Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Covski posted:

It makes me irrationally angry that he wrote "donned" when he meant "doffed" :bahgawd:

Yes! Don has “on” in it and doff has “off” in it, for gently caress’s sake!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Aleph Null posted:

I did see a dude stick his head under a lady's skirt at a truth or dare thing. I really hoped he motorboated her because that would have been hilarious. As it is, I don't remember what happened; the whole evening is hazy.

Edit: in the basement of a Catholic Church, XxX Edgy as gently caress XxX!
Either you mistyped "shirt" or you don't know what motorboating is.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle
Or they have been grossly misinformed about the average labia

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Vandar posted:

https://twitter.com/kacang_tua/status/1050444857217638400?s=20

The joke is funny. I like it.

But don’t credit it to your ten year old daughter. Come on.

Joke would make more sense if Trump was actually up for re-election this November, but I guess some jokes are just too hot to keep in storage for two years.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
or we could just vote to get the majority we need to impeach him. idk.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Joke would make more sense if Trump was actually up for re-election this November, but I guess some jokes are just too hot to keep in storage for two years.

Your elections are always in November though right? The joke makes sense even if the election is still a few years away.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Turtlicious posted:

or we could just vote to get the majority we need to impeach him. idk.

quoting this so I can remember to repost it here in 2 years after the dems get the majority and fail to deliver anything because leaving Trump in as a lame duck raises them more campaign dollars than just ousting him immediately.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

I dunno, impeaching Trump puts Pence in charge. I'm good with stupid evil over smart evil. Though the real solution is making entropy go faster so everything ends quicker.

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy
Also, pumpkins are neither hollow on the inside nor do you need to get rid of pumpkins only because its november. This made up 10 year old is making no sense!

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Shai-Hulud posted:

Also, pumpkins are neither hollow on the inside nor do you need to get rid of pumpkins only because its november. This made up 10 year old is making no sense!

I think she is assuming the pumpkin is in jackolantern form, one of a pumpkin's few good uses.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Shai-Hulud posted:

Also if you come to Australia they're blue-green on the outside and everyone is suspicious of the fake-looking American style orange pumpkins.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Also if you look closely a pumpkin is actually a plant and the president is generally considered to be a human.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
The president is also far from empty inside; he is full of himself.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

Also if you come to Australia they're blue-green on the outside and everyone is suspicious of the fake-looking American style orange pumpkins.

Aren't the orange ones not fit for food anyway?

As in, they're been grown for decorations for so long they're like commercial flowers which need to be sprayed with perfume because they've lost their natural scents.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Megillah Gorilla posted:

As in, they're been grown for decorations for so long they're like commercial flowers which need to be sprayed with perfume because they've lost their natural scents.

Orange pumpkins are perfectly fine for eating?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Any American vegetable is unfit to eat (see tomatoes) but in general there's no reason why a good pumpkin couldn't be orange.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

Any American vegetable is unfit to eat (see tomatoes) but in general there's no reason why a good pumpkin couldn't be orange.

Yeah the only tomatoes we grow are mass market beefsteaks yeah

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
I don’t know about other places in the US but here in NY, both pie pumpkins (small, edible) and carving/Jack-o-lantern pumpkins (large, inedible?) are usually orange. I’m pretty sure they’re just entirely different strains.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

burial posted:

I don’t know about other places in the US but here in NY, both pie pumpkins (small, edible) and carving/Jack-o-lantern pumpkins (large, inedible?) are usually orange. I’m pretty sure they’re just entirely different strains.

It's this. The big ones can still be eaten they just arent as good. They have more water bred into them for size.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
I feed the flesh from large pumpkins to my dog

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I know all the weird fake orange ones here taste dry and woody, but in the US they have regular good eating orange ones too. The green-blue-grey ones like the Jap KENT became more popular here for whatever reason. The big Cheezel-coloured spherical orange ones are mostly decorative and only started taking off commercially with the rise of US-style Halloween celebrations.

Anyway, butternuts are clearly the superior pumpkin variety.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Hey, at least Trump is better than having a boy king

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Cat's love pumpkins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcT4paZfflg

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

DariusLikewise posted:

I feed the flesh from large pumpkins to my dog
Same but US presidents

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Splicer posted:

Same but US presidents

Lowtax sighs as he turns the "Days Since Last Secret Service Visit" sign back to 0

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Barudak posted:

Lowtax sighs as he turns the "Days Since Last Secret Service Visit" sign back to 0

There is nothing illegal about feeding pumpkin to Presidents.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

AlbieQuirky posted:

There is nothing illegal about feeding pumpkin to Presidents.

Our president is a pumpkin and probably isn't into cannibalism.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

Yeah, because Trump is totally above trying “long pumpkin.”

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Why isn't every reply to that "Is your caps lock key broken?"

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

Splicer posted:

Why isn't every reply to that "Is your caps lock key broken?"

It's called tumblr.

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

"My four year old son asked me what was written on this random box of tissues for some reason. Also he refers to women as "mummies" because that's uwu cute."

burial
Sep 13, 2002

For a second, I read that as “40yo” and had a pretty good chuckle for no reason I can clearly explain.

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

The president is also far from empty inside; he is full of himself.

He's also full of malarkey if you ask me
-My 3 year old

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

"That jasper's just full of bunkum and horse feathers!"

- my fetal son, blinked out in Morse code during an ultrasound

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

The_White_Crane posted:

"My four year old son asked me what was written on this random box of tissues for some reason. Also he refers to women as "mummies" because that's uwu cute."

They're called mansize because marketing to insecure baby-men who can't even wipe their asses without feeling like their masculinity is under attack is lucrative.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

SilkyP posted:

He's also full of malarkey if you ask me
-My 3 year old

Sure he's yours?

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
https://twitter.com/theleftfails/status/1050016193149640706

(This is a Retweet)

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

the 2018 remix is weak as hell compared to the original

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhotoKirk
Jul 2, 2007

insert witty text here

The_White_Crane posted:

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/kleenex-rebrand-mansize-tissues-gender-complaints-58582322

Good grief.