Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Nah, he’s all good now bro. Cured his heart by drinking camels’ milk or some poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah

Friday is Meathead vs Darth Master Bader

Saturday is GOAT vs The Gangster from West Linn

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
I've said it before but I literally cannot believe chael is fighting fedor.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Bader came in at 229.5 yesterday and Mitrione at 255. Chael has already weighed in this morning at 227. Waiting on Fedor to weigh in. So far for tomorrow's card that I can see everyone made weight. Your step dad Tim Johnson is fighting Kongo and weighed in at 265.6.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/10/12/17966568/bellator-208-weigh-in-video

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
Hahaha I found it. I half remembered a Dunc post about chanting 'fat shitrione' and here it is.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

chanting "fat shitrione" at different timbres to various sacred gems, crystals, and similar in an attempt to find their spiritual resonant frequencies so that mitrione may be "overflowing with energy" in the same way as bigfoot when he illegally beat fedor with shaman magic

As a bonus I also found this

Triticum Guzzler posted:

DOCTOR: This is probably due to serial dehydration
MATT MITRIONE: [having flashbacks of eating dry capn crunch in a dorm room]

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Fedor is only 9 lbs heavier than Chael and looks doughy as usual. Chael looks like he did back on TRT vs Silva. Sonnen might just make Fedor look silly.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Never underestimate Chael's ability to poo poo the bed in a high-profile fight.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Appearance aside I guarantee you Fedor is physically stronger than Chael.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
While true I’m not sure Fedor is a better boxer than Chael nor am I certain that he’s a better grappler. I don’t think Fedor is necessarily a harder hitter than Rampage Jackson or Anderson Silva. Remember Fedor got knocked out by Fabio Maldanaldo and was only saved by hometown scoring.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

TRT Henderson bodied Fedor and whatever dubious concoction Chael in on this week should repeat the same outcome.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Chael picked up and took down 265lbs rampage. He’s gonna run in, immediately drop for a double, and put Fedor on his rear end and probably get kimuraed or something dumb in round 3.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Yeah, I think Sonnen's gonna ragdoll Fedor without much trouble but Fedor's always been real good at armbars from the bottom and Sonnen's always been real good at falling into dumb submissions while on top and that's a real bad combination

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

yeah but chael is either more gay or less republican nowadays which permits him to know and train jiujitsu

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

Marching Powder posted:

yeah but chael is either more gay or less republican nowadays which permits him to know and train jiujitsu

how the mighty have fallen :911:

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
I've had a Fedor AV and now have a Chael AV.

Tomorrow night might give me a stroke.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
lol, a dude scored a 6 second KO on Bellator

They were busy showing his debut fight and got back to the live action just in time for the opponent to fall

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Main event is on Dazn? I still have my free sub

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Digital Jedi posted:

Main event is on Dazn? I still have my free sub

This is all on Paramount, formerly Spike. Same as tomorrow. Prelims were on DAZN

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

my stolen stream decided to stream waterboy instead of bellator and i'm 100% ok with this

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Are 12-6 elbows legal on the ground?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

something wrong with his medula oblongata lol

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

that dude's dead

that wasn't a flying knee

it was like, mid-prance

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Sick knee.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
What a loving knee! :drat:

meatloafkitten
Mar 2, 2004

To the KISS-copter!
Why does it seem like Bellator fighters disproportionately wind up with broken jaws and skulls and such due to knee strikes? Yikes.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

meatloafkitten posted:

Why does it seem like Bellator fighters disproportionately wind up with broken jaws and skulls and such due to knee strikes? Yikes.

Since they get paid in rolls of tickets, they have calcium-poor diets

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
Is Baby Slice fighting Jay from Red Letter Media?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

drat that knee

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

baby slice should take this as a learning opportunity

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

What a weird fight

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
The ground and pound that finished that fight was hilarious.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Baby Slice should of won that. If only he knew what a submission hold looked like.

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
https://twitter.com/streetfitebanch/status/1050919766062522368

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
That's the beauty of Bellator, sometimes the skinny jobber actually wins it.

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
alright gangster

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Dan looked so disappointed that he has to ref this Roy Nelson fight haha

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
lol wtf

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Sergei thought he was back in Pride

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

lmao this ain't japan motherfucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
he at least attempted two before that too