Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Goast posted:

i was gonna game all night but i guess yelling at city attornies via voicemail til i finish this fifth is just as fun

I'm tempted to call in to the librarian that a man menaced me, the son of Sir Pennyworth Rothschild Esq III, in the bathroom of their bookerie and I am most aghast and the indifference I've received thus far to see if a rich whitey would get a response but that's probably crossing actual crime lines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
He (city attorney) just called me up and left a long, panick-rambling voicemail. Keep up the pressure on this loving worm.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Martin Random posted:

He (city attorney) just called me up and left a long, panick-rambling voicemail. Keep up the pressure on this loving worm.

lmao owns

too bad once the brake lines get ripped out on drunken cspam calling there's no slowing it down until the blackout

tell him to be happy it wasn't cumshitter

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Epic High Five posted:

tell him to be happy it wasn't cumshitter

Jesus christ, this is loving brilliant

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Martin Random posted:

post the voicemail

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I hope this isn't just a wheeze and that you're actually a lawyer martin because this has been a ray of hope despite no tangible results yet

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Cumshitter is in LA too so just a stone's throw away that I assume is like 27 hours in traffic?

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
so i talked to johny d and he just complained about how he doesn't handle investigations and says he left you a voicemail

he sounds like a dweeb

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
also he doxxed you and i know your last name now that isn't cool

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Goast posted:

so i talked to johny d in person and he just compailed about how he doesn't handle investigations and says he left you a voicemail

he sounds like a dweeb

thanx you for ur service *pins dirty double cross on ur bbq soaked gamer fuel t-shirt*

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Martin Random posted:

Lol yes

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
he was loving panicing going THATS NOT TRUE YOU HAVE THE WRONG INFORMATION

then starting going off about what he does to prosecute poo poo landlords or something

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Goast posted:

then starting going off about what he doesn't to prosecute poo poo landlords or something

he doesn't do investigations he just stifles them when confronted with credible information and a number of solid leads lmao

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Goast posted:

then starting going off about what he doesn't to prosecute poo poo landlords or something

he's loving lying if he's pretending he has no influence over whether the police actually investigate

no investigation means no charges

when he's not leaving voicemail he's got a pretty different and combative tone

call the library and tell them that it has a responsibility to pursue this and to press charges as a city institution if they give a single poo poo about their brown patrons

tell them to call john doimas and demand that he pursue this for them, because he's literally their loving attorney

can't control whether charges are filed, what a load of poo poo

Library Administration: 805-564-5608
JCadiente@SantaBarbaraCA.gov

I'm exporting his voicemail now for your enjoyment.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Martin Random posted:

he's loving lying if he's pretending he has no influence over whether the police actually investigate

no investigation means no charges

when he's not leaving voicemail he's got a pretty different and combative tone

call the library and tell them that it has a responsibility to pursue this and to press charges as a city institution if they give a single poo poo about their brown patrons

Library Administration: 805-564-5608
JCadiente@SantaBarbaraCA.gov

isn't "lawyer guy for the library" literally in his job title? I seem to recall that

Bearded Whiteguy
Mar 2, 2018

I APPROPRIATE THE PLIGHT OF OTHER RACES TO FILL THE VOID OF BEING A FAT USELESS FUCK

Goast posted:

also he doxxed you and i know your last name now that isn't cool

That's hosed up but also this is hilarious. I'll give him a call shortly, if I can step out of the office. Oh, and I'll go check out that library, too. It's apparently not far from my hotel while I'm there.

E: Lol, it's on Anacapa street. Just realized that. Both subjects today from this thread weirdly intersect!

Bearded Whiteguy has issued a correction as of 23:59 on Oct 12, 2018

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
he's answering his phone still whining about harrassment, come on do eet

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Bearded Whiteguy posted:

That's hosed up but also this is hilarious. I'll give him a call shortly, if I can step out of the office. Oh, and I'll go check out that library, too. It's apparently not far from my hotel while I'm there.

see if there are any security cams facing the bathroom area or any paths leading to it

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
also his only answer is "waiting for a response to the voicemail" and then loving doxxed you again

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
We require nothing short of his full loving cooperation and the full power of his office to be used here, brown people are being chased away from a public library with guns and he's telling us he has no influence over whether his client presses charges or whether the police decide to collect evidence

his voicemail said I should go to the library and fill out a complaint form about other patrons

what a goddamn worm

Bearded Whiteguy
Mar 2, 2018

I APPROPRIATE THE PLIGHT OF OTHER RACES TO FILL THE VOID OF BEING A FAT USELESS FUCK

Epic High Five posted:

see if there are any security cams facing the bathroom area or any paths leading to it

Can do. I won't be able to go there until Saturday the 20th at the earliest. I arrive on the 19th, but looks like I can make time before they close.

E:

Martin Random posted:

his voicemail said I should go to the library and fill out a complaint form about other patrons

I can do that, though a week late might be a bit too far removed.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Doimus earn your keep

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
oh my god he is just a hardcore dork

just raise your voice and he folds and goes silent before stammering about some nonsense i didn't listen to

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

remember this guy gets paid $75 an hour for this lol

Bearded Whiteguy posted:

Can do. I won't be able to go there until Saturday the 20th at the earliest. I arrive on the 19th, but looks like I can make time before they close.

with any luck they actually keep the recordings that long if there are cameras at all

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Goast posted:

oh my god he is just a hardcore dork

just raise your voice and he folds and goes silent before stammering about some nonsense i didn't listen to

yeah I found that yelling at him really shuts him up, especially when he's saying something transparently loving stupid about why this brown person should have done things differently and how he has to sit on his hands

Epic High Five posted:

with any luck they actually keep the recordings that long if there are cameras at all

I told him this was why I contacted the library directly and he just exploded about how he's never sending me patron data, even though I just asked that they preserve it for a criminal investigation about ARMED NAZIS IN THEIR loving BATHROOMS RUNNING BROWN PEOPLE OUT INTO THE STREET FOR THEIR LIVES

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
im not even doing this in person i am just a voice on a phone loving calm down johnny dear lol

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
also tell him to get on camera with a news outlet and actually bring attention to a violent nazi lunatic brandishing weapons in libraries instead of trying to silence pocs

im running out of pet names for him though, ideas?

Goast has issued a correction as of 00:07 on Oct 13, 2018

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
what service should I upload this mp3 thing to share it with you all

john doimas sounds like john dumbass, don't ask me how I know and don't @ me

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Martin Random posted:

what service should I upload this mp3 thing to share it with you all

john doimas sounds like john dumbass, don't ask me how I know and don't @ me

https://vocaroo.com/?upload

once you upload it ill yell at him about whatever dumb poo poo he says

im just a dumb nerd with friday off and nothing to give but my angry loud nerd voice

unless you want to bus me to santa monica, then i could do it in person

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1wybWrEq1Rl

He's full of poo poo.

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
oh no he's saving my voicemails lol

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
whats the story and who do i get drunk and dial at 4 am tonight

im gonna call him a rape loving racist who can suck the cum out of my rear end

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
The cringe lol

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Im a bit concerned about the tone of those voicemails

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
oh this is even better now i can say that he doxxed you and i think it's not cool that he's doxxing people who complain about him not doing his loving job

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
hey im a logical and reasonal person which is why i want you to listen to my cum coated turds flush down the toilet you loving lazy peice of poo poo

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

cumshitter posted:

whats the story and who do i get drunk and dial at 4 am tonight

im gonna call him a rape loving racist who can suck the cum out of my rear end

805-564-5397 his name is john dwhatever

be sure to use a very concerning tone

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
that number is for a public office and is not doxxing

disclaimer

its also still 4:16pm and he should still be in the office, he keeps hanging up on me for some reason though

Bearded Whiteguy
Mar 2, 2018

Ok, so he says he's going to try and preserve footage, but then demands you contact the police who have already been contacted.

Lol he said "Liebarians". He also sounds about 80.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
John is having a bad evening