Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QijpwREKwus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Kennel posted:

It seems obvious that it's our natural instinct to drive over everyone.

And the parents' to just keep filming

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Soooooo, is this like a wild dog the people in the car didn't care about or...?

edit:
I'm hoping they're like best friends and the dog was just super surprised and that's why it's tail is tucked and it keeps barking at its apex predator buddy.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Thats my old high school and I’m glad something more retarded than me came out of it.

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!
Riding the vomit comet.

The second one is like that story in the Goonies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIPHt6E-0dw

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!
A rare glimpse into Groverhouse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP30okjpCko

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Memento posted:

Surely MISANDRY is the word you're after.

"I am laid low by the Matriarchy", surely.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Wasn't the story that the owner refused to turn off the water in the building because there wasn't an individual shutoff per unit. They would have had to turn off the entire building. So they basically told the dude "just do it as fast as you can".

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

What is even going on here? How does it take 15 minutes? Just find a main and shut it the gently caress off?
It must be weird plumbing code? Like how do you not just go shut off the loving main?

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

Push El Burrito posted:

Wasn't the story that the owner refused to turn off the water in the building because there wasn't an individual shutoff per unit. They would have had to turn off the entire building. So they basically told the dude "just do it as fast as you can".

It appears so. If you link to Youtube there's a whole summary in the description.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

http://i.imgur.com/j118EGV.gifv

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."

fizzymercy posted:

My piece of poo poo cousin drove over me in a Barbie Power Wheels Jeep. It was pink with purple wheels, which I remember because I can still see it driving towards my skull. That bitch didn't even pull a toe off the gas while she drove over me, pulling out a big bunch of my extra-90's perm. That hurt worse than when I fell off the rope swing at summer camp and bounced 15 feet down the bank of the Frio river.

powpowpowerwheels :smithicide:

My piece of poo poo brother ran over me with a 4wheeler. I was on my bike, and he started chasing me. I panicked and wiped out, but he was going too fast to stop. I walked away with only minor scrapes because my bike kind of protected me somehow and he passed over quickly. I would give anything to have that kind of physical resilience again, and just bounce back from crazy poo poo.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Solice Kirsk posted:

Soooooo, is this like a wild dog the people in the car didn't care about or...?

edit:
I'm hoping they're like best friends and the dog was just super surprised and that's why it's tail is tucked and it keeps barking at its apex predator buddy.

That cat just got sick of listening to that god drat noise like I do every loving morning with my neighbors huskies that they keep outside all year in texas

kill everyone

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

The best bit of secondary action is the lady coming in with the wet vac between the plumber’s bouts with the gushing pipe. By the second or third round, there’s so much water on the floor that the machine has a wake and a bow crest as she pushes it around. I feel bad for her, but it just looks so ridiculous. Talk about rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ommin posted:

My piece of poo poo brother ran over me with a 4wheeler. I was on my bike, and he started chasing me. I panicked and wiped out, but he was going too fast to stop. I walked away with only minor scrapes because my bike kind of protected me somehow and he passed over quickly. I would give anything to have that kind of physical resilience again, and just bounce back from crazy poo poo.

I used to just fling myself off my bike onto the ground on purpose, to see how far I could land away.

I'd be laid up for days if I did that now, I'm sure.

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!

Randaconda posted:

I used to just fling myself off my bike onto the ground on purpose, to see how far I could land away.

I'd be laid up for days if I did that now, I'm sure.

Do it, record it and post a gif.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BovineFury posted:

Do it, record it and post a gif.

How many goons must die to sate your bloodlust? :ohdearsass:

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!

Randaconda posted:

How many goons must die to sate your bloodlust? :ohdearsass:

You wouldn't be dead if you post the gif of it. ;)

Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

spog posted:

This domain is marked as a trojan according to malwarebytes.

Malwarebytes is super overzealous with what it marks as a trojan or whatever. Once in a blue moon it blocks something you actually don't want, usually just regular sites that a third party once used as a malware host in the past. Just ignore it.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

BovineFury posted:

You wouldn't be dead if you post the gif of it. ;)

He can have it on his will

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
https://twitter.com/tomaskenn/status/1052623808581042176
Best part of this is when the guy sitting to the TPUSA president stops mugging for the camera when the content of the e-mails is stated (Raping latinas and then deporting them, etc.)

Sestze has a new favorite as of 10:31 on Oct 18, 2018

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Sestze posted:

https://twitter.com/tomaskenn/status/1052623808581042176
Best part of this is when the guy sitting to the TPUSA president stops mugging for the camera when the content of the e-mails is stated (Raping latinas and then deporting them, etc.)

Presumably he needed to change his diaper.

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo

SLOSifl posted:

Thats my old high school and I’m glad something more retarded than me came out of it.

Same. I'm glad that skateboard logo isn't actually printed on the stairs

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Gonna go open my new boutique "The Naughty Negress". Wait, why is everyone being so mean to me?!?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Facebook Aunt posted:

Gonna go open my new boutique "The Naughty Negress". Wait, why is everyone being so mean to me?!?

Welcome to my new cake shop, "Custard's Revenge"

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Jerry Cotton posted:

:golfclap:

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Facebook Aunt posted:

Why is no one buying my milk and cheese? And why are people on social media so mean?

- The owner of "The Dairy of Anne Frank".

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Facebook Aunt posted:

Jerry Cotton posted:

SiKboy posted:

Why is no one buying my milk and cheese? And why are people on social media so mean?

- The owner of "The Dairy of Anne Frank".

:lol:

PickleBunny
Jul 5, 2007
There was a bakery in Fredericksburg TX that used to be called Sophie’s Choice bakery. They changed it to Sophie’s bakery a few months later.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

"I can't understand why everyone yells at me - I just want to provide home remedies via salves and oils to the east coast."

- Owner of the Atlantic Salve Trade

"Everyone should love having a local 3D iMax theatre! Why are they so bent out of shape?"

- Owner of the HoloDomer

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

"I just don't get why people are so hung up about this. I'm simply trying to share my love of craft beer and hiking to everyone."

- Owner of "The Trail of Beers"

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

"This isn't who I really am! I just like breakfast foods!"

- Founder of Luftwaffle

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
We make decorative end caps for furniture and architectural purposes and they're really nice. Why won't anyone shop at the The Finial Solution?

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

I just wanted something which said "A final solution to high prices!", now I'm being bullied online!

- Owner of the Holo-costco

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
"People need crockery and trinkets at reasonable prices! Why won't people buy from me?"

- Owner, Pol Pottery Barn

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

"Look it's a barbers on the beach where we use all natural seawater. what do you want me to call it?"

Owner. A Part-tide

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Founder of uh, oh poo poo uh....Knotsy Rope Co.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
"I really wanted to share my love of hand-cut french fries, what's wrong with that?"

- Proprietor of "Arbeit Macht Fries"

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
gently caress, I'm laughing at all these. Stuff like this needs to be on the front page of SA

Mods, how about putting up something about "Bad Names and Excuses for Niche Products" on the FP?

Pigsfeet on Rye has a new favorite as of 15:30 on Oct 18, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I was hoping to dazzle the world with stunning Swarovski trinkets

- Owner of Crystal Knacks