Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

the poo poo latin pains me, endlessly

What poo poo latin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
BOOZICVS AD DRINKINO PER STVPIDIA

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
If the alt-text is a reference to what I think it is than Operant continues to rack up my respect.

tag urslef

Motherfucker fucked around with this message at 09:14 on Oct 13, 2018

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
I'm the servant, bottom centre, blowing smoke out of his huge gross face hole/nasal cavity

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
All right, here's the part where the rowdy toughs approach her in small groups and we learn how to do light attacks, then heavy attacks as well as blocking and dodging.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Here comes a giant enemy crab

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

shirts and skins posted:

Here comes a giant enemy cat

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
I just remembered that this is the guild that put the bounty on her in the first place, hahah. Wonder if any of the current 108 remember or care about the black glass.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

shirts and skins posted:

I just remembered that this is the guild that put the bounty on her in the first place, hahah. Wonder if any of the current 108 remember or care about the black glass.

Once their employer is taken out, will any of the Pursuers still bother, or will they all buy into the sunk cost fallacy?

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tuxedo Ted posted:

Once their employer is taken out, will any of the Pursuers still bother, or will they all buy into the sunk cost fallacy?
he won't be taken out, he'll be the only one left standing at the end of this whole mess because the moral of this story is that the only way to get ahead in life is to cut off your face and become a sphinx. anything else is a waste of time

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
i love nyan, he's so hosed

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Renaissance Robot posted:

I'm the servant, bottom centre, blowing smoke out of his huge gross face hole/nasal cavity

Vaguely Rolling Stones lips neon sign

Boron_the_Moron
Apr 28, 2013

MikeJF posted:

Orders of warrior monks, is there anything they can't do. :allears:

Sorry, I'm late, but where are people getting this quote from? It doesn't seem to be in any recent alt-text, or text posts, and I'm really curious.

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Lower those eyebrows, young man. And the other one.

Boron_the_Moron posted:

Sorry, I'm late, but where are people getting this quote from? It doesn't seem to be in any recent alt-text, or text posts, and I'm really curious.

quote:

Q
cheesetoastofdeath asked:

Probably not that important, but where does the electricity in Throne come from? And to whom does the bill go?

A
An order of warrior monks runs the only power plant, which works mostly on manpower - the dead of the monastery (and those donated to the monastery) work ceaselessly to drive enormous divine mechanisms day and night. The monastery is a monolithic underground structure many stories deep, ancient and sprawling. There’s some thermal and hydroelectric power that’s been added, but most of it comes from skeletons.

http://killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/?ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/tumblr.min.html

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

PMush Perfect posted:

It's about to get rowdy

...and the man in the back said everyone attack?

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
top left guy on the lower floor, turning towards the commotion but is actually just facing a wall, but it's fine cuz they're all smell-based or something iirc.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
that red devil at the card table looks bad as hell and i want her and Allison to rumble and then become friends

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

paranoid randroid posted:

that red devil at the card table looks bad as hell and i want her and Allison to rumble and then become friends

Biggest mood

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gilded pearl isnt androsphinx's, its that short goblin man that tried to murder white chain w ablative guard armour/chaff and later had delicious incapacitate white chain + attempt to kidnap allison

Lights
Dec 9, 2007

Lights, the Peacock King, First of His Name.

I just found a copy of Book 2 at a Barnes & Noble. I had no idea it was being distributed to the big box stores, but I now own a copy of Book 2! I also immediately went to Amazon to pick up Book 1, though I'm not sure if it's the newer, bigger reprint, or the original. Regardless, it's really cool to see my favorite web comic actually for sale in a non-specialty comics shop!

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Good to see the Dustmen are finally doing something with all those bodies.

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Any word on when that bigger reprint of book 1 is coming? The one on Amazon is just slightly smaller than book 2, and it would annoy me, but I want to throw money at Abaddon.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Our Allison
Grew up into a beat em up character fighting beat em up goons

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

OW right in the eye gills

Happy Underpants
Jul 23, 2007
Abbadon's crowds are great. Every gang has a specific look while all of it's members stay distinct. It's like the background character version of greebles.

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tollymain posted:

gilded pearl isnt androsphinx's, its that short goblin man that tried to murder white chain w ablative guard armour/chaff and later had delicious incapacitate white chain + attempt to kidnap allison
loving what, i was lied to. i will never read this comic or this thread again. from now on my heart belongs only to the bible

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

I like the Demon Bar With No Name.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL

Hremsfeld posted:

Any word on when that bigger reprint of book 1 is coming? The one on Amazon is just slightly smaller than book 2, and it would annoy me, but I want to throw money at Abaddon.

I bought both on Amazon about a month ago, not realizing an upgraded Book 1 was incoming. What I ended up with are both the same size (just a bit shy of 8.5"x11"). If anything, my Book 1 is a tiny bit taller, but it's hardly noticeable. Book 1 was printed in April, and it's the third printing. Book 2 is the first printing.

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

Dr Subterfuge posted:

I bought both on Amazon about a month ago, not realizing an upgraded Book 1 was incoming. What I ended up with are both the same size (just a bit shy of 8.5"x11"). If anything, my Book 1 is a tiny bit taller, but it's hardly noticeable. Book 1 was printed in April, and it's the third printing. Book 2 is the first printing.

So yours don't look like mine?

Rexxed posted:

Did anyone else get Book 2 today? I like the larger format. Maybe there can be a larger reissue of book 1 someday. Then we can Kill Six Billion Trees.

Pig for scale.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL

Rexxed posted:

So yours don't look like mine?

Correct. The Book 1 now being sold at Amazon (haven't checked anywhere else) is the reissue that matches the size of Book 2.

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

Dr Subterfuge posted:

Correct. The Book 1 now being sold at Amazon (haven't checked anywhere else) is the reissue that matches the size of Book 2.

Nice, will have to put that on a "thing I want but don't really need" wishlist.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Tollymain posted:

This is correct, Preem Vash runs the Golden Pearl pleasure house.

Fortunately for Avs, we're not going there

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

I'm really loving in this page how much Allison is looking like and emulating White Chain.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
Sailor Moon. Tuxedo Mask, the Dapper one. Luna, Artemis and Diana who temper my heart. Usagi. Tsukino Usagi. Forgive me for this violence I am about to inflict.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
If Alison's eventual costume change once she gets more confident in her powers isn't a Sailor Moon esque outfit (like the one in she wore talking to Incubus) I'll be surprised.

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Archenteron posted:

This is correct, Preem Vash runs the Golden Pearl pleasure house.

Fortunately for Avs, we're not going there
too late, i'm a bondage nun now

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

incredible flesh posted:

too late, i'm a bondage nun now

THIS IS A PEACEFUL LAND! *unleashes keets*

RiotGearEpsilon
Jun 26, 2005
SHAVE ME FROM MY SHELF

so that changes things a bit

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Mimesweeper posted:

Sailor Moon. Tuxedo Mask, the Dapper one. Luna, Artemis and Diana who temper my heart. Usagi. Tsukino Usagi. Forgive me for this violence I am about to inflict.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

DancingShade posted:

If Alison's eventual costume change once she gets more confident in her powers isn't a Sailor Moon esque outfit (like the one in she wore talking to Incubus) I'll be surprised.

Maybe, but it seems like she's watched quite a bit of Fist of the North Star since then.

If a sailor suit does come into play she should save it for a showdown with Mottom, as she is CLEARLY a Sailor Moon villain.