Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
$399? Holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

$1250 on that link

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
A showerhead is actually one of the few things I would probably splurge on, considering I shower every day and man I love a powerful showerhead.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Bathrooms are the new kitchens, time not too long ago was when the hot building trend was when you'd see a 60k kitchen and think that's a lot of money to spend in a room you won't use in your bougie life because you eat out every night anyway, but bathrooms are the new home cathedrals

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I have 2.5 bathrooms for just my girlfriend and I and I use all three based purely on whim.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Cops and fascists name a more iconic duo

https://twitter.com/katemshepherd/status/1051980624213360640?s=19

https://twitter.com/katemshepherd/status/1051983865110118401?s=19

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Grittybeard posted:

Christ :stare:

I guess people really like their showerheads.

Something needs to satisfy those rich housewives and it ain’t gonna be their husbands

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
glad to return to this thread/forum and find bathroom-fixture-chat

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Petey posted:

glad to return to this thread/forum and find bathroom-fixture-chat

I just thought of you like an hour ago when I quoted most of a big long article in the college basketball thread thread which kiimo is wisely avoiding for his blood pressure.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

pubic works project posted:

So we're going to need new shower heads. Anyone have any recommendations?

We bought this one off of a recommendation from the Wirecutter, and for 17 bucks, it's one of the best ones we've ever had.

We actually have to keep it in low mode because my wife doesn't like it running at full blast.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000LV7W4K/ref=od_aui_detailpages01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Silly Burrito fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Oct 16, 2018

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Yeah, feels great that they knew some sociopathic fascists were looking down on me with guns ready and didn’t do anything about it. And this time I’m NOT referring to the cops!

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
$390 is a lot for a shower head you’d have to rip off like 2 fantasy football leagues to get that much.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Someone explain all the posts about stealing from a fantasy football league.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/TMZ_Sports/status/1051940857191034882

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Stick 2 sports

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
New Good Eats are coming out and Good Eats Reloaded is pretty nice. All is well with food television again

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

pubic works project posted:

So we're going to need new shower heads. Anyone have any recommendations?

I have this one and its pretty good at feeling like a lot of water

https://www.amazon.com/58480-PK-H2Okinetic-5-Setting-Handshower-Showerhead/dp/B00TA85LM0

About the only knock I’d say is there’s no way to only run the hand unit so when I use it to clean the shower/tub I have to dodge water. It’s got the rubber nubs to prevent hard water clogging.

If you don’t need the hand unit one of the other h2okinetics is probably pretty good too

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Skwirl posted:

Someone explain all the posts about stealing from a fantasy football league.

Its the same guy posting all of them, sounds like hes butthurt over something.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I just woke up from a dream in which my entire family was killed in a nuclear weapons attack. I made it out just in time and walked to a relief center and got into an argument with Carrie Underwood who kept telling me Jesus obviously had a plan for my life and that’s why I was still alive.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ehud posted:

I just woke up from a dream in which my entire family was killed in a nuclear weapons attack. I made it out just in time and walked to a relief center and got into an argument with Carrie Underwood who kept telling me Jesus obviously had a plan for my life and that’s why I was still alive.

Obviously you couldn't die in a nuclear hellfire because you were Waitin' All Day For Sunday Night

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Alaois posted:

Obviously you couldn't die in a nuclear hellfire because you were Waitin' All Day For Sunday Night

:911:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

CyberPingu posted:

Its the same guy posting all of them, sounds like hes butthurt over something.

Who says Butt Hurt?

And i find it a little strange the guy he called out straight up disappeared... don’t you?

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Amy Pole Her posted:

Who says Butt Hurt?

And i find it a little strange the guy he called out straight up disappeared... don’t you?

He's been calling him out for weeks now.

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
Only thing I've been calling out for weeks is that everyone should watch Mandy. Not stealing money from fantasy leagues has been mentioned in passing for a few days.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
94% on RT
Watched the trailer
what is this movie

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

As much as I love Fantasy Football we should keep any mentions of it out of this thread. I hate to see it comes up in TFF because of how weird people get about it. Cursing out injured players is just weird and gross.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Amy Pole Her posted:

94% on RT
Watched the trailer
what is this movie

It's not a date movie.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

There used to be a rule for it. Seems to have been removed though

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP

Amy Pole Her posted:

94% on RT
Watched the trailer
what is this movie

Nic Cage goes crazy in a good not ironic way. Probably my favorite movie of the year so far and his best movie since Bad Lieutenant 2.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Uterine Lineup posted:

Nic Cage goes crazy in a good not ironic way. Probably my favorite movie of the year so far and his best movie since Bad Lieutenant 2.

The bathroom vodka scene is my favorite part.

Also the lighting effects are inspired.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

FizFashizzle posted:

It's not a date movie.

On the contrary it is a perfect date movie.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

very stable genius posted:

On the contrary it is a perfect date movie.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

As much as I love Fantasy Football we should keep any mentions of it out of this thread. I hate to see it comes up in TFF because of how weird people get about it. Cursing out injured players is just weird and gross.

I’m pretty sure calling out a thief vs asking if i should start Gronk are two different things.

Policing the live journal thread is a funny thought though

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Mandy owns

Four people walked out of the theater when I saw it lol

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/ironicsenpai/status/1051139977122340866?s=21

Imagine hiding for 7 years because of a fart

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
Illegal Hen
Probably as bad as pissing in front of a President, though I don't think the Earle of Oxford was paid by Queen Elizabeth to do so.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Joey Freshwater posted:

buncha shorties ITT

I'm 5'6" and will die by my own hand alone and unloved and I'm cool with that.

Can you reach up there and get that box for me? Thanks.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/Ahmadinejad1956/status/1052178368072945668?s=19

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

I was just about to steal that from the NCAA thread. He may not be a good person in any way, but he's got twitter down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Tired: Elizabeth Warren talking about being part cherokee is problematic

Wired: https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/1052215741540388865