Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
Nap Ghost

nickhimself posted:

Just vape flower inside of your house or wherever you are. You don't need to combust it, there's very little smell, and a small air purifier 100% completely removes all scent.

What kind of air purifier?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

the best way to vape weed at home is to get something like the arizer/air solo with a 14mm adapter or a log vape and run it through a bubbler. don't ever splurge on a volcano unless you really, really want to use a bag all the time, or do this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgz0jnpEMi4

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

Killing Loaf posted:

What kind of air purifier?

I use this and it works amazingly well.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Chiming in that the Arizer Solo loving owns and I hope you get some good use out of it in your frozen wasteland hometown

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

everything at arizer.com is 25% off

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Considering I gave my dad my Solo now might be a good time to pick up another one then, thanks!

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Tipps posted:

It's starting to be more night than day at this time of the year. In a month or so we will only have about 4-5h of sunlight a day in Iqaluit where I am. Not really the best conditions to go walking around. And it's cold, obviously. You can dress up warm and go stare at the aurora borealises I guess.

I got an Arizer Solo 2 as suggested by the thread. It should get here in early November. :v:

what keeps you living in Nunavut anyway? seems like a whole host of problems

I say that as a resident of THE GREATEST PROVINCE

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I was born and raised in a place like that and dream of going back, some people like it

I have yet to find a more peaceful moment getting high than sitting out smoking weed in an absolutely silent blizzard with no humans or other noises, at about midnight or 1 a.m. when the sky has that weird pink light that sometimes happens with blizzards.

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp

Uncle Acid is good too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz9aqHp6mXQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJbIlczXxdY

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back

piratepilates posted:

My husband and I make stupid amounts of money doing jobs we love, and we are far enough away from our families that they don't know about it and don't bother us.

(we moved here 2 years ago)

We just got home and the building is plastered in notices saying that we are forbidden from smoking cannabis anywhere on the property, including balconies. Around 60% of people in Iqaluit live in rental housing managed by this company. Great job. NICE! :jerkbag:

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

lol @ hating weed

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

piratepilates posted:

I say that as a resident of THE GREATEST PROVINCE

Yeah but your legal weed situation is the dumbest.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Turtlicious posted:

Does around my way have the best weed in sac, or just the most cost effective? love these guys. Jack Midnight is one of their newer strains and I love it.

Been buying from growers instead of going around town. Thanks for the heads up.

Don't go-to All About Wellness, they're being giant chuds and losing a bunch of business for being stupid

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Stretch Marx posted:

Yeah but your legal weed situation is the dumbest.

meh, its not that bad, will be a lot better by this time this year

just glad the liberal plan didn't end up going through, that poo poo was straight garbage, and I'm a liberal/NDP voter

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

my ocs order has SHIPPED

:chanpop: :frogbon: :yayclod:

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Just letting you guys know, Canada is still here after one day of legalization. Further updates in future as appropriate

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Scaramouche posted:

Just letting you guys know, Canada is still here after one day of legalization. Further updates in future as appropriate

[Arrested Development narrator] It had been 4 days since legalization.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I assume the northern border US states are getting a contact high from the giant cloud of weed wafting gently Southward

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

piratepilates posted:

meh, its not that bad, will be a lot better by this time this year

just glad the liberal plan didn't end up going through, that poo poo was straight garbage, and I'm a liberal/NDP voter

Alberta went ahead with one of the more sensible policies in the country and then Calgary had to gently caress it up with "no smoking in public". I mean it's nice that the city doesn't smell like skunk every 2 blocks like it does in Vancouver or Montreal but I can get used to that if I am also high.

a witch
Jan 12, 2017

piratepilates posted:

my ocs order has SHIPPED

:chanpop: :frogbon: :yayclod:

i was order 6000 and i'm still waiting :smith:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Tendai posted:

I assume the northern border US states are getting a contact high from the giant cloud of weed wafting gently Southward

Here in Detroit every 3rd or 4th news story on the local news is about how big of douchebags Border Patrol is being.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Michigan keeps loving around with how we're handling medical marihuana and it's pretty annoying. It's sounding like a handful of places will have to close up by month's end potentially... but last time this happened, they got a last minute stay 2 days before. I hate this whole 'trying to tame the wild west' poo poo

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

a witch posted:

i was order 6000 and i'm still waiting :smith:

order 1200 baby :dukedoge:

gotta wait a whole nother day for it to be delivered though, now what am I supposed to do? vape some dispensary weed or something??

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kamikaze Raider posted:

I've been considering splurging on a Volcano, but for some reason the idea of filling literal bags with vape and inhaling it out of them just seems really weird to me. I don't know if it's dealbreaker weird yet, but the price tag isn't helping.

the action may be weird but vaping bags is great
sorta like vaping a joint. u get hit with alotta weed quick
also the volcano is a good meme vape but it's nothing special

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Day two: still no outright disasters, but commuter traffic has decreased as the roads have been taken over by Amazon delivery vans and Frito lay trucks

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Scaramouche posted:

Day two: still no outright disasters, but commuter traffic has decreased as the roads have been taken over by Amazon delivery vans and Frito lay trucks

Archaeologists have marvelled at this well-preserved find, dated from approximately 3 months before what's now commonly referred to as "The Greenest Day." Of particular note is that the message appears to in fact date from 2 weeks post-legalization, not 2 days as mentioned in the message.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
I like how today there was a report about how the states that legalized have more accidents but they omit that most if not all of those accidents there was something else found or another factor that ensured a crash (not paying attention/on cellphone) but if they have pot in their system its automatically counted as a pot related crash

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

That's weird because at least I'm my state we've had a serious drop in DUIs since legalization.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

did you guys know that if you smoke on a marihuana cigarette you may suddenly enjoy jazz music and also you might go black... but then never come back?

probably time to start protecting ourselves from this devil's lettuce before our country is ruined by a gradient of beautiful skin tones and music

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

nickhimself posted:

did you guys know that if you smoke on a marihuana cigarette you may suddenly enjoy jazz music and also you might go black... but then never come back?

Jazz cabbage is the best slang term for weed imo

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
eyyy the postman just brought me weed

I got some CBD oil stuff for the first time, have been hearing from a bunch of friends for awhile it's like some miracle cure for whatever ails ya. And not like woo woo hippy types either, pretty down to earth folk, some who don't even smoke.

I'm pretty skeptical but figured I'd give it a go.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

this just in: weed is good and also cool

https://twitter.com/ONCannabisStore/status/1053410470500143105

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
if you tip well at the weed store they turn you on to deals without needing to which is awesome.

Bless you weed store

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I wish I could bless my weed store, but all they sale is CBD oils and capsules. Legalize it Texas you fucks!

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zil posted:

I wish I could bless my weed store, but all they sale is CBD oils and capsules. Legalize it Texas you fucks!

lmao, just leave texas before you're murdered for having internet access or knowing words or some poo poo.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Turtlicious posted:

lmao, just leave texas before you're murdered for having internet access or knowing words or some poo poo.

Only have a year left of college, than most likely will.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Christ, I'm going to give you a review of the Arizer V Tower, and let it be known I hate it. I will sell it to you, but that's only if you're taking pity on me and not because you actually want to use it.

The Arizer V Tower is functionally useless. It's a tiny heater with no fan, no way to heat your bud effectively, with harsh bowls and no clouds. It is super duper expensive. Garbage. Made my wife cry. like she's just crying now because that was all there was left after we saved up for a "medical marijuana" use device to help me with my anxiety. It doesn't work, I prefer my crack pipe looking loving vapcap because it works. I literally have memo's on my phone and just like tons of timers. I measured, by gram my usage in both the vapcap and the arizer. I can tell you right now after like 12 days of testing that A.) The Arizer V Tower is probably the worst product sold by shady maple syrup salesmen B.) The Vapcap is made by dutch weed wizards and uses space magic to work like an actual product produced by knowledgeable people.

anyways, did I mention that my bathroom now looks like im constantly shedding foliage like a loving ent? just little brown pieces of poo poo everywhere from the glass pieces slipping slingshotting avb across my bathroom, and then I have to pick the avb off the bathroom floor like a goddamn crack addict because ir efuse to waste any of it.

The screens don't fit and are kind of lopsided.

The elbow joints don't fit into 14mm female spouts, and the tubing is slightly too small for some stems.

The edibles are fire because (YOU'RE NOT EXTRACTING ALL OF THE THC LIKE YOU COULD BE.)

anyways, this device made me want to kill myself but I thought it was that my mind was unravelling, but my medication literally wasn't being administered IDK how to tell my doctors. i'll sell it to you for 105$ so I can buy a Nonavong XLS https://www.dynavap.com/dynashop/vaporizers/vong/nonavong-xls/dark-wood

idk if the ad part is an obvious joke or not, but while i am selling it, not to goons because that would be hella hosed

Turtlicious fucked around with this message at 11:41 on Oct 21, 2018

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Turtlicious posted:

Christ, I'm going to give you a review of the Arizer V Tower, and let it be known I hate it. I will sell it to you, but that's only if you're taking pity on me and not because you actually want to use it.

The Arizer V Tower is functionally useless. It's a tiny heater with no fan, no way to heat your bud effectively, with harsh bowls and no clouds. It is super duper expensive. Garbage. Made my wife cry. like she's just crying now because that was all there was left after we saved up for a "medical marijuana" use device to help me with my anxiety. It doesn't work, I prefer my crack pipe looking loving vapcap because it works. I literally have memo's on my phone and just like tons of timers. I measured, by gram my usage in both the vapcap and the arizer. I can tell you right now after like 12 days of testing that A.) The Arizer V Tower is probably the worst product sold by shady maple syrup salesmen B.) The Vapcap is made by dutch weed wizards and uses space magic to work like an actual product produced by knowledgeable people.

anyways, did I mention that my bathroom now looks like im constantly shedding foliage like a loving ent? just little brown pieces of poo poo everywhere from the glass pieces slipping slingshotting avb across my bathroom, and then I have to pick the avb off the bathroom floor like a goddamn crack addict because ir efuse to waste any of it.

The elbow joints don't fit into 14mm female spouts, and the tubing is slightly too small for some stems.

The edibles are fire because (YOU'RE NOT EXTRACTING ALL OF THE THC LIKE YOU COULD BE.)

anyways, this device made me want to kill myself but I thought it was that my mind was unravelling, but my medication literally wasn't being administered IDK how to tell my doctors. i'll sell it to you for 105$ so I can buy a Nonavong XLS https://www.dynavap.com/dynashop/vaporizers/vong/nonavong-xls/dark-wood

idk if the ad part is an obvious joke or not, but while i am selling it, not to goons because that would be hella hosed

goons have been successfully using the v-tower for over a decade so you should either post in the tcc vape thread for help or contact the company for help, imo

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
I'm glad the GBS weed thread doesn't write in 90's racial stereotype slang anymore.

Reading this thing used to be like pulling out the lyrics sheet on the black sunday album.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Turtlicious posted:

are you blowing or sucking