Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Yeah the video still gets across how fun the game is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
It's pretty great, I got mega-hype fort hat one round where they unlocked The World.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Tae posted:

You don't want one, many others do. This is a unmovable object type of internet conversation at this point.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJX4ytfqw6k&hd=1

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Roth posted:

I still think a ME 1-3 playthrough would be cool since Woolie hasn't played 2 and they can create the same character and import them through the sequels.

Those games are loving long

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Improbable Lobster posted:

Those games are loving long

ME2 isn't really.

ME1 could be a slog if played 'legit' but thankfully SPAWNTANK is just a few keyboard strokes away.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Do not have Woolie pilot an rpg LP ever again

Look at Nier automata taking 60 parts, with many of those episodes being an hour long

or Kotor

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I did eventually go back and watch TMS. He didn't learn about field skills in that game until the final dungeon, after the last puzzle area that could have been trivialized with them.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Tae posted:

Do not have Woolie pilot an rpg LP ever again

Look at Nier automata taking 60 parts, with many of those episodes being an hour long

or Kotor

kotor was great

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Oh I enjoyed Kotor. I'm just saying don't have Woolie pilot another rpg unless you want to double the game's length.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Matt talking about seeing the Metal Cooler DBZ movie before Vegeta had even landed in the dub loving slayed me in the last podcast

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Woolie can be involved on more big sprawling games but only if they're 3-man playthroughs and he's relegated to reading the strategy guide.

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
ironically for all his talk of LPoison woolie is a prime ingredient in it when mixed with RPGs

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
Woolie doing racist wakka in ffx is still one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
they should do the first fable game, imo.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

They should start playing games on their personal backlogs.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

They should start playing games on their personal backlogs.

next up episode 1042 of Warframe

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Woolie can be involved on more big sprawling games but only if they're 3-man playthroughs and he's relegated to reading the strategy guide.

But Woolie is so bad at reading strategy guides!

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

The man literally doesn't know right from left.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I'm not an avid listener of the Podcast and Konami being Konami gives them little opportunity to keep it the public eye but I hope that A) Bloodstained is good B) They LP it.

Tae posted:

The instructions for how to learn them are lost somewhere among his 400 tabs.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Tae posted:

That's literally me too.

I always have to take a second to think which side is left and which is right when I need to discern between them.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Why are we all dissing on Woolie again?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I honestly would love a Woolie and Pat ME LP, however, on top of all the RPG stuff that Woolie takes a long while with, the maps would make this happen unironically:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQzlS5rvme8&t=54m40s

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Grouchio posted:

He's an animal abusing liar with a gross leg

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Grouchio posted:

It's October, the Woolie-dissing month.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Grouchio posted:

Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I don't wish harm on Woolie, but I do think he could take, like, a 4 month haunting, nothing serious

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
If you told me he was being haunted every time he picked up a controller to play THUG I'd believe you

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Episode two of THUG 2 is kind of painful. It doesn't help that the game puts tutorials behind side missions that they're skipping.

They need to head back to Boston and finish up their goals there.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
The Woolie talk reminds me of the recent podcast, were Pat explains to Woolie that he gets more hate about his wrong opinions then him, because he is reasonable and calm about them. Rather then being outrageous about his wrong opinions like Pat is.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
It's more that Pat will immediately cop to being wrong about something whereas Woolie will spend the rest of his life inventing scenarios where he's marginally right about something, no matter how trivial.

I find it hard to watch him play certain types of games but his opinions as such never bothered me.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

I think a lot of times, even if you disagree with Pat's position, you can see the logic he used to get there, whereas Woolie makes statements based on the chemicals that stimulate his emotions.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

I don't know if it's just because I played the poo poo out of THUG2 when it was new, but this is paaaainful. Matt and Woolie cannot learn from context.

"Okay, there's a bull in a cage, a guy's throwing tomatoes at it, when I talk to him, he tells me to grab some tomatoes to help him...better try and grind the wire instead."

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

The Behelit was Woolie's own incompetency.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

I don't know if it's just because I played the poo poo out of THUG2 when it was new, but this is paaaainful. Matt and Woolie cannot learn from context.

"Okay, there's a bull in a cage, a guy's throwing tomatoes at it, when I talk to him, he tells me to grab some tomatoes to help him...better try and grind the wire instead."

The sooner they learn that THUG2 is all about gimmick stuff, weird characters and extra actions, the better things can hopefully get.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS-YgkrQ-Q4&t=46s

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
lol loving Emil completely ruining the dramatic moment in the latest nier video

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Captain Invictus posted:

lol loving Emil completely ruining the dramatic moment in the latest nier video

Simultaneously ruining it AND making it hilariously awesome.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Woolie stopping emil right next to the tower is A+

his hacking minigames being bugged is cracking me up too, its a mess

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Pat continues to do the backwards thing and bought a house first.

edit: :lol: they're sponsored by Todd Coward. The circle is complete.

Tae fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Oct 22, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Tae posted:

Pat continues to do the backwards thing and bought a house first.

edit: :lol: they're sponsored by Todd Coward. The circle is complete.

Like, an actual real-life house?

How much Youtube money do they get?