Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Could definitely probably struggle through 1 with a lot of people and sometimes I do just for fun or to test them out. I actually routinely take a new T2 or someone through just to see what they're capable of.

But still, Iron Hammer can clear it in 10-30 seconds, has a bunch of iframes and chain hits, and lightning damage. So like if he's doing 1 easier than whoever it should scale up relatively similarly even if I haven't really tried with him (mainly because I'm just fed up with the Level 20+ struggle for now).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

I took iron hammer through Ebony Maw at level 1 before I T2'd him and he did well. Granted, I think I stuck a +lightning damage/+100% damage proc obo on him.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I thought I had a CTP of energy but its actually just an immunity to guard break/lightning damage/damage proc. Still good to beef up his damage and make sure the big, long 5s and 4s don't get broken up. Maybe preferable.

I guess maybe that's a special boost but I make a habit of hoarding immunity to guard breaks obelisks and rerolling them until I get a damage proc. And then hoarding this and finding the most appropriate one for someone when I want to use them for something. I got like 30 and its very silly and wasteful but it meant I could just find one with lightning damage and lock it in without a second thought.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Oct 14, 2018

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
I put a +Lightning/+HP on him that has some garbage useless proc. I don't know, he's just got a decent enough kit for me. His 3 even has a tiny baby heal.

punchymcpunch posted:

depends if you need more wbu teams or if you need your current ones to be a bit stronger i guess

I guess Shiri would enable T3 Cap to absolutely crash through the teens that I'm working on and probably some part of the 20s? I only really care about pushing with him until I can finally T3 the rest of the knuckleheads.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Adult Sword Owner posted:

I put a +Lightning/+HP on him that has some garbage useless proc. I don't know, he's just got a decent enough kit for me. His 3 even has a tiny baby heal.

I guess Shiri would enable T3 Cap to absolutely crash through the teens that I'm working on and probably some part of the 20s? I only really care about pushing with him until I can finally T3 the rest of the knuckleheads.

yeah probably, cap is pretty nuts

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

Finally got my first Tier 3 with Cap. It felt like they really wanted me to spend money on cosmic cube fragments or something.

I plan on tier 3ing a speed character next. Would Deadpool or Spider-Man be a better idea? I think Deadpool is probably the better of the two, but would Spider-Man's be a bigger jump?

The Diddler
Jun 22, 2006

A surfing dog?! posted:

Finally got my first Tier 3 with Cap. It felt like they really wanted me to spend money on cosmic cube fragments or something.

I plan on tier 3ing a speed character next. Would Deadpool or Spider-Man be a better idea? I think Deadpool is probably the better of the two, but would Spider-Man's be a bigger jump?

T3 Spider-Man is really good, but it sounds like DeadPool is better. He costs twice as much, though, so when I had the chance to T3 him, I went with Spiderman and Thor.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Spidey is good but not a world beater so I might take a chance on Deadpool.

I have enough to T3 a new character and have Black Panther, Iron Man, and Ant-Man all ready to go. But I'm waiting to see if I can get Deadpool up or to see about Magneto for the villain option. I'm also kind of waiting to see if they ever make some female options. I dunno. One of these days I'll just T3 Panther or Stark on a whim.

bobmcdynamite
Sep 6, 2011

A surfing dog?! posted:

Spider-Man is good at T3 for stuff like timeline and that's about it. Deadpool T3 is great at everything plus is a great WBU striker since he lowers defenses of the bosses.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

The upcoming patch is looking like next week and is all mutants so far right? I'm debating sitting on my SL bios or going ahead and cashing them in today. I still have 6 universals I need to T2 for raid level or whatever (Destroyer, Heimdall, Medusa, Ronan, Hyperion, Robbie Reyes GR), and I'm working up Lincoln to 6* for lightning lead.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I'm curious what the next non-mutant thing will be. Fantastic Four seems like the most obvious one, but who knows?

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I stopped working on feeding bios to Deadpool in hopes I can build up a nice little pool for whatever I'm going to need for Gambit. I'm hoping he's the T3 energy damage darling I need.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

twistedmentat posted:

I'm curious what the next non-mutant thing will be. Fantastic Four seems like the most obvious one, but who knows?

It would be swell if they instead overhauled the garbage tier characters they've already added, but you're probably right, they'll level with a new form of bios, and will be locked behind a Heroic Missions that will require 4 digits of crystals to start

MonkeyBot
Mar 11, 2005

OMG ITZ MONKEYBOT
Deadpool was my first T3 and he is a monster. He shits all over everybody in Timeline and crushes WBU as well. I routinely get 10 Timeline wins with him as my anchor these days. If Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch can't handle it, DP mops up.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

twistedmentat posted:

hopefully new warriors although i dunno when exactly that airs

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Yea a costume that makes Squirrel Girl not crummy would be great.

AN X-men Emma costume

Lol I just noticed they added a top to it so its less booberriffic.

If they ever add Namor, they should release Phoenix costumes for everyone

twistedmentat fucked around with this message at 07:05 on Oct 16, 2018

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

twistedmentat posted:

Yea a costume that makes Squirrel Girl not crummy would be great.

AN X-men Emma costume

Lol I just noticed they added a top to it so its less booberriffic.

If they ever add Namor, they should release Phoenix costumes for everyone

So you pay 2,500 crystals to buy Emma. Then either buy the Crystal pack another two times to T2 her.
And then more tickets to get her uni to Mythic?

She would have to be beyond amazing yo make her worth it.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

The Question IRL posted:

So you pay 2,500 crystals to buy Emma. Then either buy the Crystal pack another two times to T2 her.
And then more tickets to get her uni to Mythic?

im probably gonna get her costume and leave it at level 1 unless they give us some more costume tickets somewhere

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

punchymcpunch posted:

im probably gonna get her costume and leave it at level 1 unless they give us some more costume tickets somewhere

Alternately, pray they treat her costumes like a native t2 even though she's technically different.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

The Question IRL posted:

Actually she's perfect in every way

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

AzraelNewtype posted:

Alternately, pray they treat her costumes like a native t2 even though she's technically different.

yeah... thatd be nice but lol

Saint Freak posted:

Actually she's perfect in every way

costume will probably make her wanda tier

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Event quests starting today reward X-23 and Archangel x-genes so there may be costumes for them too?

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

I've got X-23 to 18/15/15/15 and left her there for a while and haven't bought X-genes in a long while. I don't know if 140 will get me to 20s, but I doubt it.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I got both to T2 already, but a AN Wolverine and Archangel costume would be real nice.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The bios probably won't be enough to get X-23 to T2 for me but every bit counts.

Either way I must continue to save. I'm SOOOO close to Psylocke. 5500 crystals. I can't give in for costumes now!

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

Any goon alliances still recruiting?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

6 spots in Marble Hebrons

Discord here. https://discord.gg/364rsdd

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I want to switch over but I don't want to leave Worse Alliance and find the spots taken when I can join a new one.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Applied.

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy
SENTINEL TEASER I AM WEAK RN

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I wonder if he's a character or some new game thing. If he's a character I imagine some kind of big "vs mutants" buff that makes him hugely useful in Timeline.

Or would if Wanda and Quicksilver were mutants as they should be.

planedriver
Jun 2, 2013

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Applied too.

Haven't played since Black Panther Movie update. How do you get to T3 and level 70?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

planedriver posted:

Applied too.

Haven't played since Black Panther Movie update. How do you get to T3 and level 70?

It involves a lot of dicks.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Ohhhhh poo poo. Can’t wait for these patch notes.

https://twitter.com/marvel_ffightus/status/1052756158061002752?s=21

https://twitter.com/marvel_ffightus/status/1053118541203943425?s=21

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I hope Stryfe is good, as he's taking a lot of resources to level.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Oh he is. Whipped my rear end in Timeline and Risk.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

There is a live stream tonight at 6pm PDT where they are going to reveal the patch.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

The Dave posted:

There is a live stream tonight at 6pm PDT where they are going to reveal the patch.

Oh poo poo son.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Is there a link to the stream? I would like it linked here and in discord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

https://www.facebook.com/MarvelFutureFight/videos/261462364513587/?__xts__[0]=68.ARAJ2Wszj7oyRoJg3lchimH7bO1dKnl_QcOu__tNwT8oGUDF3mZQcEQgSyb1A2w57fr3g-08031CITKxyGo7o0XfAQkoGB0pLV7FYysdFWYLU1k6GghH8nfs13Ka9aXTAFDPIZ4XVEIk9eE4WiSZzsS_rwK5xUug0O5qgNTuz5dgo5ZBCXLQr3jsQzlw16WtadLrF7Zi_kgcxOqjeZW9DeWlKENg0NHH0_YN7C5CbE8&__tn__=-R