Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

razamataza
Jan 2, 2006

Pick posted:

He's not even close to the rudest person here and this is not even close to the rudest thing you'll see posted on this site about healthy women.

are u saying goons are not rude to men?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Scathach posted:

In case you aren't a troll, but are indeed an idiot, here's a picture of 5'9 and 150. Ten more pounds ain't gonna make me fat lol

Cool tank top!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

PetraCore posted:

Cool tank top!

Thanks! Kinda sad it's too cold to wear it now.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

I (24f) resent my husband (26m) of 3 years so much that I'm worried it's going to ruin our marriage. What can I do to save it?

quote:

First: we are working on finding a marriage counselor that works with both our insurance plans because money is tight and we dont want to pay out of pocket.

Until that happens, I could really use some advice.

We have been married for 3 years (yes we got married really young). My husband was pretty fun when we first met and made me pretty happy. We had some bumps that I think were caused by me being his first real girlfriend. He was jealous and controlling, and had some anger issues. He actually was acting exactly like his dad whom he hated for treating his mom that way. I pointed that out and put my foot down and said I wouldn't stay with him if that's the kind of man he was. He isn't controlling at all anymore, and his jealousy levels match mine so that's cool.

Unfortunately he spiraled into a deep depression soon after we met. He is literally never in a good mood anymore. Nothing makes him happy. He's been seeing several doctors for it and is on his fourth antidepressant. He went from 160lbs to 250lbs. He quit showering on a regular basis. He doesnt always brush his teeth and has a ton of cavities. He has dental insurance but wont go. He started eating fast food every day for lunch. He wont trim his beard (and it's not the kind of beard that looks good grown out). He only helps with the house and kids if I ask. Doesnt keep up the yard. Etc. Getting him to do anything is like pulling teeth.

When we had our second child we mutually decided that I would quit working because daycare costs were about what I was making at my job. I told him he had to quit spending so much money if we were going to make it work. A couple of months ago I checked the bank account and added up how much he spent on fast food at work and it was almost $200. He promised it wouldn't happen again. I now meal prep and have his lunch packed for him every day with few exceptions. So far for October he has spent $160 on food at work.

I'm angry, of course. We could really use that money. My son needs a bigger bed. We wanted to take him to Disney for his birthday but decided not to because it was too much money. We've got debt to pay off. My car needs new tires. He needs to go to the dentist. So many things we could have used that money on.

I'm also angry because of all the weight he's gained. I told him he had to cut it out because that's probably why he's obese. His doctor even did a bunch of bloodwork and an ultrasound on his liver because it's negatively affecting his health.

I knew he would never lose weight on his own so I got us a jogging stroller and started making him jog with me. I started meal prepping healthy food for him to eat. I dont buy any processed food anymore. I cut most red meat out of his diet. I send him to work with a well proportioned meal and a bunch of snacks, like raw veggies and carrots, yogurt, a salad, whatever. He has lost 20lbs in the first month but then quit losing any weight. I figure the fast food he has been eating at work is probably contributing to that.

I'm really angry. Taking care of him is like a full time job. Staying on his butt and making him shower and making him schedule doctors appointments and getting him dental insurance and cooking special meals for him and making him exercise and all the other things I do, it sometimes feels like too much work. Especially for him to go behind my back and eat fast food. And for him to take the dental insurance I got him and NEVER use it.

I know he's depressed and in some ways I try really hard to help him, but the rest of the time I just feel so bitter. He wants to have sex all the time and I just want to yell at him that I would love to have sex too, if his belly didnt rub me raw during it, and if I didnt get so upset just looking at his face.

When he tries to kiss me I have to force myself not to cringe. Not because I find him physically unattractive (because I dont actually) but because I'm disgusted by how he treats me and the kind of husband and dad he is.

I've also caught him in some pretty big lies before so the fact that he's spending so much money behind my back after promising not to is bringing back a bunch of those memories and feelings. Part of me feels like he's just a liar, period.

The longer this goes on the more everything he does bothers me. He got diagnosed with sleep apnea, caused by his weight gain. Instead of committing to losing the weight he keeps bringing up getting surgery to fix it. He sounds so optimistic about it despite the fact that he's our sole source of income and has no vacation days. It's frustrating because his snoring keeps me awake all night and frequently wakes up our baby. There's nothing like spending an hour nursing a newborn to sleep only to hear her crying 5 minutes after she falls asleep because daddy sounds like somebody is killing him. He got a prescription for a cpap machine but hasn't used it.

My patience for his antics is just shot. I dont know what to do anymore. I dont really want to give up on our marriage, and I do still care about him. He works a lot to support us, and I'm trying to understand that he's tired on top of the depression. He helps me with everything that I ask, he just isn't enthusiastic about it. Like he will do the dishes if I cook but I kind of have to make him and then he doesnt do a great job and half the dishes are still dirty when he's done. He does whatever I ask when it comes to the kids, diaper changes, bath time, anything really. And he doesnt complain about helping with the kids ever. He's pretty progressive when it comes to women and deals with my issues pretty well. I'm really controlling (if that wasnt already obvious), have anxiety, I lose my patience with our kids too often, and plenty of other things he deals with, all without complaint. He almost always supports me. He's not a sweet person, but he does try to be for me.

I want to be his cheerleader because I know he has the potential to be happy and productive but this funk has lasted most (if not all) of our marriage. It might not sound like it, but I can tell he's trying. I just dont know what to do.

Any advice is appreciated.

Tl;dr my husband is depressed and lazy and not fun to be around and I really resent him. What can I do to save my marriage?

:burger:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

discarded box posted:

you can always tell whos a fatty when someone comes in and thinks 160 for someone 5'9" is normal. i am a dude with some musculature and at 160 i was definitely squishy AF. maybe shes just an olympic athlete, who knows!!!

edit: oh yeah and im 4 inches taller than her

it's a perfectly fine weight u dipshit moron.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

LadyPictureShow posted:

I (24f) resent my husband (26m) of 3 years so much that I'm worried it's going to ruin our marriage. What can I do to save it?

is it good advice to tell her to wait maybe 20 weeks before he dies in his sleep due to not using the cpap machine

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Fallom posted:

is it good advice to tell her to wait maybe 20 weeks before he dies in his sleep due to not using the cpap machine

She should at least keep having sex with him in hopes the exertion makes his heart explode.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Fallom posted:

They try to give everyone a cpap these days. Like those night guards dentists keep pushing.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

LadyPictureShow posted:

She should at least keep having sex with him in hopes the exertion makes his heart explode.

That seems like a lot to bear just to get rid of him. Can't she just turn him on his back as he sleeps?

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

LadyPictureShow posted:

She really needs to figure out how much she gets when he dies and figure it out from there.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Xenocides posted:

She really needs to figure out how much she gets when he dies and figure it out from there.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
This is the ideal female body. You may not like it but this is what peak womanhood looks like.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Seems like it's Dad/partner of They year night...

boyfriend keeps expecting me to take care of his kid [27m/25f/3f]

quote:

My boyfriend and I just moved in together after three years of dating. I had met his daughter before that and got to know her and my boyfriend's ex and everyone was okay with the situation. His ex seems like a lovely person who is very supportive of our relationship (more on this later).

My boyfriend and I made very clear when we moved in together that his daughter is HIS, not mine. I am not the step mom nor do I have (or want) any sway on parenting decisions and stuff. I'm fine with this. I am fine with spending time with his daughter in a "dad's girlfriend" way and not a "mom" way. His daughter is with us about 1/3 of the time.

Herein lies the problem: my boyfriend keeps leaving me with his kid. He makes plans to see friends without clearing it with me and expects me to be the child care. If I say no, he whines and asks me to do it "just this once" even though he does this all the time. He says I'm being controlling because I expect him to ask me before he makes plans. To be clear, I don't expect this when his daughter isn't with us, but I do expect it when I am going to have additional work on my plate.

Even when he is home, it feels like a lot of the childcare falls on me. I end up doing all the laundry, cleaning up after her, and cooking for everyone. Sometimes he'll tell me he needs a break after work and he goes into the bedroom and plays video games, leaving me to take care of his kid. I don't mind helping out with her. I don't mind watching her every once in a while to give my boyfriend a break. I'm fine with entertaining her for an hour or so after he gets home from work so he can relax. What's driving me nuts is the expectation that I will take on the "mom" role, the role his ex used to fill when they were together, but I am not this girl's mom. Frankly, even if this were my kid, I wouldn't be okay with him doing this, but I think it makes it even more frustrating that he constantly reiterates that I am not her mom (which I'm not!) but he expects me to act like one.

The other thing thats driving me crazy is the way he's been talking about his ex recently. He constantly complains about her to me concerning things that I don't think are actual issues. When she drops off/picks up the kid, if she's gotten her hair or nails done or something, he'll whine for days about her wasting his child support on herself. Sometimes she calls us and offers us a night with their daughter if something comes up and she needs a sitter, and he complains that she isn't taking advantage of the parenting that she "screwed him out of." I think she's trying to do something nice. I'm torn between validating his feelings and pointing out how mean he's being about totally normal things. When I say ANYTHING nice about his ex around him, he gets grumpy. To be clear, he doesn't say/do this in front of his daughter, just when we're alone, but it bugs me and I feel like I can't talk to him about it because it's not my place and I don't know what their relationship was like.

I guess I'm asking if this relationship is salvageable and what steps to take if we want it to survive. He just doesn't really hear me when I try to voice these issues (primarily the one about me having to take care of his kid) and acts like I'm being selfish if I don't want to be expected to be a caretaker of this degree to someone else's kid.

Tl;Dr My boyfriend expects me to take the lead on caring for his child and then complains about his ex. How do I fix this?

Edit because I just realized that this looks bad: His daughter is almost 4 and we have been dating for just under 3 years. Our relationship did not overlap with his relationship with his ex.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
fat riker is fat, not fat riker is not fat, thats the standard hth

buttchugging adderall
May 7, 2007

COME GET SOME
My CPAP machine has changed my life and I cannot suggest it enough to anybody I know who tells me they're tired often and snore at night.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

jobson groeth posted:

This is the ideal female body. You may not like it but this is what peak womanhood looks like.

It gets weirder and weirder to me as Microwave's Mom has morphed from being "lol MILF!" to "Oh that is an attractive woman in my age cohort!"

buttchugging adderall posted:

My CPAP machine has changed my life and I cannot suggest it enough to anybody I know who tells me they're tired often and snore at night.

I am tired often, and snore sometimes, but I am a relatively low-BMI dude that wakes up at 5:15 every morning. Then again I normally go to bed at like 10PM.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

rear end cobra posted:

fat riker is fat, not fat riker is not fat, thats the standard hth

Oh my god I know!! Frakes isn't fat!! people are just mean!!

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

therobit posted:

ArbC's troll game is WAY more subtle than Pick's. I actually find it impressive when I don't find it simply infuriating.

he gets me literally every time even though it's obviously coming, but I'm still gonna make fun of the people who freak out about Pick because I am a hypocrite

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
I am bad at trolls. :smith:

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Blade Runner posted:

Yeah but gorillas got tiny dicks

so do jordan peterson listeners

Mill Town
Apr 17, 2006

Smirking_Serpent posted:

This absolutely belongs here:

https://twitter.com/Sturgeons_Law/status/1053063942510010368?s=20

Dude’s girlfriend breaks up with him for being obsessed with Jordan Peterson

<extremely Khan voice>Ahhh, DOCTOR Peterson. DOCTOR Peterson</extremely Khan voice>

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Most popular thread on r/relationships right now

My [31m] girlfriend [30f] and I spend about half our time at home in separate rooms. Is that weird?

quote:

Sorry for the new account!

The long and short of this is that she needs some "recharge" time after work. She gets dinner and goes into our bedroom to watch some of her favorite shows and play puzzle games on the tablet. When she does this, I usually eat my own dinner, then play some video games or watch a sporting event that she's not super into.

I'd be perfectly happy to spend time together, even if we were both just dicking around quietly in the same room. She says she really appreciates time in a room by herself, so I give it to her.

After she's done (usually an hour, maybe an hour and a half?) she comes out and we hang for the next, say, two hours of the night, till bedtime. Watching a show, talking, relaxing.

I feel like this is a reasonable request from her, but I've heard from friends that it will start to wear on the relationship. We've lived together for a year and a half, though, and it's always been fine.

Thoughts?

tl;dr: girlfriend takes "alone time" every night.

Yes, 90% of the comments are 'As an introvert, I...'

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

discarded box posted:

you can always tell whos a fatty when someone comes in and thinks 160 for someone 5'9" is normal. i am a dude with some musculature and at 160 i was definitely squishy AF. maybe shes just an olympic athlete, who knows!!!

edit: oh yeah and im 4 inches taller than her

Not sure if this was bait or not but I'm short for a man (5'8") and weigh 150lb and I'm certainly not fat. Like Scathach said, I don't think ten more pounds on someone an inch taller is going to make them fat.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Batterypowered7 posted:

Not sure if this was bait or not but I'm short for a man (5'8") and weigh 150lb and I'm certainly not fat. Like Scathach said, I don't think ten more pounds on someone an inch taller is going to make them fat.

20% of a mans bodyweight is in his balls though so they always look slenderer than woman of the same weight. It's why it's SlenderMAN not SlenderLADY.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
I'd just like to say I'm very proud and happy that my dumb rear end joke sent this thread on such a huge, spiraling derail about BMI and goon selfies, that even Pick had to slow-clap.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I am 5'9" and 155 and round as a beach ball. To be fair though, I have stork legs and the inseam on my pants comes up to 4'6" so my body is an outlier.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Pick posted:

Oh my god I know!! Frakes isn't fat!! people are just mean!!

Frakes is just a man who enjoys a good meal and doesn't feel like he needs to worry about hiding it when he puts on an extra pound. We should all endeavor to feel good about ourselves.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

I'm 4'4" 280lbs, completely hairless, my breath smells like dog poo poo, I got a weird crooked penis that looks like an extra finger, complete with nail

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

I'm 4'4" 280lbs, completely hairless, my breath smells like dog poo poo, I got a weird crooked penis that looks like an extra finger, complete with nail

Mill Town
Apr 17, 2006

If you're not 4'11" and 78lbs GBS thinks you're a fat woman I guess, holy gently caress what is wrong with you guys

You're 5'3" and 280lbs

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

blarzgh posted:

I'd just like to say I'm very proud and happy that my dumb rear end joke sent this thread on such a huge, spiraling derail about BMI and goon selfies, that even Pick had to slow-clap.
I was amazed that more than one person followed up the obvious joke with an unironic "wow she's not a literal skeleton, that means she's a fatass."

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Internet people's ideas of health and attractiveness are p terminally busted. I'm glad I have no sense of measurement so I don't even know what those numbers mean.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Nancy Drew has gone downhill since I read her books and now attempts to salvage her two month long fetlife relationship with some in-depth detective work:

I [31F] think my boyfriend [29M] of 2 months has lied about having a deceased wife. I believe they are simply divorced/seperated and she is alive in another city. Please tell me I am just insane...

quote:

TL;DR: I am pretty sure my boyfriend lied about his wife dying from cancer, or he is lying about something. I need help thinking through this and coming up with a productive and sensitive way to bring this up in case I am wrong.

Okay, so I am going to try to just jump into this. It is probably going to be long. I am going to try as hard as I can to describe the things that don't add up and the bits of evidence I have as well as I can, but the whole thing hardly makes sense to me myself.

He and I met on Fetlife. For those who don't know what that is, it's kind of Facebook for people in the kink community. Some people use it to meet partners, which he and I obviously did. We talked a bit before we met up and I noticed in a photo he had a ring tattoo on his wedding finger. I asked about it and he told me it was a memorial tattoo for his late wife.

We have only spoken about her very briefly a few times because obviously it is a sensitive subject that doesn't need a ton of discussion so early on. This is compounded by him being away for training the last month (I visited him during this and met some of the guys all staying at the same company's housing he is training with and his company flew me out... he is for sure at training) so it's not like I feel comfortable talking about that on the phone.

He told me she passed away from cancer. I never asked how long ago or anything until the other day when I was visiting him. He has a few pictures of another girl on his Fetlife (they show her face) and I had never asked about them but he brought up a girl he had been sleeping with around the time those would have been taken so I asked if that was her. He told me, no, those were pictures of his wife. I immediately felt weird because he had replied to a comment on one of the pics of the girl to a guy joking about wanting her "she is living in Vancouver, if you can find her she would go for it".... he said that only 5 months ago. I remembered that so I asked how long ago she passed away and he said 4 years ago. I double checked and the girl in the photos has a matching wedding band to his tattoo on her ring finger. So that only makes sense if it is his wife? His wife also has/had a faint heart outline tattoo on her index finger in the pictures.

He and I have added one another on Facebook (we even have photos on there together) so I looked at his pictures. There is a profile photo of him proposing to a girl last Sept. There were also a few other pics of her and him together in the spring of last year. The girl had different hair so I thought maybe he had proposed to someone and they never went through with it. But, I checked all his pictures and he never had a ring tattoo until after he proposed in that picture. It looks like he's had the tattoo for less than a year.

I figured out what the girl's name was from comments and stuff.... and it is super annoying because filters and makeup and poor photo quality is making it hard to be 100% it is the same girl from Fetlife he claimed is his late wife. However, FB girl's hair is the same as Fetlife wife's hair (other than the one where he is proposong), the face shape is the same, same shaped eyes, she lives in the same city he mentioned in the Fetlife comment. The only picture I can see her left hand in is super blurred and hard to see but there is either a ring or tattoo on that hand and it was posted only a few months after they got engaged or whatever. There is also what looks like a heart outline on the index finger.

The girl on Facebook is for sure alive. And they were for sure together until fall last year. They are not together as she is not even on his fb anymore and he posts things with me. She had been posting things to his mother and grandmother then is abruptly stops (I assume when they broke up).

Am I missing something here? Am I insane? Wtf is going on? Could he have somehow forgotten who was in his Fetlife pics? How do I even begin to bring this up? If I am wrong and accuse him of lying about this, then I am a horrible human. If I don't ask him about this, I am going to go crazy and could possibly be dating a psycho liar. But he wants me to drive to his hometown and meet his brother, so how could he not realize I would find out he lied?

I hope this made sense enough for you guys to follow because I am so confused.

UPDATE:

So I confronted him. And of course he ended up being drunk (even though he never drinks). I started out asking him to clarify that was his wife in the pictures. Then I asked him to clarify how long he had been using Fetlife (he said a year and a half... so somehow he had a shared account with her despite her apparently dying 4 years ago and him only being on there for less than 2?)

I was totally duped. He is adamant she is dead. He cried. He told me her name (the same name as the girl on Facebook). He told me he can't talk about it but assured me he isn't lying that she died. He said he didn't know how to respond to the comment and doesn't like sympathy so he lied about where she was so he didn't have to say she was dead. It's just interesting how he "lied" about the city she is in yet it is the currently listed city on her facebook despite being 10 hours from their hometown.

Something still didn't sit right so I went and checked Facebook again. She has like 10 family members with her last name. Yet he is not friends with any of her family. If she had died with him as a loving husband would they not be in contact somehow? She has been commenting and liking things as early as July this year. Not one family member has a post or comment or picture that makes me feel she has died. And he insists he has never proposed or married anyone else.

Then I noticed he had pictures of a broken thumb in a cast on his facebook from last summer. I remember specifically him replying to someone commenting on a Fetlife pic of him loving her in doggystyle about how he broke his thumb... and yep same thumb and cast. She has been alive in the last year. And his mom also posted a picture last year with her saying she was glad to meet her.

I am really afraid and kind of weirded out. And mad that I talked to him and I cried because I felt bad I made him cry over a dead wife. But he is lying about something. Maybe she died much more recently than he wants to admit? But why lie now if it's innocent?

I don't get it. I even reiterated to him that "haha well I guess if you lied about this you are the dumbest liar and OBVIOUSLY I'd figure it out. Especially with you wanting me to meet family". I wish I had been brave enough to admit I already figured out who she was on Facebook.

This doesn't even seem real. What the gently caress.

Is he maybe delusional after she left him or something? Or is someone else running her facebook?

Yeah, someone else took over his dead wife's facebook.........

You are insane but you are not "just insane".

I have to admire her level of commitment to uncovering the truth. If I suspected a gf of lying about a supposedly deceased spouse two months in I would just break up. I probably would not wait until they were drunk and then interrogate them on the subject.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Internet people's ideas of health and attractiveness are p terminally busted. I'm glad I have no sense of measurement so I don't even know what those numbers mean.

As you grow more spherical you become both less attractive and easier for first year physics classes to predict your movement through liquids and gasses.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Barudak posted:

As you grow more spherical you become both less attractive and easier for first year physics classes to predict your movement through liquids and gasses.

So if I gain weight I can say I am doing it to make science easier?

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

rear end cobra posted:

Most popular thread on r/relationships right now

My [31m] girlfriend [30f] and I spend about half our time at home in separate rooms. Is that weird?

Yes, 90% of the comments are 'As an introvert, I...'

This reminds me of one long ago where the girl demanded ridiculous amounts of alone time, to where they basically didn't ever see each other.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

(Kansas) Renters buried fetus in my backyard

So like the title says I rent a property in Kansas and my renters had a miscarriage and buried the unborn fetus in my backyard. Some background I’m terminally ill and currently living in Colorado waiting on a transplant. I decided to rent the house I own in my hometown. I had a roommate when I lived there and when I moved he offered to rent the whole house. This was a couple years ago. Since then he has gotten married and had a child. They were expecting their second earlier this year and apparently had a miscarriage. I should say these people, although my friends, are pretty trashy but overall pleasant enough. Around the time of their miscarriage they started having trouble paying rent and after a few months decided to move out. I’m currently in town for other reasons and decided to go look at the property and talk to them about life and whatnot. The wife then told me about the miscarriage and then told me they buried the fetus in the backyard. I was shocked and just kind of left without too much of a reaction. Now that I’ve gained my composure I’m worried that maybe this could potentially cause me legal trouble. What is my liability? What if a dog digs it up or something? Also I plan to sell the house eventually. What are my responsibilities there? “Oh yeah by the way there’s a dead baby in the backyard. No big deal it’s not haunted or anything.” This is freaking me out and I’m not sure what to do. Should I notify the police? I’d rather not because they’re friends but this is crazy.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

LabyaMynora posted:

No, he's popular because he tells unfuckable men that it's women's fault they're unfuckable. If only the women who found them unfuckable would just, like, give up all their own bodily autonomy and self-agency and gently caress them anyway, even though the men are repulsive, the men wouldn't be so unfuckable.
:sigh:

So he's an advocate for incels?

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

My roommate/friend kicked me out in the middle of the night after catching me in the self pleasure act. I just dont know how to work this out and I don't want to just leave it all behind me.

quote:

I (26M) have been roommates with "Ian" (27M) for half a year now and we've been friends before that for half a year. Good friends. I've been sleeping in his living room because his other two bedrooms were cold and dirty. Last few nights he's been sleeping in the living room as well because of the cold in his bedroom. I withheld my jack off sessions the first few days but after four days a breeze could get me hard and unable to sleep. So I got going. He woke up while I was coming and threw me out two minutes later with barely any clothes on me. He called me disgusting the entire time.

Have I done something so disgusting I deserve this? I had roommates before and in certain circumstances we were loving/masturbating in the same room. If we minded for sleep reasons we told each other. Never thought something every guy does would make me homeless. Is there more to it than just a disgusted roommate? I already apologized and he just says to pick up my stuff. I can live somewhere else but I want so get some clarity here but I don't know what to think. I can lose a roommate but him as a friend I cannot. I barely like people to begin with(trust issues). Please share your thoughts.

tl;dr roommate/friend kicked me out after catching me jacking it and now I'm confused and hurt without knowing I'm right to feel this.

Edit: I sleep in the living room. He has an upstairs bedroom. He was sleeping on the couch for half a week which made my private time go away and horned me up real good. I woke him up.
E:

quote:

Bathroom and toilet both come with thin walls. Didn't want the involuntary knocking because of that to wake him up. Also getting dirty on my blankets seemed like the cleaner option compared to coming in the shower or jacking it on the toilet which are both kind of personal environments. But no I wasn't aware of his opinion. I just thought getting caught would lead to some embarrassing stories told between friends. Maybe a tough talk. My mistake obviously but I did think about it however, though in the wrong way it may seem.

But if he thought I was jacking it to him he would've beaten me down to the ground and he would've been right to. He's not one to let that sort of behaviour go. Because that's voyeurism and all in all a breach of safe space. That like touching someone in their sleep. I would've felt violated if someone masturbated to me in my sleep

LadyPictureShow fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Oct 19, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Pick posted:

the guys in this thread do not care about your health and they'd do the same poo poo, scathatch. these aren't, like, nice dudes. actually xeno and barudak are good but that's like it basically.

Hey I'm nice... (Except dragon age 2 still sucks I don't care how much you talk it up)