Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

President Beep posted:

it’s a, needs suiter
re-booter

jail breaker don’t you mess around with me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

President Beep posted:

it’s a, needs suiter
re-booter

jail breaker don’t you mess around with me

bell is for non-technical children

Jimmy Carter
Nov 3, 2005

THIS MOTHERDUCKER
FLIES IN STYLE

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

did that thing ever actually capture an image on par with a medium format film cam?

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Sniep posted:

did that thing ever actually capture an image on par with a medium format film cam?

only worse. the area of every sensor on it combined is probably less than aps let alone medium format

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
also, evidently android was absolute poo poo at controlling the hardware

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

lmao look at all those fuckin clocks.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

infernal machines posted:

also, evidently android was absolute poo poo at controlling the hardware

:o

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

President Beep posted:

lmao look at all those fuckin clocks.

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

my gf's idiot android phone blasts out so much RF garbage when plugged in to a car charger that the radio tuner becomes unusable how the gently caress did this stuff make it past prototyping

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

my gf's idiot android phone blasts out so much RF garbage when plugged in to a car charger that the radio tuner becomes unusable how the gently caress did this stuff make it past prototyping

impressive. i would love to see a video of this.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

why do you hate your gf so much that you let her use an android

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

grats on your tumour i guess?

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

Endless Mike posted:

why do you hate your gf so much that you let her use an android

her brain is broken by years of already using android and expecting to have to customize/tweak every loving little thing and having it behave like poo poo and she couldn't stop looking for problems on an iPhone and returned it

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

her brain is broken by years of already using android and expecting to have to customize/tweak every loving little thing and having it behave like poo poo and she couldn't stop looking for problems on an iPhone and returned it
return her to the girlfriend store for a replacement imo

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

it’s not even a plenoptic camera. it just takes a bunch of pictures and stitches them together.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

brundlephone

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

jesus WEP posted:

return her to the girlfriend store for a replacement imo

They called and said they ran out of her.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
palm is back baby!

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

gently caress yeah, start making small phones

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
8 hour battery

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

basically OG iphone sized screen, but with a modern chassis sized to match

kinda too bad it's just another TCL android

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

PLAM

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

who is staring at their phone for 8 hours between charge

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

a: people who suck and who gives a poo poo about them

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

otoh lamo verizon and also, no you can't buy this phone unless you have another phone

why isn't anyone buying this phone?

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

who is staring at their phone for 8 hours between charge

someone stuck at an airport for 2 hours, on a plane for 5 hours, then on a train for another hour.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
a man, a plam, a smartphone

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The Management posted:

someone stuck at an airport for 2 hours, on a plane for 5 hours, then on a train for another hour.

1.5 hours of drinking overpriced airport bar drinks, 1.5 hours of drinking overpriced airplane shots, 3.5 hour nap, hour of phone use

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

The Management posted:

this phone is explicitly designed for not this person because they are capable of reading a book instead of staring at a phone to pass the time

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

a what?

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

ah I'm sorry. "Analog Twitter"

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

El_Elegante posted:

a man, a plam, a smartphone

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

it hurts to see palm's name get tossed about from company to company, one shitphone to another :(

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

looking forward to the palm/blackberry collab

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

ah I'm sorry. "Analog Twitter"

i think that's more "letters to the editor"

Doom Mathematic
Sep 2, 2008

El_Elegante posted:

a man, a plan, a smartphone, nair, brian eno, HP, trams, anal panama

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

burma shave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

a small phone??? *clicks article* wow no. nooooooo