Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
Pat finally won his chicken dinner tonight on the CoDBlops :3

He's now an emotional wreck and switching streams to protect his memory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
Woolie's sense of direction and Friday The 13th is a transcendent combination.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I will never forgive Woolie for dyeing 2B's hair green. Bakemono ga.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Whoa, Woolie was on What a Cartoon talking about the first two episodes of Diamond is Unbreakable

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

BATTLE ROYAL RUMBLE

edit: I think I just convinced Paige to guest star on the podcast.

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Oct 15, 2018

Brutakas
Oct 10, 2012

Farewell, marble-dwellers!
All the ink stuff in this Bendy game reminds me of the WAU from SOMA. Right down to the crazies that worship and imbibe it.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The fact that two separate interface blowups happened on Vergil fights is poetry

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

What?! No, no you can't do this! Two games streamed in one video Pat?! How can this be?!

And it's not even 5 hours long like you'd expect!

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
This wrestling battle royale conversation is one of my favorite things

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
i was waist-deep in the undertale fandom and i cannot understand the mass appeal of bendy for the life of me

it doesn't even have the creativity of the FNAF games to back it up, it's a big heap of nothing

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Bendy's another one of those games that set out to be SECRET LORE youtube fads from the start, the aesthetic is really neat but that's literally all it has going for it.

Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

I was kinda bummed that the first Bendy monsters were just ink blots, but then I saw images of later monsters were much more interesting so it gets a pass in my book. Its not for me but at least its not wasting all of its premise.

Edit: gently caress it, here's some of the non-boring Bendy designs I was kinda into: actual creepy cartoon character monstrosities vs. """""scary ink"""""". Spoilered if anyone actually cares. As far as I can tell, these designs coincidentally start showing up after the staff has made buckets of money.

Nerdietalk fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Oct 17, 2018

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Would be nice to see the end of the DMC 3 LP, if Youtube wasn't broken

But I did get to see DMC4 installed. That was hilarious, both the unintended reveal of their next LP and that it came when Vergil says "I need more power."

SgtSteel91 fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Oct 18, 2018

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
The timing on that notification was beautiful

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Crazy Talk fixed Youtube.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

All I know about Bendy is that I can only buy it at Gamestop for some reason?

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

The notion that Bendy was anything other than a random game for shitstorm fodder was news to me.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
Yeah it was incredibly slow and plodding for me and solely had it's aesthetic going for it, which it leaned on WAY too heavily.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Phantasium posted:

The notion that Bendy was anything other than a random game for shitstorm fodder was news to me.

It blew up into THE GAME for horror youtube for a while there, they were shoving out merch every which way and pushing The Brand super hard, but it also flamed out harder and faster than usual before getting replaced byyyy, I guess now it's Baldie's Basics.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
I'm laughing really hard that Pat loves hxh now and is trying to tell woolie he's wrong

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Your Parents posted:

I'm laughing really hard that Pat loves hxh now and is trying to tell woolie he's wrong

Also I don't think they know that HxH and Yu Yu Hakusho are made by the same guy. Also Woolie thinks the series is predictable when it's not.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
Woolie has never seen it beyond part of the first OVA from the 90s and iirc never even got to the tournament at the end of the hunter exam. It SEEMS like a very conventional story for a while and the swerves are subtle format stuff at first, like the first tournament ending prematurely for reasons and the second one existing only as a backdrop for the characters' personal goals and getting completely dismissed once they're satisfied.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
I really hope he finishes it because he's already noticed how heavily HxH has been ripped off and I want to hear what he thinks about the ridiculous isekai arc

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled
Pat's gonna finish it. Once he starts binge watching something he doesn't stop.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

MagusDraco posted:

Pat's gonna finish it. Once he starts binge watching something he doesn't stop.

I'm hype. I'm getting excited and hope pat having a question or theory getting answered by the show happens over and over ("I wonder if they're ever going to explain how these powers work" immediately before the most extensive lore dump ever in an anime about how powers work, "I wonder if anyone ever respecs their skill tree in an anime" with the thing that happens about a hundred episodes from now, etc)

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

We need to make an account for Super Eyepatch Wolf here so he can laugh at Pat from it every day. :allears:

Also: Congrats Canada!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJfg39WkMvE

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
Another glass has been broken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V6IW-HJ3pk

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Lil Woolz back at it again

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

For some reason all this time when Matt was saying the next LP would be band of the hawk, I kept thinking he literally meant that bad dynasty warriors game.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

They're going all in on the Berserk/Tony Hawk crossover holy poo poo. :allears:

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Your Parents posted:

In Pat's stream last night, someone mentioned that they started watched HxH because of him, so we've gone full circle.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Next stop, binge reading one piece. He already mentioned on a recent stream he'd get into the manga if he started in on it again, because the anime has horrific pacing issues, so that'd be good to see. Especially if he went for the color versions.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

Next stop, binge reading one piece. He already mentioned on a recent stream he'd get into the manga if he started in on it again, because the anime has horrific pacing issues, so that'd be good to see. Especially if he went for the color versions.

he clearly has no idea that hes missing out on the best manga ever published

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I know!!!

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Blockhouse posted:

Lil Woolz back at it again

YEYEYEYEYE

Super hype for this, and Woolie's skating is a lot better than last time so it's a much more fun watch.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Judging from Woolie’s ability to follow directions in the first episode this is certainly going to be a LP

TechnoSyndrome
Apr 10, 2009

STARE
The entire bit of Woolie starting to use the motor-segway killed me

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

OneDeadman posted:

Judging from Woolie’s ability to follow directions in the first episode this is certainly going to be a LP

To be fair, he figured out the QP transfer thing after looking at it for a second. It's not nearly as bad as it was in THUG 1.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

They're literally skating for not even 10 seconds before Matt misunderstands a game system (the stats level up from doing stuff, you're not just "weirdly good at ollies").

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
One Piece is fine but I made it a bit further than the colored scans were like, four months ago and I really had no desire to keep reading even though it was perfectly enjoyable. Meanwhile, I mainlined HxH. Might've been just burnout, but now I don't even remember exactly where I stopped, it's all stupid elemental fruits to me.

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

They're literally skating for not even 10 seconds before Matt misunderstands a game system (the stats level up from doing stuff, you're not just "weirdly good at ollies").

Woolie gets lost, Pat says something blatantly untrue and Matt misunderstands a game system should be base rules for a SBFP Drinking Game.