Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

plape tickler
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Never touch another man's nugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
The draw on this shatter is so smooth, kinda like it's not even there until you exhale, but why do I want to cough so fuckin hard?

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I'm doing that right now

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

I got 3 all are major lapsitters. powerful

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
tummy hurts because got muchies too hard again

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Crimson Harvest posted:

The draw on this shatter is so smooth, kinda like it's not even there until you exhale, but why do I want to cough so fuckin hard?

Your lungs are weak, I suggest injecting it into your eyeballs instead

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

poverty goat posted:

The best place to smoke is on the toilet while you take a big poo

just did this :whatup:

Testvan
Nov 10, 2003
https://americascashcrop.com/

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
My first impression of the Yocan Cerum with the donut coil is this.

I put a little scoop of terp sauce in and I think I understand what 'more efficient' meant. The whole thing just evaporated all at once, there was barely anything left for a 2nd or 3rd draw. The downside here is that I wasn't ready for this powerful effect, but it's not a negative really just a surprise.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

good job canada

plape tickler
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
smoke weed every loving day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE1bL2bHe_w

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
woke up from an accidental weed nap into a new dawn of legal weed, one of the two weed stores (calgary) is on my way to work so I might look in tomorrow to see if there isnt a lineup 5 blocks long

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
The Great Colappening is upon us.

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back
Up here in Nunavut, we can only buy from the Tweed online storefront, then wait patiently for 2 weeks while our shipment gets delivered.

And the Tweed online store isn't even working. :negative:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Tipps posted:

Up here in Nunavut, we can only buy from the Tweed online storefront, then wait patiently for 2 weeks while our shipment gets delivered.

And the Tweed online store isn't even working. :negative:

I'm amazed you guys have internet up there and also amazed that you have a system of laws in place tbh

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back

Snow Cone Capone posted:

I'm amazed you guys have internet up there and also amazed that you have a system of laws in place tbh

Pretty much the only place you are allowed to smoke it is in your home, except if you are in an apartment/rental building (which the vast majority of people are). So we'll have a good time trying to light up outside when it's -50c out.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Tipps posted:

Pretty much the only place you are allowed to smoke it is in your home, except if you are in an apartment/rental building (which the vast majority of people are). So we'll have a good time trying to light up outside when it's -50c out.

do they not have vaporizers in canada

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

last time i was in winnipeg i smoked a joint just sitting on a curb right in front of the airport and it was no problems. there were no cops or baggage handlers or anybody else to say "hey you can't smoke that here". weed wasnt even legal yet. there's just loving no one around at the winnipeg international airport so if you are in canada and looking for a nice place to get high outside, well it's not "nice" but it does exist and you can smoke weed outside there. and there's a p decent little cafe when you go inside

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

poverty goat posted:

We barely have electricity or moving picture shows

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back

poverty goat posted:

I don't know how vaping cannabis works. :shrug: I am new to all this.

I think Tweed only sells flower (dried or milled) to Nunavut anyways. No e-juice or whatever. I can try to make it edible but :effort:

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
I use my pax specifically to decarb flower so I can eat it. Plus you get to inhale the vapor from it instead of letting it fly out the air vent

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Tipps posted:

Yeah this was me a few months ago. Smoked my self retarded back in my 20s and stopped once I became a semi-responsible human. Now that I have no kids in the house, disposable income and try to cut down on booze I decided to jump back in. My lungs are just now getting over my 25 year cigarette habit and I don't want my house to smell like my first apartment so I looked at vaping.

You can order disposable oil pens online and they come in various flavors. I then got a vape pen for shatter (also called wax) and while it has the faint smell of pot, there's nearly no "smoke". There are lots of YouTube videos on this.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Arizer is a Canadian company and they make the Solo, Air and Argo - which are some of the best herb vapes on the market. Look them up if you're wanting to puff on flower without having to wear snow cleats :haw:

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back
Thank you for the leads.

The Tweed website for Nunavut is slowly going up. 200$ for 15g of top shelf flower.

Yeah I think I'll be sticking with online dispensaries in BC for now.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

I love my ArGo, maintenance is super easy and it's smaller than a pack of cards. Plus when I use it it doesn't look like I'm sucking robot dick. :roboluv:

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

Tipps posted:

I think Tweed only sells flower (dried or milled) to Nunavut anyways. No e-juice or whatever. I can try to make it edible but :effort:

could you vape the flower inside of your place?

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back

nickhimself posted:

could you vape the flower inside of your place?

Probably not, but i can do it outside a lot easier with a vape pen since it doesn't require lighting a lighter in ski gloves and 100kmh winds.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
Just vape flower inside of your house or wherever you are. You don't need to combust it, there's very little smell, and a small air purifier 100% completely removes all scent.

lighthugger
Mar 27, 2018

Nostalgia for Infinity

nickhimself posted:

Just vape flower inside of your house or wherever you are. You don't need to combust it, there's very little smell, and a small air purifier 100% completely removes all scent.

Yeah, vaping flower is the way to go to minimize smell with little effort.

There are a bunch of portable flower vapes now - I use the Pax 3 myself, think it’s great, but lots of people swear by the Air, solo, firefly, and davinci offerings. The hydrology water vape looks cool too, imo.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

lighthugger posted:

I'm thinking of trying this. Vaping shatter just seems messy

Bonzo fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Oct 17, 2018

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
I bet getting high in Nunavut actually owns and you can see some sick nature and go for nice isolated walks around whatever town you live in.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Does around my way have the best weed in sac, or just the most cost effective? love these guys. Jack Midnight is one of their newer strains and I love it.

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back

Fancy_Breakfast posted:

I bet getting high in Nunavut actually owns and you can see some sick nature and go for nice isolated walks around whatever town you live in.

It's starting to be more night than day at this time of the year. In a month or so we will only have about 4-5h of sunlight a day in Iqaluit where I am. Not really the best conditions to go walking around. And it's cold, obviously. You can dress up warm and go stare at the aurora borealises I guess.

I got an Arizer Solo 2 as suggested by the thread. It should get here in early November. :v:

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

Tipps posted:

It's starting to be more night than day at this time of the year. In a month or so we will only have about 4-5h of sunlight a day in Iqaluit where I am. Not really the best conditions to go walking around. And it's cold, obviously. You can dress up warm and go stare at the aurora borealises I guess.

Hell yeah. Night time walks while high are the best but I don't handle cold very well, I'm sure you're used to it though.
I really miss summer time for above reasons.
Vaping weed is a good decision, enjoy. Make sure to keep the ABV.

Kamikaze Raider
Sep 28, 2001

lighthugger posted:

There are a bunch of portable flower vapes now - I use the Pax 3 myself, think it’s great, but lots of people swear by the Air, solo, firefly, and davinci offerings. The hydrology water vape looks cool too, imo.

I've been considering splurging on a Volcano, but for some reason the idea of filling literal bags with vape and inhaling it out of them just seems really weird to me. I don't know if it's dealbreaker weird yet, but the price tag isn't helping.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
If you're not sure if it's the price tag that's the deal breaker or not, check out the VapeExhale...

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Kamikaze Raider posted:

I've been considering splurging on a Volcano, but for some reason the idea of filling literal bags with vape and inhaling it out of them just seems really weird to me. I don't know if it's dealbreaker weird yet, but the price tag isn't helping.

Having used one I think they're overrated anyway.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

Don't you need to regularly replace the volcano bags? Sounds like a hassle.

I'm using a MFLB but recently I've switched back to joints because smoking it just feels more enjoyable to me. Maybe the MFLB just sucks and I should move onto something more than just a beginners vape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plape tickler
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
weed and sabbath :discourse:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuVmjv22Nqc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3-hNMqmKK0