Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Xarbala posted:

you gotta pay the troll toll...

A toll is a toll, and a roll is a roll. And if you don’t pay no tolls, we don’t eat no rolls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

MERCHANDISING!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

General Olloth posted:

I present bad minis content. I 3d printed these and speed painted them for a gift for a friend.

I would play this game

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Wish I snapped a pic of it this morning, but those D&D pre-painted minis belong here. There's one that just straight up looks like a golliwog chariacture, it's awful.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Moola posted:

do you... do you hate your friend?

You don't?

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
You can be uninspired by art too

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Fish and Chimps
Feb 16, 2012

mmmfff
Fun Shoe

MasterSlowPoke posted:

:chloe:

I don't like this at all

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Fish and Chimps posted:

I don't like this at all

I like the game boy.

Everything else is garbage poo though.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Fish and Chimps posted:

I don't like this at all

same

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

MasterSlowPoke posted:

This is good and cool

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Moola posted:

Scrunt nazis would never work

not even scrunts believe other scrunts are genetically superior to other races

Race is a foreign concept to scrunts. Everything is trash all the time.

Feck!

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

MasterSlowPoke posted:

Replace everything with Scrunts and it’s perfect.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

MasterSlowPoke posted:

Is she meant to be Bowser, or has she slain him, consumed his essence and fashioned his shell into armour?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

The Skeleton King posted:

Replace everything with Scrunts and it’s perfect.

Well, that works for anything

Salynne
Oct 25, 2007

fatherboxx posted:

kickstarter when

I found the models on thingiverse, you can just order some from a generic 3d printing company.

I ain't producing licensed poo poo for people for money.

TheFinalTuba
May 3, 2016

Ugleb posted:

Is she meant to be Bowser, or has she slain him, consumed his essence and fashioned his shell into armour?

You've managed to avoid all this Bowsette stuff? Lucky.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

TheFinalTuba posted:

You've managed to avoid all this Bowsette stuff? Lucky.

No I've seen a couple if things and gone no deeper. That one made me wonder though as the shell is clearly a suit of armor, even if she does have horns.

Where did this thing start anyway? Deviant art?

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Ugleb posted:

No I've seen a couple if things and gone no deeper. That one made me wonder though as the shell is clearly a suit of armor, even if she does have horns.

Where did this thing start anyway? Deviant art?

Nintendo. It started at Nintendo.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

thespaceinvader posted:

Nintendo. It started at Nintendo.

Also, The Big Bang.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

Ugleb posted:

Also, The Big Bang.

I mean, yes, but genuinely the Bowsette thing started with an official Nintendo product featuring said character.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

thespaceinvader posted:

I mean, yes, but genuinely the Bowsette thing started with an official Nintendo product featuring said character.

No.

It started because they gave Toadette a poerup that turned her into a version of Peach with Toadettes hair and hat called Peachette. Twitter immediately started recycling horny Peach art where she had Bowser trappings and inaccurately called it Bowsette. There is no official Bowsette.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

mango sentinel posted:

No.

It started because they gave Toadette a poerup that turned her into a version of Peach with Toadettes hair and hat called Peachette. Twitter immediately started recycling horny Peach art where she had Bowser trappings and inaccurately called it Bowsette. There is no official Bowsette.

THE INTERNET LIED TO ME.

I am 100% shook

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
:yikes:

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

thespaceinvader posted:

THE INTERNET LIED TO ME.

I am 100% shook

It is kinda impressive that people are that desperate to not admit to their pervy ways that their mind invents video-game characters to justify it.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

I would've put it down to someone speaking about something they don't want to/aren't willing to look closely, personally.

Also Muscle Toad owns, really captures the weird blank face all muscle Catachans.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

MasterSlowPoke posted:

Ok so Peach has elf ears, horns, big tits and mega armor. Other than that, what's the big deal?

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

AndyElusive posted:

Ok so Peach has elf ears, horns, big tits and mega armor. Other than that, what's the big deal?

The gross Peach pissed me off enough that I'm not interested in mashing 2 IPs together in a way that's reflective of neither.

Mario+Warhammer is not surprising enough.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

AndyElusive posted:

She's also a magically transformed Bowser.

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.

AndyElusive posted:

Don't forget the sharp teeth.

papasyhotcakes
Oct 18, 2008

thespaceinvader posted:

THE INTERNET LIED TO ME.

I am 100% shook

Kinda? there was to be a moment in Mario Oddyssey where Bowser would use a hat like Mario´s and possess Peach but it got scrapped
https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1415530-bowsette

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

mango sentinel posted:

No.

There actually is official Bowsette art

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2018/09/turns-out-nintendo-created-bowsette-before-the-internet-did/

https://twitter.com/Sakusuru/status...internet-did%2F

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

ok but
\

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
Who gave Trump's penis a lasgun?!?

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hope to god that's some how a Catachan Barking Toad joke.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Thank you to Skelettin for the new title.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

AndyElusive posted:

She either has really tiny arms or super huge and long legs and probably both.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

abs

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Nerds get flustered over anime tiddies ITT

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

ijyt posted:

Nerds get flustered over anime tiddies ITT

They dont want to offend any women at their gaming sessions.

I mean, women that could possibly theoretically maybe be at a game session. In an infinite universe with infinite possibilities, it could probably happen, somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

The Moon Monster posted:

Like, Bashi Bazouks sounds like total nonsense, maybe the have a bazooka, but it's actually based off an Ottoman term for irregular infantry.