Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I have the wetter online app and it's good for checking the weather. It's my most used app after awful!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny

My Lovely Horse posted:

Wer wissen will, wie das Wetter ist, der möge aus dem Fenster schauen; wer wissen will, wie das Wetter morgen ist, der möge morgen aus dem Fenster schauen.

:kimmenschuss: Das ist aber kein repräsentativer Ausschnitt!

Steuerchat: Lohnt es sich, auch Sachen abzusetzen, die nix bringen für die Steuer? Wenn man z.B. unter der Steuergrenze liegt, also eh nix zahlt/gezahlt hat?

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Zwille posted:

Steuerchat: Lohnt es sich, auch Sachen abzusetzen, die nix bringen für die Steuer? Wenn man z.B. unter der Steuergrenze liegt, also eh nix zahlt/gezahlt hat?

Kommt drauf an.

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

:newlol:

Hätte ich mir denken können.

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

Zwille posted:

:kimmenschuss: Das ist aber kein repräsentativer Ausschnitt!

Mhhhh. Frag' lieber mal unter Leuten nach die sich damit auskennen. Unter Umstaenden ist es moeglich sich auszusuchen in welchem Jahr Du die Ausgaben geltend machst. Dann hilft dir die Ausgabe sobald Du ueber der Steuergrenze liegst.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Zwille posted:

:classiclol:

Hätte ich mir denken können.

Auf allgemeine Fragen gibt es allgemeine Antworten, also gib vorsichtshalber alles an. :smuggo:

Ansonsten für den Durchschnittsverdiener, der auch mal bei C&A einkauft und seine 5.000 € im Monat nicht für südamerikanische Bohnen ausgibt:

(Mit ein paar Vereinfachungen)

- Immer Steuererklärung abgeben
- Parteispenden immer angeben, das führt tlw. zu Steuererstattungen, auch wenn die tarifliche ESt 0 € ist
- Haushaltsnahe Dienstleistungen immer angeben, da bin ich aus dem Kopf nicht mehr sicher, ob die Erstattungsvolumen generieren
- Günstigerprüfung für Kapitalerträge immer vornehmen lassen, wenn Du Kapitalerträge hast, die nicht durch den Sparerpauschbetrag abgedeckt sind (insb. wenn Du nicht für alle Konten Freistellungsaufträge hast)
- Bei Werbungskosten, Betriebsausgaben und Sonderausgaben differenzieren
a) Liegst Du vor diesen Positionen über dem Grundfreibetrag? Angeben, wirkt sich mindernd auf deine tarifliche Einkommensteuer aus.
b) Liegst Du bereits unter dem Grundfreibetrag aber kommst Du mit den Positionen unter 0? Angeben, da Du nach näherer Maßgabe von § 10d EStG den Verlust auf andere Veranlagungszeiträume rück- bzw. vortragen kannst.
c) Liegst Du bereits unter dem Grundfreibetrag aber kommst Du mit den Positionen nicht unter 0? Angeben, aber bringt Dir voraussichtlich nichts.

Randler fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Oct 16, 2018

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

Danke für die Ausführungen (bin nicht wirklich überrascht, dass das so komplex ist), aber ich meinte eher, wenn man im Freibetrag rumkrebst, also gut unter 13.000 im Jahr macht und das meiste schon pauschal absetzen kann. Reicht wohl, wenn ich mich bei WISO nicht völlig merkbefreit durchklicke.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

shot:
https://twitter.com/politikundliebe/status/1050139153206263808?s=20

chaser:
https://twitter.com/politikundliebe/status/1050141783710150657?s=20

🎵 welcome to the hell dimension 🎶

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Und die EuZW macht ihre aktuelle Ausgabe mit einem Gastkommentar von Bernd "Gold" Lucke auf, also scheint der sich mittlerweile wieder akademisch rehabilitiert zu haben.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Das hat ihr gestern ein Parteiausschlussverfahren eingebrockt. Mal schauen ob das was wird, oder ob sich die Berliner AfD-Fraktion einfach nur weiter balkanisiert

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

frankenfreak posted:

I'm using feedly, but that requires you to set up the feeds you want to get and doesn't have a widget. On the plus side, you can also use it from the web and syncs with your mobile app when signed in.
I just installed it and it starts promising:

Bitcoins AND Marketing :eyepop:?

Joking aside, this might actually be exactly what I'm looking for, because in News&Wetter I was basically just clicking quickly past everything but Spiegel, Zeit and SZ anyway, with a linger on Focus to see if they still got shittier and shittier (yup - I defended them like two years ago or so in this thread because sometimes they had good stuff, but not even close anymore) and WELT to laugh at the Schlagzeilen. So I can just set up all of the ones I want deliberately now. Haven't played around too much but it's fine. And I'll put a Wetter widget above just so I can decide in the morning if I want to bike or not. I live in the basement so the Fenster Methode doesn't work!!!

Zwille posted:

For long form stuff: Curate a good Twitter feed of journalists? Start following some newspapers you enjoy and go from there. Once you get journalists in your feed you should get other good accounts retweeted in your feed which you can follow-unfollow depending on how well you like them. Twitter should also give you pretty ok-ish suggestions. Eventually you'll also get the current Sau durchs Dorf getrieben within seconds of it happening.

For weather I just use the stock weather widget as that'll keep up with local weather too, at least on iOS.

I like the Tagesschau app because it's fairly serious and mostly gives you only the important-ish news as push messages. I had the Apple News widget activated at the beginning but that was a terrible mixture of BILD and Focus Online :shrek:

(I like Screen Time too because it reminds me how much time I've wasted on social media and I think it's got nothing to do with being a Kulturpessimist. It really is a loving time sink.)
1) lol at using twitter for anything but the occasional laugh
2) gonna try that stock widget
3) I'll keep the Tagesschau app around
4) see twitter: I'm quite safe from wasting social media time because I use Facebook to chat with exactly two specific people and otherwise only SA (okay gently caress, got me there)

Goa Tse-tung posted:

this is extremely dumb, nobody has televisions for the new anymore
If I was actually living with her atm (and had a TV in my room...), I'd be watching Tagesschau every evening with my wife :colbert:.

Sereri posted:

Goddamn it, I was gonna keep on using it until they took it from my warm, moist hands but apparently they did earlier today.
:smith::hf::smith:

Randler posted:

None. If I had regular access to current affairs, I'd probably go mad with rage.
You don't need to reconfirm that you have zero chill

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Simply Simon posted:

You don't need to reconfirm that you have zero chill

Not everybody gets to be a fatcat expat whose wealth shelters him from having to live in hellworld 2018. Decorum isn't part of normal people's pyramid of needs.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

Randler posted:

Not everybody gets to be a fatcat expat whose wealth shelters him from having to live in hellworld 2018. Decorum isn't part of normal people's pyramid of needs.
sucks to be you then

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Randler posted:

lol I'm not sheltered by wealth either and I'm chill af, you just suck at life.

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Simply Simon posted:

sucks to be you then

Message with balloons: 🎶 welcome to the list! 🎶

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

She literally has the entire Führerwein set ich brech zusammen

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Full disclosure, I bought some Führerwein on a Klassenfahrt because it was one of the funniest thing I had ever seen and I was a stupid teenager. We drank it while making funny Hitler voices and I assume that's what that stuff is mainly used for.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

quote:

PROBATION 10/16/18 12:54pm Simply Simon Extremely detailed post explaining Calvin and Hobbes. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Joseance Joseance

laffo

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
So, when do we rise up against our American overlords? This probation is lol, and I miss botany :(

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

thread weird

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

Torrannor posted:

So, when do we rise up against our American overlords? This probation is lol, and I miss botany :(

Same. botany, come back! :qq:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

People who don't get perma'd but still never re-reg are so alien to me. Do they... not want to post? Is such a thing even possible?

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
botany already was a re-reg, so he might just re-reg under a different name in order to avoid a third Lowtax ban. :shrug:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Randler posted:

botany already was a re-reg, so he might just re-reg under a different name in order to avoid a third Lowtax ban. :shrug:

Ooooh, juicy. Do tell!

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
botany was a real bad poster, a real stinker

az
Dec 2, 2005

oof

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.

oliwan posted:

You really just want to be the german poster WWE villain, huh?

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

*uff

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Randler posted:

:allears:

oliwan posted:

Leftist circular firing squad confirmed :sad:

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

put everyone but Randler on your ignore list, including yourself. only good way to read this thread, htbh

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

*U.F.F.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

my childhood heroes :kiddo:

az
Dec 2, 2005

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

put everyone but Randler on your ignore list, including yourself. only good way to read this thread, htbh

thats some kind of solution alright!

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5NuRpXqhGQ

SavageGentleman
Feb 28, 2010

When she finds love may it always stay true.
This I beg for the second wish I made too.

Fallen Rib

skipThings posted:

Einbauschrank
Nov 5, 2009

oliwan posted:

lol I'm not sheltered by wealth either and I'm chill af, you just suck at life.

Check your privilege, Lehrerboy.

Dommolus Magnus
Feb 27, 2013

skipThings posted:

At this point we should be starting gathering funds for a time machine. That way we can send oliwan back in time before he was born, and he can yell at his parents how having children is bad for the environment. Only way to be rid of him for sure.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Nice paradox you're creating there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

Sereri posted:

Nice paradox you're creating there

oliwan travels back in time, falls in love with a nice vegan austrian lady who hates the beans at Aldi with equal passion, they somehow give birth to Riso