Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Beef Stew posted:

I really do want this guy found because he's clearly unhinged and dangerous but I'm loving terrified of my name and identity becoming public and getting death threats or actual physical harm from some other crazy alt right fucks or the actual nazi himself.

Yeah, there's no money in this, but a little pressure and followup, maybe even a media leak to let them know someone is watching, will catch this guy. He's not my first and he won't be my last. You do not need to be afraid. He is a coward and he will not harm you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearded Whiteguy
Mar 2, 2018

I APPROPRIATE THE PLIGHT OF OTHER RACES TO FILL THE VOID OF BEING A FAT USELESS FUCK

Martin Random posted:

Yeah, there's no money in this, but a little pressure and followup, maybe even a media leak to let them know someone is watching, will catch this guy. He's not my first and he won't be my last. You do not need to be afraid. He is a coward and he will not harm you.

Martin, can you setup like a gmail account real quick and post then delete it? I've got an account basically with the same name for this and twitter. I don't mind facilitating if necessary.

Also, Beef if this is too much pressure, just get somewhere safe if you already aren't. Call up a friend to hang out. I'll cut this out right now if you want nothing to do with it.

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
edit: contact made. Thanks thread.

Send me your info, I'll send you mine, let's chat, and let me take this off your plate and make some calls to the library, the DA, and the police from YOUR LAWYER

Martin Random has issued a correction as of 00:09 on Oct 12, 2018

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Martin Random really earnin that jigglin' suet pudding avatar, he'll yeah

Beef Stew
Dec 27, 2009
Im back at my apartment which is only a few blocks away but i feel safe here. This is alot to take in and im still really on edge and not thinking straight but i don't think id have a problem with taking further action as long as i didn't have to expose myself or make my name public. I spoke to the police already and they have my contact information and i told them i wouldn't have a problem with making a positive ID assuming they have him in custody or whatever.

Beef Stew
Dec 27, 2009

Send me your info, I'll send you mine, let's chat, and let me take this off your plate and make some calls to the library, the DA, and the police from YOUR LAWYER
[/quote]

I shot you an email.

And again thanks man i really can't tell you how loving amazing a person you are for doing this for someone you don't even know

Beef Stew has issued a correction as of 00:28 on Oct 12, 2018

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Beef Stew posted:

I shot you an email.

And again thanks man i really can't tell you how loving amazing a person you are for doing this for someone you don't even know

Handwrite your statement on a pad of paper, leave the pages attached, and number the pages (out of total) at the bottom. After you're done, leave the pages attached to the pad, sign, date, and mark the time on it, and wrap a rubber band or something around it to preserve it.

Do it as soon as the event happens or as soon as you can after its done. This is good advice for all of you after a potential he said / he said situation. This is evidence that supports you which will go above and beyond simple testimony at trial.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Beef Stew posted:

I shot you an email.

Edit the email address out of this one.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Martin Random posted:

Sounds more like you're in Golita. I'll PM you. I have resources in the area.

When it comes to the nazis, you're living smack in the middle of little Bavaria.

Well, wish I'd known that before I moved here. :(

Bearded Whiteguy
Mar 2, 2018

I APPROPRIATE THE PLIGHT OF OTHER RACES TO FILL THE VOID OF BEING A FAT USELESS FUCK

Animal-Mother posted:

Bavaria, Golita Beach or SB?

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Animal-Mother posted:

Bavaria is where all the rich Nazis lived, and the rich are all cowards or fools to a man. He has nothing to worry about if he isn't in the business of busting trusts or duping the senile into bucket shop investments. Then again, your police force is white nationalist just like every little community off the 101, and will absolutely not pursue this unless it is pursued, which I will be doing.

If you feel personally threatened we can get the UU church involved, and those guys are powerful locally and do not gently caress around.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Bearded Whiteguy posted:

Bavaria, Golita Beach or SB?

I live and work in Goleta. I don't particularly like Nazis.

Bearded Whiteguy
Mar 2, 2018

Animal-Mother posted:

I live and work in Goleta. I don't particularly like Nazis.

Goddamn dude... There's a little known site in Goleta where they kept Nazi POWs. https://santamariatimes.com/opinion...a81c2530af.html

Plus, this did just happen right there:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/scaachikoul/california-college-republicans-milo-yiannopoulos-donald

Some at SB and the surrounding areas are huge Milo fans. Right over the national forest is California chudsville with Bakersfield, Maricopa, and then just southwest a bit is Palmdale area. Devin Nunes and Kevin McCarthy's district are right next to you. Then there's Steve Knight in Palmdale.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California%27s_congressional_districts

But hey, at least you've got Carbajal representing you. He's cool for the most part. But a reminder, in CA, our chuds tend to be really, really chuddy and your area is only +7 Dem which is pretty small for much of CA. Freaking Fresno has less GOP people than Central beach.

E: I worked on some TV shows in Bakersfield and Palmdale (which is also the reason I visited SB for the first time), and there are extremely emboldened Nazis around there. We actually had a problem with some of them on a shoot in Bakersfield. Was not a fun experience.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
stay safe beef. thanks martin!

--

https://twitter.com/egavactip/status/1050483000880885760
i imagine this is because people who get into it want to describe how they "redpilled" in a way that impresses their fellow kameraden.

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fear not. My client, Mr. Beef, is represented in this matter and his rights, dignity, property, and person will be championed zealously and shall remain inviolate from this point forward. Mr. Beef, on behalf of the public, I apologize from the bottom of my heart for the sickening display you were forced to endure. We will pursue this man, this coward, we will prosecute him and the ideology he represents, and we will win. We have been issued the terrible command to act as agents, as avatars of justice here. Do not fear and do not waver, for we are so charged with this burden because we have the power to see it through. We will do this. We will make things right.

Martin Random has issued a correction as of 03:48 on Oct 12, 2018

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Is the library acting responsibly in this? I will call, but don’t want to just pile stress without purpose.

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
At this point in the case we will be holding tight. I implore you to do nothing, so as to allow Mr. Beef to pursue his private, personal tranquility

Martin Random has issued a correction as of 03:44 on Oct 12, 2018

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Tardcore posted:

You think that's bad, one of my neighbors is a cop

See, the cops are coming from inside the house (family) in my case. And boy, lemme tell ya, they are chuds.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Did you ever do any work as Leonard J Crabs? I feel like the front page might have needed you a few times in 2006 or so.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

KiteAuraan posted:

I found out I have a neighbor with a Hammerskins decal today. That's cool.

Wait, no, the other thing.

Just remember side windows are more expensive to replace, also spread the dents out over multiple panels

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Fill the interior with ping pong balls and the gas tank with deadly deadly cobras

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

KiteAuraan posted:

I found out I have a neighbor with a Hammerskins decal today. That's cool.

Wait, no, the other thing.

Burn their house down.

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

BOOSness Hammocks posted:

Did you ever do any work as Leonard J Crabs? I feel like the front page might have needed you a few times in 2006 or so.

i was pretty immature at that time and I think that precluded me from contributing on the front page or being invited to do so

like, i graduated law school at like 22. I let my games with language and online dalliances outrun my emotional maturity for a while there

i ended up meeting with toby and some other mods in new york, where we found a little person attempting to report an open manhole cover at a fire box, but, being too short to do so, had recruited the help of two people tall enough to push the button: a deaf man who couldn't speak well enough to be understood by the box and a tourist who spoke nothing but german. ran into the little guy screaming, jumping up and down at the box trying to be heard because he was too short and the deaf guy was unintelligible. it was like a loving logic puzzle for gently caress's sak

Martin Random has issued a correction as of 03:33 on Oct 12, 2018

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Ash Crimson posted:

How many have pulled out already?

kyle kulisnki and david pakman were supposed to debate candace owens and charlie kirk

ann coulter also ducked kyle

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Martin Random posted:

Fear not. My client, Mr. Beef, is represented in this matter and his rights, dignity, property, and person will be championed zealously and shall remain inviolate from this point forward. Mr. Beef, on behalf of the public, I apologize from the bottom of my heart for the sickening display you were forced to endure. We will pursue this man, this coward, we will prosecute him and the ideology he represents, and we will win. We have been issued the terrible command to act as agents, as avatars of justice here. Do not fear and do not waver, for we are so charged with this burden because we have the power to see it through. We will do this. We will right things here.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Reclines Obesily posted:

kyle kulisnki and david pakman were supposed to debate candace owens and charlie kirk

Can I say screw Pakman? He really is a wannabe Maher

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
basta

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Crowsbeak posted:

Can I say screw Pakman? He really is a wannabe Maher

what? explain, por favor

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Mr Interweb posted:

what? explain, por favor

He just is so smarmy at times.

Bearded Whiteguy
Mar 2, 2018

Reclines Obesily posted:

Yeah Ann is out. And Kirk and Owens might duck because it’s a total clusterfuck apparently:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV-L8ilyMB0
:shrug:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Martin Random posted:

Fear not. My client, Mr. Beef, is represented in this matter and his rights, dignity, property, and person will be championed zealously and shall remain inviolate from this point forward. Mr. Beef, on behalf of the public, I apologize from the bottom of my heart for the sickening display you were forced to endure. We will pursue this man, this coward, we will prosecute him and the ideology he represents, and we will win. We have been issued the terrible command to act as agents, as avatars of justice here. Do not fear and do not waver, for we are so charged with this burden because we have the power to see it through. We will do this. We will make things right.

o7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSSn3NddwFQ

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Crowsbeak posted:

He just is so smarmy at times.

Wait, are you sure you're not confusing him with Kyle Kulinski? Pakman is a pretty milquetoast commentator.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Mr Interweb posted:

Wait, are you sure you're not confusing him with Kyle Kulinski? Pakman is a pretty milquetoast commentator.

Kyle is great.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
It's only a matter of time until we get the right-wing Dashcon.

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Ghost Leviathan posted:

It's only a matter of time until we get the right-wing Dashcon.

why not profit off of it

think fyre2.0 only with free speech protections for us the organizers

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Because, as we have seen multiple times on national tv, and the twitter. Being a right wing grifter will not only slowly drain you of your humanity it will take your sanity as well.

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Slugnoid posted:

His grift won't work here. Australia's not racist in the hateful malicious marching down the street in a kkk hood way that he's used to in states.

we're racist in a more casual "aw he doesn't know any better", accidentally getting Harry Connick Jr to judge a minstrel show way.

Like Jackie Chan got his name because the Australians he worked with couldn't be arsed remembering his name so they just called him jacky. It's that sort of casual lazy racism but it's rarely spiteful or malicious

The 2005 Cronulla riots hapenned, yknow..

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

This is all you needed to say

Edit: Fyre Festival but everyone is that weird guy driving around with a gun

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
So much for the free speech loving right!

https://twitter.com/nathanTbernard/status/1050483875489693697

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

chitoryu12 posted:

Buy a gun. Learn to protect yourself.

Look at this broke brain idiot who thinks a black man shooting a white guy is gonna end in any way but with the black guy getting shot by cops