Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Wandering around on the floor in the dark: typical cockatoo behaviour, yep.

God, I am both angry and sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Hello yes as your resident transsexual abused brokebrain I can 100% confirm that the girlfriend is exhibiting every sign of abuse possible. If you even see parts of your own personal relationships I would put a lot of care and attention into how those people affect you and your life. They definitely have reasons and causes for why they're (just too much) like this woman. You're going to have a really hard time cutting them out, pushing them away, if that's what you decide to do, but trust me, getting away from these people is the smartest thing you can ever do.

"I'm not an abuser, and I am the only support system he has left" is the biggest red flag since the USSR fell.

And I've never met an abuser that likes pets. They take away your focus from them, and so have to be eliminated like family and personal friends. The pets thing alone is not a diagnostic, but y'know if you want to know why she did it.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

T-man posted:

And I've never met an abuser that likes pets. They take away your focus from them, and so have to be eliminated like family and personal friends. The pets thing alone is not a diagnostic, but y'know if you want to know why she did it.

That's what really alarmed me, it wasn't a living creature, it was a THING that held his ATTENTION and kept it from HER

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Dienes posted:

I mean, all signs point to it being a complete, unavoidable accident:
-She had a strong motive to kill the bird
-The circumstances around the death hinge on the bird acting completely differently than it should
-She felt there'd be no repercussions to killing the bird
-She has a history of unrepentant abusive and controlling behavior
-She doesn't seem to understand the idea of 'empathy'
-She's hiding as much as she can about the incident

Why do you keep posting about this bird? I don't get it. All of you guys are obsessed with a loving bird. Shut the gently caress up and pay attention to me. You guys post way more about this dead-rear end stepped-on-rear end bird than you ever have about me. This is

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

captainOrbital posted:

Why do you keep posting about this bird? I don't get it. All of you guys are obsessed with a loving bird. Shut the gently caress up and pay attention to me. You guys post way more about this dead-rear end stepped-on-rear end bird than you ever have about me. This is

Pick, you’re logged into the wrong account.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/1051707168490221568

TIL his wife is Rachel Weisz and she's 48 and I thought that was way too old to have kids

Nah. You can have kids till menopause. It just gets harder to conceive and there's higher risk of miscarriage if you do.

WICKEDLY A BIRD posted:

There is absolutely no way she is telling the truth. The only way I would possibly believe she accidentally stepped on a loving cockatoo is if it were accompanied by photos of her missing/mutilated toes as the parrot (which by her own version of events did not die on impact) whipped around to sink its beak into whatever had assaulted it in the dark, as parrots do.

e: I mean, and, you know, all the other signs she's lying :downs:

I've stepped on a cat before and you don't so much step on them as start to step, and then fall when the thing your foot was putting weight on moves away, possibly clawing the poo poo out of you in the process.

Also if it was an accident and you don't want the bird dead, why wouldn't you take it to a vet?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Remember that one goon that stepped on a kitten to death

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

there wolf posted:

Also if it was an accident and you don't want the bird dead, why wouldn't you take it to a vet?

This whole time I thought my cat was defective, but it turns out it was just in a box in my closet for too long.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

zoux posted:

Remember that one goon that stepped on a kitten to death

:(

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

That was a straight up accident though, he was posting about his new kitty and that he loved it, then he posted later that it got out of where he was keeping it and he didn't see it and

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

there wolf posted:

Nah. You can have kids till menopause. It just gets harder to conceive and there's higher risk of miscarriage if you do.

I mean that's the good faith thing to do. Probably nothing to be done for it, and birds are super fragile, and easy to accidentally kill. That said, even if it was an accident, bird man needs to get out.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Bird Man of Groverhaus has a nice ring to it.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

zoux posted:

TIL his wife is Rachel Weisz and she's 48 and I thought that was way too old to have kids

Not if you have access to really good fertility docs.

And/or if you're just an outlier. My grandma, who had access to zero fertility treatments (whatever they might have even been in the 1930s*), had my uncle (perfectly healthy dude except for the alcoholism and depression) at 46. But he was the last of four, so.

* maybe prayer? But Grandma was a Unitarian, so :shrug:

Also, I am pretty sure Birdkiller is fake.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

AlbieQuirky posted:

Also, I am pretty sure Birdkiller is fake.

Is it nice having so much faith in humanity?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/redditships/status/1051958321282990082?s=12

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

there wolf posted:

I've stepped on a cat before and you don't so much step on them as start to step, and then fall when the thing your foot was putting weight on moves away, possibly clawing the poo poo out of you in the process.

And also a thing that actively sees you walking and decides to flop down on the ground in front of you because they're assholes.

Bean I love you but one of these days I'm going to be going to pee at 3am and you're going to die doing that.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
One time I stepped on my dog's foot and I spent 4 days apologizing.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Push El Burrito posted:

One time I stepped on my dog's foot and I spent 4 days apologizing.

Normally I have the other cat sleeping at the foot of the bed with us. Last night I accidentally kicked him off stretching.

I expect him to be ready to start trying to forgive me in a couple more days.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

nashona posted:

Top response

https://twitter.com/McJesse/status/1051924945079537669

I've always held that no matter what dreadful poo poo Jeremy Clarkson does, he will forever have my respect for punching out Piers Morgan when he had the chance.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Give this person the chair, please and thank you and namaste

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Weatherman posted:

Give this person the chair, please and thank you and namaste

I mean, I hate abusers a lot but I think some form of rehabilitation is the only possible course, as much as it might itch people's ethics. This kind of casual attitude to death, crime, and punishment-as-acceptable fuels people like her. She'll DARVO her way out of real punishment and make any actual sanctions against her an attack by the victim. Who might not be able to disbelieve her.

Therapy and meds should be mandatory for every crime, save institutional abuse and war crimes. Which should get therapy, meds, and a ban from ever holding power.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

https://twitter.com/moopigpigpig/status/1051210188613713920?s=19

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/jcoplien/status/1051428822275555329

He's been getting dragged in replies for more than a day, I hope this means that he'll never delete this.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

LOL

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
Are CHUDs still finding and falling for that cocksailor tweet? Jesus.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Poor Miserable Gurgi posted:

Dr. Cocksailor says always use protection when cucking the white race! Remember, keep your abortions white and your deliveries degenerate marxist furries.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

You know those FB pages that are nothing but a series of heavily artifacted screenshots of Tumblr posts of screenshots of tweets? The tweet finally made its way to those, so old CHUDs are only just seeing it now.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Memento posted:

https://twitter.com/McJesse/status/1051924945079537669

I've always held that no matter what dreadful poo poo Jeremy Clarkson does, he will forever have my respect for punching out Piers Morgan when he had the chance.

Still a favorite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=285DD7QECzY&t=65s

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

They will never figure out that Diana Thirst is a joke name, let alone that she's not a real doctor

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1051958103078526982

Edit: lmao

Mak0rz has a new favorite as of 02:54 on Oct 16, 2018

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

:distonk:

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

What red X?

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/metaltango/status/1050848808110673920

You don't have to look that hard for them yall
I love how he says "dark web" when he means Google. :allears:

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

2018: idiots posting, non-idiots yelling to stop being an idiot as ice caps melt and $petissue remains unsolved. Mark Fisher was right.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Tiggum posted:

What red X?

Alt-righters started using it to indicate that they'd been "shadowbanned" (I've seen at least one person include one X for each time she's been temporarily suspended for being vile), and then alt-righters in general started using it as an identifier. It basically means you're an idiot who's sad that Twitter's algorithm doesn't think you're important.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Antarctica is a loving continent, not an ice cube. How is that so hard to understand?

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Skwirl posted:

Antarctica is a loving continent, not an ice cube. How is that so hard to understand?

Ha, get a load of this guy, saying there's LAND beneath all that snow and ice! Like that ever happens!

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Besesoth posted:

Alt-righters started using it to indicate that they'd been "shadowbanned" (I've seen at least one person include one X for each time she's been temporarily suspended for being vile), and then alt-righters in general started using it as an identifier. It basically means you're an idiot who's sad that Twitter's algorithm doesn't think you're important.

I thought it was a Qanon believer thing

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Tiggum posted:

What red X?

I love how he says "dark web" when he means Google. :allears:

It was an excellent episode, minus the assumption that incels can only be found via the "Dark Web" as opposed to easily found places like loving Reddit.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
On SVU Reddit is called RedChan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Arcsquad12 posted:

On SVU Reddit is called RedChan.

At least they didn't call it Something Chanful.