on you!!!!" thing is always really funny

Like ah, well, you got the information invalidly so you gotta just stay with me forever

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

life is a joke posted:

Marrying someone you started dating as a teen should be a punishable offense in the 21st century.

People are punished for it all the time, and conveniently they do the punishing to themselves

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Smirking_Serpent posted:

run

Break up with this woman before she develops an allergy to electricity.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

big dyke energy posted:

You know, I just flaked out and abandoned my girlfriend and our newborn child. No big deal, why can't she just get over it?

My favorite part is he convinced her to keep the kid and immediately bailed as soon as he had to deal with it

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Business Gorillas posted:

My favorite part is he convinced her to keep the kid and immediately bailed as soon as he had to deal with it

You're giving him too much credit, he bailed slightly before he had to deal with it

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

He blamed it on a panic attack, which I could see being a valid explanation if what he did was cry in the hospital bathroom for fifteen minutes, rather than go across town, find a hotel, check himself in, and go to sleep in it before realizing maybe he shouldn't have done that

I think if you had a sustained panic attack for that long your heart would give out

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Baby I just had a panic attack that caused me to leave the country for 20 years and start a completely new life, abandoning you with our now college-aged child

You can't blame me!!!

Plucky Brit
Nov 7, 2009

Swing low, sweet chariot

loquacius posted:

He blamed it on a panic attack, which I could see being a valid explanation if what he did was cry in the hospital bathroom for fifteen minutes, rather than go across town, find a hotel, check himself in, and go to sleep in it before realizing maybe he shouldn't have done that

I think if you had a sustained panic attack for that long your heart would give out

It wasn’t a panick attack; he was just panicking.

It’s like people saying they have a migraine, when what they mean is they have a headache.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I can't see why a college admissions office would do anything with an anonymous letter making GBS threads on an applicant other than throw it right in the garbage.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I beat the hell out of my autistic nephew in front of his brother and sister

quote:

I'm a 31 year old man. My nephew is a 16 year old boy.

My sister has 3 kids, her oldest is autistic. I've been close to my sister since we were kids due to our harsh upbringing. I was a big part of her kids lives, I was there for all of their first words, steps and the first days of school. They used to beg to come to my house and I loved having them over to go to the park or play computer games. I felt like the king of the world whenever they announced at family gatherings that I was their favorite uncle.

For the first 8 years of his life my nephew was very difficult for his parents but I didn't see him at his worst. He didn't test me as much as his parents because he knew his parents were so tired that they'd let him away with more than they should have. I'm ashamed to say I didn't even believe he was autistic for many years, I thought "he's just a little slow". He has always had very particular topics he obsesses about, and he'd fly into rages if someone changed the topic. He has never had any friends; throughout primary and secondary school none of the other kids wanted anything to do with him because of his obsessional topics and aggressive outbursts if he didn't get his way. He hasn't emotionally matured in about 5 years, so even though he's 16 he's immature.

He left high school this year, both his brother and sister are still in school. His mother doesn't like leaving him alone at home because if he gets upset he'll smash things around the house, so on my days off I drive over to sit with him until his parents get home. His current obsession is a game called Five Nights at Freddy's. That is all he will play and all he will talk about, and it has been that way for almost 3 years. Last Christmas, I got him some figurines of the characters and he is violently protective of them.

A few weeks ago I dropped in unannounced at my sisters and she was covered in bruises. I mean her arms and face were a mess. She told me that her son had attacked her when she had accidentally stood on one of the figurines and broke its arm. Now my nephew is a big boy, much bigger than his mother and almost as big as me. My sister asked me not to say anything because she and her husband would deal with it. I was furious, but I left.

Three days ago I picked my younger nephew and my niece up from school and took them back to their house as both their parents were working. While I was making them something to eat I heard wailing and screeching coming from the living room and my youngest nephew was screaming for me. I went into the living room to see my 16 year old nephew sitting atop his 9 year old sister, punching her repeatedly in the face as hard as he could.

I lost control of myself. The next thing I know, I'm on top of my nephew and I'm punching him. His brother and sister are still screaming and I just keep punching their brother in front of them. I get a hold of myself eventually and stop. The younger two are absolutely horrified. After a long time I calm and cleaned my niece up, nothing was broken but her lips were split. When my sister got home I told her what happened and she told me to leave, so I did.

I've spent the past three days feeling like the most awful human being on the planet and I can't get the kids screaming out of my head. I want to talk to my nephew but his father won't let me. I don't know when I'll next see them but I feel so disgusted with myself for reacting in the way that I did.

(Edit: the reason he attacked his sister was because she wouldn't hand over one of his Freddy figures).

(Edit 2: I'd like to thank everyone who has offered kind words. I still feel guilty as hell, more so because the younger two had to witness what they did. I just wanted to add that my sister is currently seeking out professional help with her sons anger)

:stare:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Not from r/r, but worth it nonetheless...

Put on an erotic show with my sister for money...

quote:

I’m 19, trim, fit, and traditionally attractive by most standards (Pic in my profile).

I am a part time student. My primary, proper resumé building job is working reception at a high end hotel. And my side hustle is stripping.

I started the summer after I finished high school and moved out on my own. I was 18 at the time and had an “in” at the club because my sister worked there.

Obviously it’s not a job I love. I don’t believe anyone who claims to. It’s fun to hang out with other girls and I’ve made friends, but mostly it’s a shady gig that pays well if you don’t mind making more effort than you want with people who you normally wouldn’t talk to.

Originally I made most of my money off private dances. I got some tips on the stage. Typically dancing as a girl-next-door type. But the big tips came from lap dances, which I mostly hate, but sometimes the guy is hot or super shy (not in a creepy way) or sometimes he’s just really excitable and that can be fun.

I’ve been asked out a lot. I’ve been offered money almost as often. I never made a “date” outside the club. (Some girls do). I HAVE caused a guy to cream his jeans with an extra dirty dance if I was in the right mood and he was a big tipper. But that was my line.

Things changed when Mary and I started our “sister act.” It was a pretty standard two girl stage dance with the good girl/bad girl theme. Me in white and her in black. Or her in leather and me in lace. With the added angle of extra taboo. Not just two girls being erotic, but two sisters!

The stage tips got bigger and I did less private dances because guys usually wanted the two of us and we were mostly touching each other instead of the guy paying.

We got a lot of “are you really sisters?” And a lot of offers to play in private. We never considered it or even talked about it. Until the day we did.

It was a well-dressed business travel in with some other guys and as soon as we were in the champagne room he said he didn’t believe we were really sisters and he’d give us each a large tip to prove it. The amount was as much as I’d usually make all night on dances, so I went back to the dressing room and got our driver’s licenses and came back and showed him.

At that point he offered us cash for a private show at his hotel. Hands off. He just wanted to watch. He wanted the two of us to have sex. He was obviously fetishizing the incest aspect of it.

Mary asked him to double his price. They haggled a bit. I just watched it all. Eventually she got him up to over $1k for a private sister act.

That night we went to his room in a nice hotel and he sat in a chair in the corner and watched the two of us kiss, undress, and give each other oral. He was true to his word. He didn’t touch. And he paid what he said and added a tip. And then we left.

It wasn’t my first time having sex with a woman. It wasn’t even my first time having sex with Mary. Thing is, we’re not even sisters. We just have the same last name. We sat next to each other in home room in high school. We’d only claimed to be sisters originally to get me a gig when the club was already over-staffed...

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

PostNouveau posted:

I can't see why a college admissions office would do anything with an anonymous letter making GBS threads on an applicant other than throw it right in the garbage.

Unless the email came with some form of exceptionally compelling evidence, yeah, they won't give a poo poo. Sister isn't going to get her sweet revenge on the 18yo for the crime of being more successful.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Theophany posted:

I beat the hell out of my autistic nephew in front of his brother and sister

:stare:

I used to do referrals for behavior management for children with autism and it is really common for parents to put off serious behavioral intervention until their child either:
a. gets big and aggressive enough to hurt a younger child
b. gets their rear end kicked by an unsympathetic third party

The parents let this slide WAY too long and given the circumstance this was probably one of the better outcomes, it could easily have ended up with someone dead

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Theophany posted:

This was written by the businessman

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
I (21f) became sick a couple of years ago and it caused me to start sleeping with my married neighbour (48m). I’ve kinda fallen for him now and he’s said he’ll leave his wife for me. I don’t really know what to do...

quote:

A couple of years ago I became really sick after being bitten by a tick and getting Lyme disease. I was in college and I had to quit and I could barely leave my house. I was 19 and basically had my whole life taken from me. I had to move back with my mum and could barely do anything for myself. My mum was working full time and she had to give up a lot of work to look after me. After a while I got a little better so she could work again but I still was home pretty much all the time and couldn’t go back to college or work or anything.

So about 8 months ago my neighbour starting offering to take our dog to the park with his because he was working from home some days and wanted to help me out. He started coming to get her and sometimes when he bought her back I’d ask him if he wanted to come in for a drink, it was nice having company because I was alone most the day, and even though I saw friends sometimes I didn’t see a lot of them because they were obviously out living their lives and at college etc. It gets lonely being stuck on your own most the time and he’s a nice man. As I got a bit better I’d also go to the park with him sometimes or we’d just let our dogs play in the garden.

Anyway I started falling for him. Possibly because of the lack of affection I’ve received in the last few years. I’m 21 now and he’s 48 and married. One day I came onto him and kissed him. I know it’s hosed up becsuse of our age difference and because of his wife, but I just needed it. I hadn’t had sex in ages and just wanted some affection from someone. He kissed me back but then stopped and said he shouldn’t be doing this, I said I promised his wife would never find out, I cried and I feel like I kinda guilted him into it.

Anyway we started regularly having sex and still are. He’s spoken about leaving his wife for me and I’m not sure what I want. I feel bad for her and I feel like my family will be mad at me too, also I dunno if our age gap will work in the long run. I kinda have fallen in love with him though, he’s helped me through the hardest time in my life and he is understanding of my issues...i just don’t know what to do...

TL:DR: I became sick a couple of years ago and started sleeping with my married neighbour, he’s 48 and I’m 21 and he’s said he’ll leave his wife for me. I don’t really know what to do because I’ve kinda fallen in love with him

Lyme disease made me gently caress my married neighbor is a new one

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
That's a lot of words for a story that is pointless after reading the spoiler. Did she just want to brag or something?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Plucky Brit posted:

It wasn’t a panick attack; he was just panicking.

It’s like people saying they have a migraine, when what they mean is they have a headache.

I mean, clearly it wasn't a panic attack, yeah, that's kind of the point of the post you were quoting

In-metaphor, if you run out on your wife and newborn because you have a "migraine" when actually it's just a headache you're a huge coward is my point

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Drunk Nerds posted:

This was written by the businessman

Read the spoilered part lol

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Theophany posted:

What subreddit was this from because it seems to just be softcore porn

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

La Brea Carpet posted:

Lyme disease made me gently caress my married neighbor is a new one

It's a valid defence in relationship court, your honour. I direct you to the case of Smith vs Wilson 1836.

loquacius posted:

What subreddit was this from because it seems to just be softcore porn

r/confession, there are some real doozies up in there.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Captain Yossarian posted:

Read the spoilered part lol

Yeah it was the sudden shift to “oh we’re not sisters” after using the word sister in the title that makes me suspect there was some agency behind that post

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Drunk Nerds posted:

Yeah it was the sudden shift to “oh we’re not sisters” after using the word sister in the title that makes me suspect there was some agency behind that post

Yeah.... up votes.

:thunk:

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
It's not even titillating or anything. The whole story is "I did some sex work for money."

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
I used my niece to catfish men on reddit. What legal trouble can I get in?

quote:

I used my young 20 year old niece to catfish young men on reddit. I would chat to them though reddit and then if they asked for my snapchat, I would give them my nieces snapchat to spam her because I am petty and jealous (she is young and pretty, the opposite of me). I gave her snapchat out to around 350-400 men on reddit. A couple days ago, I gave her snapchat to another man on reddit, but he didn't have it, so I made a discord to talk to him further. He was a cute 23 year old and I wanted to talk further with him and exchanged photos of my niece to him. Big mistake, because now he knew my nieces full name, where she lived, and her photos. He ended up stalking her and found her social media pages and threatened to leak her info if she didn't send him a photo of her nose in bandages. She was confused and told her mom, and my sister told me that her daughter had a stalker. I went on reddit to tell him that I catfished him and this idiot told my niece that her aunt catfished using her identity. She told my sister and said that hundreds of men added her on snapchat that she had to stop using it from the spam. My sister connected it to me. They talked to the police and filed a report on the stalker for stalking, harassment, and doxxing threats, and to file a report on me for identity fraud and endangering her welfare. This can't actually happen though, right? I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't have a problem until the stalker stalked her. How can I pin this on the stalker? I live in FL by the way. The stalker lives in another country but they have extradition, so he can be punished if found guilty.

:allears: :allears: :allears:

Manchild King
Oct 22, 2010
Misogynistic, self-absorbed, incredibly unfunny asshole. BLOCK ME or I will steal your face for creepy fetish porn!
I got a bit of a laugh out of five nights at freddys merch merchandise being the catalyst for such ridiculous violence. Then I felt like a bad person:gbsmith:.

I used my niece to catfish men on reddit. What legal trouble can I get in?
I love how these posters think such insanity is both logical and perfectly ordinary.

Manchild King fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Oct 12, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Leon Einstein posted:

It's not even titillating or anything. The whole story is "I did some sex work for money."

well, no one's claiming it's a well-written obvious fakepost to make redditors horny