Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

that thing where you tilt your head slightly to the side like a confused dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/MarkFanPatriot/status/1051598950418051072

Here's the chaser.

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1051684778288787458

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
mark is the kind of guy who retweets his own tweets

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I skimmed all that, but is it fair to assume that there's nothing in there that's remotely noteworthy or objectionable?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I skimmed all that, but is it fair to assume that there's nothing in there that's remotely noteworthy or objectionable?

Yeah that's fair. The joke is that his "undercover" investigation was basically to go to a publicly accessible meeting, and the documents he "obtained" were also available to everyone.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Medically changing your sex to own the libs!

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

mark is the kind of guy who retweets his own tweets

Mark made his account private. :lol:

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Don't listen to the Venezuelan commies in this thread. What Mark did is vital to the survival of your constitutional rights. In his next update he plans to reveal the soap they used in the bathrooms. Is it that blue stuff that comes out as foam. Or the traditional red stuff that smells like cherries more often found in movie theater bathrooms. Some might say this is a Meaningless reveal. But true Patriots understand that the truth has to be told. The American people deserve to know if this was catered or a potluck.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Regrettable posted:

lol just a few minutes ago he was like "busy morning of owning the libs"

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

omg

this is it

my favorite tweet ever

https://twitter.com/LHatKent/status/1051888286594162688

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hahahahahahaha

Really pro tweet for those in the know

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

idgi but I recognize that dude

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Kait is the Kent State gun girl who is doing glamour shots posing with guns now and the club she founded is just this one really sad thirsty dude

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Kait is the Kent State gun girl who is doing glamour shots posing with guns now and the club she founded is just this one really sad thirsty dude
It's not like she's got anything better to do.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Azathoth posted:

Maher is kind of the ur-hashtagresist guy. He's got public opinions that fit well with the center-left, and he mostly yells at the right people for the average Democrat, so most folks don't look beyond a clip that gets shared on social media.

But he's the kind of huckster that doesn't really have a moral center, so he ends up in lovely places quite a bit. He's got a lot of the same traits as someone like Ted Cruz, in that if circumstances were changed, I could absolutely see Cruz spouting neoliberal bullshit if he thought it would get him the presidency, just like I could see Maher running a Hannity or O'Reilly kind of show on Fox News if he thought that was his ticket to fame.

I think the best description for Maher, Cruz, JP and various other right wing bottom feeders is that they would have joined the nazi party but only after the party had taken power.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Michael Heil, really?

Edit: "super pact" funded by memes this can't be real

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tetracube posted:

He runs their facebook page which currently has a banner picture of her in a swimsuit

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Tetracube posted:

how

seriously

how is he a person

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

men will do crazy things for a woman he pines for

some men carry printers

other men run their student organizations by proxy

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Apparently Kent State has an acceptance rate of 85%. That explains some things.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mel Mudkiper posted:

some men carry printers

Some wear diapers and crawl around in a playpen and then have the woman who got them to do it publicly disown them and the form a rival libertarian club staffed by her boyfriend, a handful of grifters, and one very thirsty little orc man

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

this whole twitter account is pro af

https://twitter.com/LHatKent/status/1038134924698562560

https://twitter.com/LHatKent/status/1040980049476964352

Check out the meme master's master memes

https://twitter.com/LHatKent/status/1048668679767040000

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mel Mudkiper posted:

some men carry printers

let's hope this ends the same as pritner goon

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

They can prosecute members of Hell's Angels for criminal activities, but so far they have had little luck trying to define HA as a criminal organisation which it's illegal to be a member of.

Cultural Marxist
Jun 29, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Regrettable posted:

He very briefly made it public again, but I guess too many people were dunking on him and he’s a massive pussy

He seems to have a stock response of “Beat it commie, and move to Venezuela while you’re at it” that he uses to reply to anything he can’t actually answer. He believes this is “owning the libs”.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that dude is absolutely not owned

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mel Mudkiper posted:

oh lol, I was overthinking that

Casimir Radon posted:

It's not like she's got anything better to do.

that's his plan

Bart - SCROTUS
Nov 21, 2002

I'm a geek, I'm a geek
I'm a power tool

When I sing this song
I look like a fool

:d2a: :d2a:

homie with an extra 2a chromie

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

look at all that liberty

also when you land on the page this pops up

all the liberty you want for just a few tokens today!

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Fuckin love a nice tight liberty

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

A shameful rear end.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

https://twitter.com/LHatKent/status/1032779703353004032

the visible gap between them

the hover-hand

*kisses fingers*

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
my dude looks like a martin short character

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/spookperson/status/1051930409687166979

anyone know what this is about?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 19 days!)

It's impossible not to appreciate what a perfectly disgusting little boglin-faced troll he is.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

https://twitter.com/edsbs/status/1051931180977803264

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Don't tease me, Goth Miss Frizzle

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Hard to tell anything because all the sources are unreliable. Cernovich might be under investigation for possible crimes and connections to criminal activity and he might have deleted a bunch of tweets to try to save himself but he's also releasing his dumb documentary so who knows anything gently caress it

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
how is cernovtich not in jail already for forging a sitting senator's name and documents and trying to slander him?

what the hell ever happened with that. i thought schumer had reported him to the capital hill police department

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Yeah, whatever is being hinted there seems to be related to Cerno deleting a shitload of tweets. Not sure why folks are jumping to the conclusion that he's trying to hide evidence, he of all right wing grifters should understand that deleted tweets aren't really gone.