Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Spacemonkey57 posted:

If you want to cancel Sirius (or anything that makes it a pain to cancel) just tell them you've been transferred to China for work.

My go to country is Brazil or Colombia. Works every time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I'm going to start an email campaign.

"The best of Richard and his dad/parents".

The interview that howard did with Richard's parents, and all the phone messages, and discussions around the phone messages. Plus Maybe some Richard in there talking about memories of the farm/roadkill cooking or whatever.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

wesleywillis posted:

The interview that howard did with Richard's parents, and all the phone messages, and discussions around the phone messages. Plus Maybe some Richard in there talking about memories of the farm/roadkill cooking or whatever.

RIP Calfy

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?

wesleywillis posted:

You should search for voicemails from richard christy's father on a popular video sharing website.

I never get tired of this clip pack. You could say its my faaaavorite.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Mexican Radio posted:

You should search for voicemails from richard christy's father on a popular video sharing website.

I never get tired of this clip pack. You could say its my faaaavorite.

Yeah, I figured that one out, but It'd be interesting to hear some of Richard's commentary on various calls, and whatnot.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
Sounds goo' to me. What's the official Stern Show e-mail?

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Johny-on-the-Spot posted:

Sounds goo' to me. What's the official Stern Show e-mail?

Babygorilla@/.com.siriuscorporate./.gov.org

Also you can mail submissions to 1313 mockingbird lane.

hanales fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Oct 14, 2018

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

the door for you
Wait, is "baby gorilla" a Gary or Artie reference?

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Gary is a ma-ma-monkey

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

Johny-on-the-Spot posted:

Wait, is "baby gorilla" a Gary or Artie reference?

Artie. Don Rickles called him that in Dirty Work. That long email address was a fake given to Shiobhan by Artie, loving with her and playing off the joke that Artie knew nothing about the internet.

Source: My Stern lore is strong today

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

the door for you
You got me, now that you've mentioned it I totally remember that bit. Bravo Sir!

E; This is easily my faaavorite thread and I love you guys! Bababooey to you all!

Johnny-on-the-Spot fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Oct 15, 2018

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

the door for you
I dont think I've ever heard the Beetlejuice interview with his mom and sister before. I knew he had twin sister, is this her? They sound like a real sweet family.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Here's the E Show episode of Beet and his family. Chauncey was actually really nice dealing with Beet's sister.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p9lltE1pHc

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
Richard, its your dad. I got some bad news. The Taco Tico closed down. Guess they werent paying their taxes or something.
Anyway, thought you might want to know. Talk to you later bub.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Former Human posted:

Here's the E Show episode of Beet and his family. Chauncey was actually really nice dealing with Beet's sister.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p9lltE1pHc

Fun fact. Jerry O'Connell's mother was Beet's teacher.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Bonzo posted:

Fun fact. Jerry O'Connell's mother was Beet's teacher.

This is really the best fun fact

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
They had a segment with him for Beetle week and how at first he felt bad because he was protective of Beet and the show was laughing at him, but eventually came around when he saw that the show basically gave him a career and made him a celebrity.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Well since I brought up Jerry O'Connell, I'd like to point out that he's cancer for any TV show he's on. Casting him is the fastest route to cancellation.

he also has to play video games with sound off because he wife makes him.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Bonzo posted:

Well since I brought up Jerry O'Connell, I'd like to point out that he's cancer for any TV show he's on. Casting him is the fastest route to cancellation.

He gets up super early and plays with headphones on....
But she's a smoking hot broad so im sure it all evens out

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
http://www.adultswim.com/videos/squidbillies/armageddon-it-on/

I love it when I know I know a voice, but it takes me a while to figure it out.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
Will anyone be buying Stuttering John's new book that is out tomorrow? - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07J4P1JCN/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

My guess it will 80% stories that have nothing to do with the Tonight Show or the HSS, even though the blurb promises dirt on Howard.

(The other 20% will be about Pamerler Anderson and Niggerless Cage)

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

I'm sure if there was anything good in there, it would have dropped already to increase sales.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
I’ll just wait for the audiobook.

Richard and Sal’s version.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Evil Agita posted:

Artie. Don Rickles called him that in Dirty Work. That long email address was a fake given to Shiobhan by Artie, loving with her and playing off the joke that Artie knew nothing about the internet.

Source: My Stern lore is strong today

:hfive:

Also the physical address is where the Munsters lived I believe.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I completely forgot about Jackie's book. I need to double up on bitter ex-show members.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I wonder if Jackie had someone punch up his book

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

When asked about her boat, Robin said she loves it because it has a Stern she doesn’t have to pretend is funny.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Bonzo posted:

I thought Eric the lovely rear end midget was the tv show killer.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

wesleywillis posted:

I thought Eric the lovely rear end midget was the tv show killer.

Jerry OConnell is the handsome, successful, well-tempered version of Eric who can also do math.

He just kills shows, that's all.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Jerry OConnell is the handsome, successful, well-tempered version of Eric who can also do math.

He just kills shows, that's all.

The curse of Stand By Me.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

wesleywillis posted:

The curse of Stand By Me.

LOL I look at IMDB trivia when I'm board and found this.

quote:

Kiefer Sutherland claimed in an interview that in one of the locations of the film, a Renaissance Fair was being held and the cast and crew attended and bought some cookies. Unfortunately, the cookies turned out to be pot cookies and two hours later, the crew found Jerry O'Connell crying and high on the cookies somewhere in the park.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092005/trivia?ref_=tt_ql_2

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Bonzo posted:

LOL I look at IMDB trivia when I'm board and found this.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092005/trivia?ref_=tt_ql_2

I have to sympathize... I once at WAY too many of some very potent pot cookies my girlfriend made, and holy poo poo, I was just... not there for a long, long time.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I once ate two slices of pot cinnamon toast and called 911 on myself because I thought I was having a seizure.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Sweet. Weed is going to be legal here tomorrow.
IIRC, cookies, brownies, etc still won't be, but gently caress it. I've got something to look forward to.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
ETM accomplice Dennis Hof died. He ran the bunny ranch and was running for the Nevada state legislature

https://www.wishtv.com/entertainmen...fWjH697gQTHcCTg

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Evil Agita posted:

ETM accomplice Dennis Hof died. He ran the bunny ranch and was running for the Nevada state legislature

https://www.wishtv.com/entertainmen...fWjH697gQTHcCTg

...and nothing of value was lost. :D

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

This guy is going to have Eric hounding him for all eternity

quote:

Nevada brothel owner Dennis Hof dies at 72

https://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/local-news/nevada-brothel-owner-dennis-hof-dies-at-72/1528456916

edit: Beaten like a clubbed foot

Bonzo fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Oct 16, 2018

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

wesleywillis posted:

IIRC, cookies, brownies, etc still won't be, but gently caress it. I've got something to look forward to.

If you’re at all interested in edibles start a low as possible since you have no idea how potent they can be. It doesn’t matter what your smoking tolerance is since edibles are metabolized through the liver so it’s a very different high. You’ll also probably be high for 3-4 hours minimum, so plan accordingly. If you gently caress up ang get too high (it happens to everyone eventually) try getting some ice water and watching Vine compilations on YouTube. Every 6 seconds you’ll get something new so you don’t start obsessing and freaking out. Just try and keep yourself distracted and you’ll avoid getting sucked down a black hole freak out .

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Sex feels 10000000x better on edibles idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

wesleywillis posted:

Dude. https://www.reddit.com/r/CanadianMOMs/

Grass Chief out of BC has some good poo poo.