Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

Remember the rally Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert had to protest BOTH SIDES because they were equally bad?

Oh yeah, they had a real opportunity to say something important but instead it was a lot of milquetoast bothsidesism. I remember LF tearing it apart as it aired. The good old days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Syncopated posted:

Rape conviction in Sweden is a couple of years at most, but the statute of limitations ran out this summer so he's in the clear anyway. Unfortunately the british want him for avoiding arrest or whatever so I'll guess he'll live in the embassy for the rest of his life.

Can statutes of limitation really come into play if there's an arrest warrant out for you?

I mean okay, if nobody reports the rape for x years, that's one thing, but the rapes were reported and an investigation was opened. It would only make sense for the statute to be void at that point.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

McCain's attack strategy on Obama of "He's way to popular and likable to be president"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
hillary's attack on trump was "he's not even a politician or as rich as you'd think"

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
Hillary was so far ahead in the polls that she "doesn't even think about responding to him" any more

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

MikeCrotch posted:

I'm pretty sure someone in the administration flat out said this

Immediately after the resistance told everybody to buy the New York Times to defeat trump, they published an anti-climate change article that the White House cited when declaring its pullout of the Paris accord. Score another victory for liberalism

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Algund Eenboom posted:

Immediately after the resistance told everybody to buy the New York Times to defeat trump, they published an anti-climate change article that the White House cited when declaring its pullout of the Paris accord. Score another victory for liberalism

stop thinking of liberalism as a political ideology or framework; its a bulwark against leftists seizing power. They dont care gently caress all whether they get power as long as nobody to the left of them does, theyre absolutely fine with the status quo and they literally wouldnt mind if the overton window shifted even further right

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

When people were litigating every single vote in Florida in 2000, and they wanted to throw out military absentee votes that were stamped too late, they were allowed anyway because "The bullets they take for us don't have postmarks on it!"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Despoiler
Apr 9, 2002
I liked the part where Kuriyama did his big speech.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
shot, chaser

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1050023940452769793
https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/746022114042478592

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

brianna uwu

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

I remembered that Sean Spicer exists. lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

sleeptalker posted:

I remembered that Sean Spicer exists. lol

lmao oh yea

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

poo poo....farts!!!!

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
Remember when Trump made his primary positive contribution to humanity and dumpstered both the Bush and Clinton political dynasties, hopefully forever?

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

zegermans posted:

When people were litigating every single vote in Florida in 2000, and they wanted to throw out military absentee votes that were stamped too late, they were allowed anyway because "The bullets they take for us don't have postmarks on it!"

gently caress

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Javid posted:

Remember when Trump made his primary positive contribution to humanity and dumpstered both the Bush and Clinton political dynasties, hopefully forever?

:shuckyes:

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/ThaddeusRussell/status/786783485675515904?s=19

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
https://twitter.com/NadineDorries/status/1004656199885836288

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the safety pin box

Dec 26, 2012

would not listen to this band

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
a trump supporter shouted "kill obama" during his victory speech loud enough to be picked up by the mic

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

white kids yelling "Trump! Trump! Trump!" at minority players in high school sporting events

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUk94yxJ1Us&t=109s

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Javid posted:

Liberals love Dubya now

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Marillyn Lockheed

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Roosevelt posted:

Marillyn Lockheed

Lana del Raytheon

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
how is that real
https://twitter.com/Ahmadinejad1956/status/1052178368072945668

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Ahmadinejad's Twitter game is on loving point.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Ahmedenajad is a pro tweeter but no one will seriously entertain the idea of Kaepernick being an elite QB

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Does Donald Trump cheat at golf? A Washington Post investigation.

“The worst celebrity golf cheat?” the rock star Alice Cooper said in a 2012 interview with Q magazine. “I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played with Donald Trump one time. That’s all I’m going to say.” (“I’ve never played with Alice Cooper,” Trump said. “That’s a terrible thing to say about people, especially me.”)

“Golf is like bicycle shorts: It can reveal a lot about a guy,” said Rick Reilly, the sportswriter who hit the links with Trump for his 2004 book “Who’s Your Caddy?” — in which Reilly lugged clubs for several of the world’s best golfers and VIP amateurs.

As for Trump? “When it comes to cheating, he’s an 11 on a scale of one to 10,” Reilly said.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Does Donald Trump cheat at golf? A Washington Post investigation.

“The worst celebrity golf cheat?” the rock star Alice Cooper said in a 2012 interview with Q magazine. “I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played with Donald Trump one time. That’s all I’m going to say.” (“I’ve never played with Alice Cooper,” Trump said. “That’s a terrible thing to say about people, especially me.”)

“Golf is like bicycle shorts: It can reveal a lot about a guy,” said Rick Reilly, the sportswriter who hit the links with Trump for his 2004 book “Who’s Your Caddy?” — in which Reilly lugged clubs for several of the world’s best golfers and VIP amateurs.

As for Trump? “When it comes to cheating, he’s an 11 on a scale of one to 10,” Reilly said.

i'll never not be impressed by that wattle

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
he inflates it to attract a mate or intimidate creditors

https://twitter.com/WalkerBragman/status/1041797176609914887

Vanilla Ice
Jun 13, 2002

Fuck The Eradicator
Sarah Palin resigning from being governor out of nowhere about 7 months after the McCain-Palin ticket was defeated. She claimed that since she was deciding not to run for reelection, she didn't want to be a lame duck for the second half of her term. In reality she was dodging ethics violations that caused revised laws for family travel expenses to be passed shortly thereafter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBDm6xo4QUw

The timeline is this:

Governorship Begins: December 2006
Became VP nominee: August 2008
Resigned Governorship: July 2009

Out of a 4 year term she barely spent half of it actually acting as governor.

Also, Bobby Jindal making a video where he announced to his children that he was running for president with a hidden tree spy cam. I guess he was looking for an excited reaction, but his kids could not have given a solitary poo poo about it. AND HE STILL POSTED IT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSDqJexwWok

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Vanilla Ice posted:

Sarah Palin resigning from being governor out of nowhere about 7 months after the McCain-Palin ticket was defeated. She claimed that since she was deciding not to run for reelection, she didn't want to be a lame duck for the second half of her term. In reality she was dodging ethics violations that caused revised laws for family travel expenses to be passed shortly thereafter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBDm6xo4QUw

The timeline is this:

Governorship Begins: December 2006
Became VP nominee: August 2008
Resigned Governorship: July 2009

Out of a 4 year term she barely spent half of it actually acting as governor.

Also, Bobby Jindal making a video where he announced to his children that he was running for president with a hidden tree spy cam. I guess he was looking for an excited reaction, but his kids could not have given a solitary poo poo about it. AND HE STILL POSTED IT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSDqJexwWok

Sarah Palin couldn't properly run a state with a budget surplus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Bobby Jindal's whiteface portrait