Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN8U1EtQsyY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Today I’m thinking about how epic Soul Calibur 2 is.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Been playing tekken again bc of the sc6 and god drat this game is so fun. I wish it was easier to message people after you played them in ranked, I played like 15 games against a solid dragonuv player that was like 50/50 by the end of it and I just wanted to say GGs.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Anybody getting sc6 on pc it's discounted to 50 bucks here https://gamestore.razer.com/games/action/soulcalibur-vi-843189.html

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I made it all of like 2 hours of watching SC6 streams before buying it even though I didnt think i would. See you all in the ring.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Stan Taylor posted:

Goddamn. Bought the game instantly after seeing this.

^ click to see quoted post ^

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Hell same here

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

:worship: awesome

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Everybody I play online in this is using a customized Geralt to turn him into a teenage anime babe.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I want to buy this but I didn't even play enough Tekken really since my true love became ST.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

When Raphael does the move where he blows the other character's pants off, if you do it to a boy he says That's more like it! and if you do it to a girl he says Stand up!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

When Raphael does the move where he blows the other character's pants off, if you do it to a boy he says That's more like it! and if you do it to a girl he says Stand up!

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I bought the game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_UuQmwOFng&t=34s

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

:hellyeah:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Breakers Revenge still the GOAT

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Soul Calibur 6 has pulled my mind from the brink of Smash madness. My soul is being bathed

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

When he does it to Mitsurugi and sees his fundoshi towel thong he says Ridiculous!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

net cafe scandal posted:

Soul Calibur 6 has pulled my mind from the brink of Smash madness. My soul is being bathed

Geralt for Smash

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I made Red Arremer in SCVI and now I want him as a ridley echo in smash.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The more I play and learn soul calibur the more I loving love it. Everyone has extremely dirty setups that do insane damage, matches are so fast, ring outs are awesome...I love it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Highlight from matches I had with EE today

https://i.imgur.com/DBZ33qX.mp4

In Training fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Oct 30, 2018

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

From what I seen I think I might like it more than Tekken just cuz everyone's so different and badass, like in ST.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A lot of the character specific stuff isn't really explained well either. Like how if Sophitia GIs 5 moves in a match all her command GIs become lethal hits. Or if Tira enters Gloomy Stance (which is RNG I believe) 7 times she gets new moves or something. Yoshimitsu has EX moves and meter steal stuff. It's dense

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Gloomy Stance

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Highlight from matches I had with EE today

https://i.imgur.com/DBZ33qX.mp4

Lol again

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

One of the twitch streams that I think shows local ST tournaments that I follow, has a side gig of "Trollcoin Live Support" where a guy with a headset cleans PS2 disks with a browser of the Trollcoin Shop open.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Aris inspired me to look through the character's move's at least once so I'm gonna do that. I hope he's right.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Aris inspired me to look through the character's move's at least once so I'm gonna do that. I hope he's right.

Right about wot

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That I should spend my time doing that.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Its helpful in any fighting game tbu

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

thought about this again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I gad a good time doing that. Maxi and Cervantes are my faves