Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

WaryWarren posted:

I was getting my oil changed today and overheard one CHUD boomer say to the other, "I've had 85 medical procedures done due to my war injuries and Obama slashed my VA benefits. GWB restored them after that".

Die boomers, die.

My dude, George W ended the Iraq war which Obama started. It happened. I remember it. <vanishes into thin air>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Astrochicken posted:

My dude, George W ended the Iraq war which Obama started. It happened. I remember it. <vanishes into thin air>

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

These are the people we are supposed to "talk" to and make them realize they are supporting a con man...

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
there's a very simple system for dealing wiht people like that you tell them to gently caress off

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Blast of Confetti posted:

there's a very simple system for dealing wiht people like that you tell them to gently caress off

it must be very frustrating for people who still have that centrist brainworm that causes them to think their time is well spent in debating these people in good faith

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Epic High Five posted:

it must be very frustrating for people who still have that centrist brainworm that causes them to think their time is well spent in debating these people in good faith

time in the cspam trenches has made me very good at dunking on them until they block me

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

A friend of mine who constantly goes on about how they deserve to be treated with respect got offended I called him a centerist

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

AkumaHokoru posted:

A friend of mine who constantly goes on about how they deserve to be treated with respect got offended I called him a centerist

You should call him a retard it's more accurate

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
A centard, if you will.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

old beast lunatic posted:

You should call him a retard it's more accurate
World War II and the Holocaust could have been avoided if only we'd been more understanding and willing to listen respectfully back in 1938.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

AkumaHokoru posted:

tbf I personally would consider these fighting words

though to be 100% honest, my goal is to be a centrist, in the sense that I believe the overton window needs to be put on a rocket sled and sent left

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
even in his argument in trying to say he wasn't centrist he couldn't help but be centrist about his goals. he claims to be a progressive but insists its more important for the dems to outright replace all the dems with progressive dems before trying to get the republicans whom are literally ripping up the rulebook and trying to get as much as they can out of power.

for every bad thing I post the republicans doing actively he comes in with "but Hillary didn't do enough" and "don't blame people who didn't vote" he constantly begs for people to stop harassing the people who deemed both parties not worth their vote.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

FMguru posted:

World War II and the Holocaust could have been avoided if only we'd been more understanding and willing to listen respectfully back in 1938.

same result if we started killing nazis earlier.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Avirosb posted:

A centard, if you will.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

FMguru posted:

thanks obama

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

Shear Modulus posted:

thanks obama

Why didn't Obama do anything about the Spartan invasion of Athens?

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

I'm still convinced that this is a honeypot.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Brute Squad posted:

it's basicslly what the perfect chud honeypot would be. chuds ars uniformly unsavvy enough to type all their credit card and bank information into a shady site run off a belarussian server if some scammer lures them right and also horny and emasculasted enough that the lure of a woman who isnt disgusted ay them is like blood to a shark and also theyre dumb as balls enough to think that those people actually exist

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Astrochicken posted:

Why didn't Obama do anything about the Spartan invasion of Athens?

obama didnt even opt to stay in the white house during 9/11

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

when obama learned that terrorists had flown a plane into the world trade center he impotently sat in an elementary school golf course reading my pet goat and also figuring the run of the green

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
obama personally did 9/11

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
bush was a tactical operator in the towers sent to dispatch any surviving terrorists

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i saw it, he was flying all planes himself

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

I dont like reaching out to these retarded idiots either, but the fact is that 16 million of them voted for her in the primary and as much as I hate them, they are still needed for votes

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

Good

Big Hubris
Mar 8, 2011

raminasi posted:

if undocumented immigrants get free health care then why don’t you pretend to be one aaaaaaaa they’re so dumb

They're not dumb, they're dedicating their misery to the cause of white supremacy.

WaryWarren posted:

I was getting my oil changed today and overheard one CHUD boomer say to the other, "I've had 85 medical procedures done due to my war injuries and Obama slashed my VA benefits. GWB restored them after that".

Die boomers, die.
"Obama's Katrina" was not a magic spell, but rather the scum getting their stories straight.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

http://blog.dilbert.com/2018/10/17/my-stepson-died-of-an-opioid-overdose/

quote:

Our newest app is called Interface by WhenHub, and its available for both Apple and Android. The app allows anyone to sign up as an expert on any topic whatsoever, and people looking for advice can immediately connect with a video call via the app. We hide the personal contact information from both sides.

The app is free to download and it takes about one minute to sign up as an expert.

I can't see this possibly going wrong...

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
finally, i can share my expertise with the world. no matter the question, i can answer it

because the only answer i have is "pee is stored in the balls"

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Cool url to go with this announcement

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Brute Squad posted:

https://twitter.com/whitedatenet

A dating site for people that self-identify as white supremacists and aren't just Trump voters pretending that they aren't

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Quote-Unquote posted:

https://twitter.com/whitedatenet

A dating site for people that self-identify as white supremacists and aren't just Trump voters pretending that they aren't

Man their website is creepy as hell.

Membership seems not to be going too well.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slgt skal flge slgters gang

Siljmonster posted:

Cool url to go with this announcement

well it is Scott Adams' blog so

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Megabound posted:

https://twitter.com/whitedatenet/status/1052604988147421184

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Megabound posted:

Man their website is creepy as hell.

That wisely in particular creeps me out. They probably have a it was your fault, bitch form letter that gets sent out if anyone tries the report button for things other than secret octoroon.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-J2Z0iqHIs

:thumbsup:

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
https://twitter.com/jbendery/status/1052949129184337920

one livelihood to give for dear leader's reign

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm not watching this but did they ask said regretful voter how they plan on voting in 2018, or how they'd vote in 2020 based on theoretical matchups?

because unless you're staying home or voting for Dems, your regret doesn't mean loving poo poo

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Epic High Five posted:

I'm not watching this but did they ask said regretful voter how they plan on voting in 2018, or how they'd vote in 2020 based on theoretical matchups?

because unless you're staying home or voting for Dems, your regret doesn't mean loving poo poo

three of the six said they were voting straight dem, one of the straight dem voters is now contributing to dem campaigns and he's never donated money to political causes. another lady is canvassing for dems. four of the six (all trump voters) hopes the dems take the house. e: the other three weren't asked how/if they were voting in that clip. 2020 wasn't broached at all. it was all midterms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

The promise of a bailout bought Trump time with these idiots. They're still all in on Trump because they believe he'll negotiate a better trade deal, and they just gotta weather this bad season, then they'll be better than ever next year.

Family farmers here in MN are afraid (big ag don't care, they know they'll be fat and happy one way or another), the whole system has been breaking down for decades. Fewer and fewer family farmers each year, older farmers on average, poo poo healthcare even with the ACA, etc.

Dems told them to eat poo poo, it tastes great and is nutritious, Trump told them to eat even more poo poo, but this will be the last poo poo you have to eat.

Obviously, Trump is gonna leave them eating even more poo poo than before, but it's not hard to see why they are sticking with him.