Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Yeah, I know that, idiot. I guess, I'm just curious as to how you people deal with the dichotomy between the social and political consequences for being a known white supremacist officer and reporting an officer like that to someone. And if their is any internal push from the police community to weed out any infiltrators like that, or to make it so you don't get thrown into a mental hospital and harassed for the rest of your life for reporting internal wrongdoings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
xpost....which of you have this equipped?

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

Reign Of Pain posted:

xpost....which of you have this equipped?

the HoMeBoY is a firm department favorite

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

GunForumMeme posted:

Hard to comment without seeing the full incident but yeah, usually any department doesn't have an uppercut to the solar plexus as a common use of force tactic. Seems like there could have been a better way to establish presence and maintain control, but then again it was a poo poo show to begin with.

I'm sorry your rights we're violated after the police kicked in the door to your mom's basement.

I own a home in a "rough" (latino to you) neighborhood pig

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Regular Nintendo posted:

I own a home in a "rough" (latino to you) neighborhood pig

Why does a Latino neighborhood have to be rough? That's racist.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

GunForumMeme posted:

Why does a Latino neighborhood have to be rough? That's racist.

It’s systemic

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

drilldo squirt posted:

Yeah, I know that, idiot. I guess, I'm just curious as to how you people deal with the dichotomy between the social and political consequences for being a known white supremacist officer and reporting an officer like that to someone. And if their is any internal push from the police community to weed out any infiltrators like that, or to make it so you don't get thrown into a mental hospital and harassed for the rest of your life for reporting internal wrongdoings.

I work in a rough (Latino to you) department, so the whole white supremacist thing isn't really a concern. Chicano Pride, mofucker.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Regular Nintendo posted:

I own a home in a "rough" (latino to you) neighborhood
/

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Just a reminder: hipster cop is still a fascist in the pay of fascists

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Check out this fuckin dial tone (the guy in the pic I mean)

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

EBB posted:

Just a reminder: hipster cop is still a fascist in the pay of fascists

Hipster cop is even worse for being a wolfsheepdog in sheeps clothing.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

beanieson posted:

Hipster cop is even worse for being a wolfsheepdog in sheeps clothing.

He wears wolf hunter 1* TBL shirts, but ironically.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Chichevache posted:

I work in a rough (Latino to you) department, so the whole white supremacist thing isn't really a concern. Chicano Pride, mofucker.

I'd just like to say it's weird to equate Rough and Latino. I mean, I get what your saying but, still man, having Chicano Pride doesn't mean buying into racist stereotypes.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
So does anyone wana talk about how the blue wall of silence or whatever you wana call your no snitching rule. Which personally I find weird for a government official to have. Seems only to enable bad officers to do lovely things while punishing good ones who want to stop them? Like is that your impression of things when it leads to cops joining in with white supremacists attacking people?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Also I hope anyone who actually buys those sights trys them out backwards, thanks and Godbless.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Hezzy posted:

i wonder if bernard has been cucked by any more dogs

Not for a while, but I hosed myself over earlier this year by taking the missus to Florence. She apparently thought I would pop the question, told her family and friends and prepared for it.

Actually I took her so I could watch the Calcio Florentino, which was an absolute bloodbath, it was Florentine fashion week at the same time, she also got her hopes up about that.

Cue tears all the way home and her Dad waiting for her at the airport so we could take a 'time out.'

If you aren't familiar with the Calcio, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTVkoiQsQFY

Spend your cop buxxx to watch surprisingly burly Italian men obliterate each-other in a mostly heterosexual way.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
You should work on your communication.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I think the Latino=Rough comment was in response to another poster who’d already said that idiotic thing.

As far as the no snitching thing, it’s been my experience that cops will rat out other cops for even the most petty poo poo like “he wasn’t wearing his name brass correctly during that traffic stop.” I’d be really surprised to hear about anyone around here covering up some kind of actual crime, but this is limited to my own experience 🤷🏻‍♂️

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Not for a while, but I hosed myself over earlier this year by taking the missus to Florence. She apparently thought I would pop the question, told her family and friends and prepared for it.

Actually I took her so I could watch the Calcio Florentino, which was an absolute bloodbath, it was Florentine fashion week at the same time, she also got her hopes up about that.

Cue tears all the way home and her Dad waiting for her at the airport so we could take a 'time out.'

If you aren't familiar with the Calcio, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTVkoiQsQFY

Spend your cop buxxx to watch surprisingly burly Italian men obliterate each-other in a mostly heterosexual way.
You're also possibly dumb as hell, but I don't know the entire situation so I can't make a definite comment.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Bernard, man, after like 2-3 years of dating and you haven’t popped the question? Be prepared for long awkward drives home from ANY trip. You’ll be out having a great time for like 3 days and then all the way home just a poo poo attitude.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Also, it's loving Florence, and she somehow didn't know why they where going or what they were going to do.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

drilldo squirt posted:

You should work on your communication.

Surely the whole point is that a proposal is a surprise, and therefore shouldn't be communicated.

I have no intention of ever marrying her, so I've no idea where she got the notion from.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Well, she knows that now.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

beanieson posted:

Bernard, man, after like 2-3 years of dating and you haven’t popped the question? Be prepared for long awkward drives home from ANY trip. You’ll be out having a great time for like 3 days and then all the way home just a poo poo attitude.

No, this is a different girl, only been seeing her for 11 months.

Yes, maybe I should have mentioned why I was taking her...that is a fair point.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I made a joke about latino neighborhoods being immediately considered "rough" by cops because of the cops' pervasive history of over-policing, abusing and violating the civil rights of people of color

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Yeah, that happens, but this guy is also really bad at empathy and it's funny.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
hey baby lets go to florence and no I'm not going to tell you why we're going

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
I thought the Calcio would be a surprise, so I didn't tell her.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I do know a number of women who would really enjoy calcio. I sincerely doubt they're your type, though.

I can imagine that conversation. "you brought me to florence for what? football fighting?!"

Thanks for the laughs, bernard.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Football fighting and chihuahua cuckoldry

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

I do know a number of women who would really enjoy calcio. I sincerely doubt they're your type, though.

I can imagine that conversation. "you brought me to florence for what? football fighting?!"

Thanks for the laughs, bernard.

When she said 'O my God, why are they hitting eachother' the beer came out of my nose.

I think maybe I just need to grow up a bit.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

new thread title right there

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

When she said 'O my God, why are they hitting eachother' the beer came out of my nose.

:lol:

Did you know she was expecting a proposal at that point?

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Well I had no idea but it all became clear as she had a bit of a meltdown on the flight home. She was making frantic phone calls on the last evening before we went to dinner but that's her normal MO. I only gave her keys to my flat the month before so it's a serious jump to think that 4 weeks later I'd put a ring on her.

Then again, women start acting weird in their early 30's, all trying to pin you down before their ovaries rust shut.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/1051869639750406149?s=19

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Well I had no idea but it all became clear as she had a bit of a meltdown on the flight home. She was making frantic phone calls on the last evening before we went to dinner but that's her normal MO. I only gave her keys to my flat the month before so it's a serious jump to think that 4 weeks later I'd put a ring on her.

Then again, women start acting weird in their early 30's, all trying to pin you down before their ovaries rust shut.

Yes. Women acting weird. You're not a choad at all. It's hormones or something.

Good on you for leaving England to watch the same kind of fighting you could probably catch at a pub at 3am. When the gently caress was the last time any fighter in any sport came out of Italy? Might as well stop into Venice for the delectible burger king they have there

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
McDonald’s in Venice is loving awesome and tasted way better than any american McD but so do most european ones.

Totally eat in it.

Also Bernard has made love this thread. Amazing.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
How much sex would Bernard have if he didn't come from money?

My sources say none.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Yes. Women acting weird. You're not a choad at all. It's hormones or something.

Good on you for leaving England to watch the same kind of fighting you could probably catch at a pub at 3am. When the gently caress was the last time any fighter in any sport came out of Italy? Might as well stop into Venice for the delectible burger king they have there

Wow, did I forget to propose to you as well? You seem very upset about my little holiday.

GunForumMeme posted:

How much sex would Bernard have if he didn't come from money?

My sources say none.

This may very well be true, but counterpoint: English Girls. It's not that hard.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

This may very well be true, but counterpoint: English Girls. It's not that hard.

Is that what English girls say about you?