Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

jojoinnit posted:

Oh crap we have our own crazies who are linking this to Brexit somehow?

https://twitter.com/sinton_stephen/status/1052311855136305152?s=20

I don't know how to show only the second tweet but that is the main point here. The first one is just idiot clickbait for boomers.

Edit because I'm bored:

Lmao, checked his profile and that makes perfect sense:

And the guy who supports the richest president posts:

https://twitter.com/SocialM85897394/status/1052491347704389632?s=20

Chuddery knows no national boundaries

If you are a white boomer/ 30 year old boomer anywhere, you can be united by your outrage over absolutely loving nothing

You too could be a chud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

TulliusCicero posted:

Chuddery knows no national boundaries

If you are a white boomer/ 30 year old boomer anywhere, you can be united by your outrage over absolutely loving nothing

You too could be a chud

Managing to be a 30 year old boomer is quite a feat in the 21st century.

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

fishmech posted:

Managing to be a 30 year old boomer is quite a feat in the 21st century.

Oh god. You haven't seen that meme?

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

xthetenth posted:

Please do the needful

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

xthetenth posted:

:justpost:

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Xiahou Dun posted:

Does the freep thread still even update?

Freep isn't fun when half the country is now just as crazy as Freep used to be.

I can no longer get joy out of laughing at the cretins when their beloved cretin President was elected and is actively destroying my country.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Goon Danton posted:

Don't need the zoo if the lion is writing outside your door.

more concisely put :smith:

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
I’ve been looking for posts, I wonder how the q folk are reacting to the bill and Hillary speaking tour.

Pretty brazen of them to sell tickets when they are locked up in gitmo.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
Clones or actors duh. The Deep State must be really terrified if they're trying to fool the public with this stunt right now!

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

jojoinnit posted:

Clones or actors duh. The Deep State must be really terrified if they're trying to fool the public with this stunt right now!

No this is a work release program Hillary agreed to. She pretends nothing happened so as not to tip off her comrades in the deep state and in return they don't lock her away in Gitmo forever. Please see this blurry photo of her ankle where I say it's proof she's wearing an ankle monitor.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

No this is a work release program Hillary agreed to. She pretends nothing happened so as not to tip off her comrades in the deep state and in return they don't lock her away in Gitmo forever. Please see this blurry photo of her ankle where I say it's proof she's wearing an ankle monitor.

I feel like with reddit gone this thread is like, making theories on what theories they would have had. I think if someone doesn't go look up what they think eventually we are gonna be like 6 months down the road with are own entire conspiracy theory framework based on guesses of what someone else's conspiracy theory would have been.

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

joylessdivision posted:

Please do the needful

Basically it's self-consciously trying to emulate boomer ideas of success, except powered by monster zero ultra. Having a house, a lawn, and a kid to torment by waking up early to mow said lawn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9r_nMzdTu4

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

I feel like with reddit gone this thread is like, making theories on what theories they would have had. I think if someone doesn't go look up what they think eventually we are gonna be like 6 months down the road with are own entire conspiracy theory framework based on guesses of what someone else's conspiracy theory would have been.

What if...what if we have been Qanon all along? :ohdear:

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

TulliusCicero posted:

What if...what if we have been Qanon all along? :ohdear:

oh poo poo is this an Umberto Eco novel?

Am... am I in a book right now?

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

This is what the Qult has said in the past. I'm paraphrasing, not making stuff up.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

This is what the Qult has said in the past. I'm paraphrasing, not making stuff up.

Yeah, that has been their explanation in the past, but this is a new tour that just started. I imagine the explanation they give with be similar. But I like the idea of the slow drift between their theories and this thread's theories on their theories that is gonna happen now that it's much harder to look in.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Pope Guilty posted:

Many years ago, I found a book at the library which purported to contain proof that everybody famous is in the Illuminati. That proof? A couple of hundred pages of pictures of famous people with their hands in random positions.

If you're a glutton for this stuff then you owe it to yourself to check out Vigilant Citizen which manages to simultaneously be a lot more coherent than the Qult stuff while being so utterly batship insane that it's just a pure joy to read. If you ever wanted to see someone mix bog standard leftist media criticism with deep dives into the occult symbolism of the illuminati then Vigilant Citizen rules. Though my favorite article of theirs was probably the in depth and very favorable review of season 1 of True Detective.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

Have you seen any Golden Submarines? If so we're probably in the Illuminatis Trilogy.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
is there anyway to make $$$ of off qanon ppl

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

FoQ's pendulum :tinfoil:

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

Helsing posted:

If you're a glutton for this stuff then you owe it to yourself to check out Vigilant Citizen which manages to simultaneously be a lot more coherent than the Qult stuff while being so utterly batship insane that it's just a pure joy to read. If you ever wanted to see someone mix bog standard leftist media criticism with deep dives into the occult symbolism of the illuminati then Vigilant Citizen rules. Though my favorite article of theirs was probably the in depth and very favorable review of season 1 of True Detective.

Clicked the link and my eyes were drawn immediately to "Satanic Cult Awareness" training guide. Thought I'd better check up on where we are up to on the "Occult Calendar". Not much on this week but October 22-29 is "Sacrifice Prep". So next week is gonna be busy busy busy at Soros HQ.

Carnival of Shrews
Mar 27, 2013

You're not David Attenborough

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

The ankle monitor stuff is a genuine and early Qultist belief. Since Q is a re-skin of the New World Order conspiracies, there is almost nothing novel in Q mythos except that President Donald Trump will be the hero who finally takes it all down. Consequently, although Hillary Clinton is a Satanist, a pedophile, an adrenochrome fiend, the current owner of an ankle monitor, and will eventually be sent to prison, she's not as high as it goes, and may split on those higher-up. No politician is as high as it goes, because the true leaders of the NWO never seek elected office, and in many cases their exalted position within the organisation is determined by (((bloodlines))).

Q has been deafeningly silent about Jamal Khashoggi's disappearance; a week has gone by and it's getting really noticeable. This reticence is understandable because (pictures of Trump laying his hand on The Orb notwithstanding) Saudi Arabia was unequivocally Evil in the original Q posts. It was the 'Wonderland' alluded to in early posts about 'Alice and Wonderland' -- 'Alice' being Hillary Clinton, of course. It was also the third major pillar of a tripartite New Word Order conspiracy, of which the other two were the Rothschilds/13 NWO bloodlines, and the inevitable George Soros:

http://archive.is/KrJyp
(an archive.is link, because I find www.europeanfreedom.com morally objectionable to link to, but the analysis of Qanon beliefs is pretty accurate, I think).

But Autumn 2017, when these notions were being promoted, is an aeon ago (heck, so is Sep 7, 2018, when the above discussion was originally published).

If Trump does call out the House of Saud on their pack of clumsy assassins, Khashoggi will have to be spun to the Qult as being on the side of the right and the good, even though he was a Muslim with a complex political history. If Trump doesn't call out the House of Saud, that...looks very bad, maybe even to the Qult. And who among us knows what Trump will decide? My guess is that he'll attempt to stall on commenting one way or the other on this gruesome incident until the midterm elections are completed.

Which leaves Q in a difficult position, and keeping very quiet.

Pope Guilty posted:

Many years ago, I found a book at the library which purported to contain proof that everybody famous is in the Illuminati. That proof? A couple of hundred pages of pictures of famous people with their hands in random positions.

Were they mostly this one, by any chance?

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Illuminti posted:

Clicked the link and my eyes were drawn immediately to "Satanic Cult Awareness" training guide. Thought I'd better check up on where we are up to on the "Occult Calendar". Not much on this week but October 22-29 is "Sacrifice Prep". So next week is gonna be busy busy busy at Soros HQ.

Just eight days for sacrifice prep? That's loving insane. You need three weeks minimum to get some of that stuff up to par. Like, imagine if bridezilla was actually a giant lizard and you'll start to be in the right track.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Carnival of Shrews posted:

The ankle monitor stuff is a genuine and early Qultist belief. Since Q is a re-skin of the New World Order conspiracies, there is almost nothing novel in Q mythos except that President Donald Trump will be the hero who finally takes it all down. Consequently, although Hillary Clinton is a Satanist, a pedophile, an adrenochrome fiend, the current owner of an ankle monitor, and will eventually be sent to prison, she's not as high as it goes, and may split on those higher-up. No politician is as high as it goes, because the true leaders of the NWO never seek elected office, and in many cases their exalted position within the organisation is determined by (((bloodlines))).

Oh, I wasn't suggesting it was a made up thing. Just that divorced from easy access to Q posts from reddit threads threads like this one are kinda going to their own heads for what Q would be saying about things based on past patterns of stuff they said. And it's just really funny to think of it being a year from now and the actual Q movement having moved on to being real into incel memes and the bielefeld conspiracy or whatever thing they absorb next and coming up with their explanations to events then a thread like this using their increasingly behind understanding of Qanon logic to independently come up with different explanations for new events. Like an active conspiracy generating it's own new material with no believers.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I think it's great insane chuds are playing a huge ARG of Vampire the Masquerade, except instead of vampire bloodlines it's jews

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
So, is anyone from this thread planning to actually go to Voat to see what they are saying, or are we just basically writing fanfics at this point?

To anyone who asks me to go - gently caress you, I'm still getting over the mental illness I got from three years worth of reposting and disecting right wing memes.

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

Fulchrum posted:

So, is anyone from this thread planning to actually go to Voat to see what they are saying, or are we just basically writing fanfics at this point?

To anyone who asks me to go - gently caress you, I'm still getting over the mental illness I got from three years worth of reposting and disecting right wing memes.

Things are going super well

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Fulchrum posted:

Yeah I don't understand how or why you stared into those horrors for so long.

Liberal Logic pretty much collapsed after they went full Never Trump in 2016 by the by, well unless they've reinvented but it's never posted anymore

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler

J. P. Beagley posted:

seriously the gently caress is up with everyones obsessions with canaanite gods

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Sperglord Firecock posted:

A solid third or more of the Bible is just screaming about Moloch and Asherah, it makes sense that Bible obsessed people would pick that up.

Also Moloch is a useful metaphor for institutions that take in and destroy people, as if sacrificing them. Metropolis is a great example.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Bohemian Grove

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Goon Danton posted:

A solid third or more of the Bible is just screaming about Moloch and Asherah, it makes sense that Bible obsessed people would pick that up.

Also Moloch is a useful metaphor for institutions that take in and destroy people, as if sacrificing them. Metropolis is a great example.
Superman's Metropolis?

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

jojoinnit posted:

Superman's Metropolis?

I think they mean the movie from the 20s.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Fulchrum posted:

I think they mean the movie from the 20s.

Yeah, it's the source of the title card Sperglord Firecock posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPNaaogT8fs

Goon Danton fucked around with this message at 13:09 on Oct 19, 2018

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Because the Hivites worship the gods of Canaan duh!

Do try to keep up :rolleyes:

(All of this is so loving dumb)

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Q is absolutely predictable when you know enough about their past actions, how those actions sprouted from existing conspiracy theories and how that information has been applied to make it appealing to modern political sensibilities.

Treating Q as unique when it's actually just base Populism is...charming?

It's interesting though to watch the separation of the ARG and it's most important medium. It's like Reddit was primed for Q to happen.. somehow.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

J. P. Beagley posted:

Hot take: if capitalizing god is that important to you, move your finger over to the goddamn shift button and hold it down for a second while you hunt down and press the 'g' key.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
The evil, satanic practice of spell checkers capitalizing names.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

It sounds like it's their phone's autocorrect. That devious Apple recognizing "god" as a word

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Petitioning Apple and Google to autocorrect god to G–d