Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mugaaz
Mar 1, 2008

WHY IS THERE ALWAYS SOME JUSTICE WARRIOR ON EVERY FORUM
:qq::qq::qq:

Safety Factor posted:

The Death Thread has always been trash and I'm glad it's dead. Again.

I respect your right to have this opinion, and the courage to say it out loud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Honestly the latest death thread was about the screwups of every minis conpany but games workshop and it's not like posters there were lacking in things to say about the topic.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Every thread is a precious jewel that should not be so quickly discarded.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
I don't check the forums for a day and someone goes and locks the death thread that everyone was having perfectly good discussions in? WTF?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Ugleb posted:

I don't check the forums for a day and someone goes and locks the death thread that everyone was having perfectly good discussions in? WTF?

Go to BYOB apparently?

Fish and Chimps
Feb 16, 2012

mmmfff
Fun Shoe

Len posted:

Go to BYOB apparently?

over my scrunt body

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
Checked the last two pages of that thread and saw nothing but pics of random 40k art/memes and one liner comments about cocks.

Seems like this thread is more like that one than the death thread ever was, because this thread includes minis with lovingly sculpted cocks.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I guess it doesn't really matter.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Less bitching about other threads, more lovingly sculpted cocks please.

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that

Kwyndig posted:

Less bitching about other threads, more lovingly sculpted cocks please.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Now that's what I'm talking about.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

:nws::nws::nws:

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
drat fine cocks. And I know my way around a cock.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Moola posted:

shut the gently caress up dumbass

Mugaaz posted:

I respect your right to have this opinion, and the courage to say it out loud.

Post models.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
This thread is like a halfway house between the uptight posh posting of the bad thread, and the syphilitic scrunt-posting of the skeleton thread.

(Is the bad thread still bad, or has it, gw-like, turned less bad?)

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Moola posted:

Reopen the Death Thread dumbass

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Mr. Sunshine posted:

This thread is like a halfway house between the uptight posh posting of the bad thread, and the syphilitic scrunt-posting of the skeleton thread.

(Is the bad thread still bad, or has it, gw-like, turned less bad?)

GW is slightly less bad lately, but their fanboys are as insufferable as ever; nearly as insufferable as their detractors.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Indolent Bastard posted:

GW is slightly less bad lately, but their fanboys are as insufferable as ever; nearly as insufferable as their detractors.

:agreed:

Moola posted:

:agreed:

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
What even is BYOB? The older, slightly more mature brother of FYAD? I'm not going there.

On the other hand, threads discussing traditional game companies in the traditional games sub-forum seemed pretty on brand.

Moola posted:

I don't know

Mods have this obsessive need to make stupid decisions without asking anyone for input first

Moola posted:

Len posted:

Go to BYOB apparently?

Len posted:

It's a Warhammer thread in BYOB I'm not touching that with a 10 foot pole. And I was enjoying all the death thread

Moola posted:

Seriously if anyone tried to serious post in the skeleton thread they would be laughed out of town with pictures of Scrunts

:emptyquote:

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all

DiHK posted:

What even is BYOB? The older, slightly more mature brother of FYAD? I'm not going there.

It's the older stoner brother who inexplicably keeps getting laid despite never having a job.

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

Being in a Facebook conversion group can expose you to odd poo poo.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

Floppychop posted:

There's people out there with brain problems

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Floppychop posted:

I mean, this is the Bad Models thread and you bring us mere robotiddies?

:cmon:

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
Those are some swole data dispensers.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

They're venom sacs

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Floppychop posted:

Good to see Neurolimal continuing in the hobby

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Holy poo poo

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

ettin you coward either reopen my thread or fight me nerd

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
Room temperature take: The death thread died because it was bad and was just people bitching about game systems that they never played in the first place anyway. Post pics of goofy models, you babies.

Seldom Posts
Jul 4, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Two Beans posted:

Room temperature take: The death thread died because it was bad and was just people bitching about game systems that they never played in the first place anyway. Post pics of goofy models, you babies.

I had a dude actually make the poorhammer argument at me in the death thread just the other day! You don't get to see spicy idiocy like that as easily in the other threads.

I also found out that Runewars seems (or seemed) to have good rules, which is something I wouldn't have known otherwise.

I enjoyed the death thread.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Two Beans posted:

Ah yes nobody should criticize anything

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Two Beans posted:

Ahwoodolph lacking a nose so bright. As such: how will Logan guide his sleigh tonight?

3/10, please try to do better.

:(

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

NTRabbit posted:

Holy poo poo

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

The death thread was closed because it was mostly about how GW is pretty good.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Two Beans posted:

I mostly talked about things I do play and why I think the companies who make them are shooting themselves in the foot, despite making cool games I wish more people played.

Apparently other people can't handle discussion. And for the record there would be a lot less text in this thread if we were allowed to have a generic discussion thread on this forum for longer than a few days at a time.

Over twice retail value! Plus P&P!

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Mother of god :stare:

Mugaaz
Mar 1, 2008

WHY IS THERE ALWAYS SOME JUSTICE WARRIOR ON EVERY FORUM
:qq::qq::qq:

Ugleb posted:

I mostly talked about things I do play and why I think the companies who make them are shooting themselves in the foot, despite making cool games I wish more people played.

Apparently other people can't handle discussion. And for the record there would be a lot less text in this thread if we were allowed to have a generic discussion thread on this forum for longer than a few days at a time.

Over twice retail value! Plus P&P!

Tangent to this, why does everyone think they are giving me a great deal on second hand models offering them at 70% of MSRP? I can loving buy then NIB for 70% of MSRP, 70% of MSRP is the base price from which you need to discount for your used badly assembled and horribly primed models.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Mugaaz posted:

Tangent to this, why does everyone think they are giving me a great deal on second hand models offering them at 70% of MSRP? I can loving buy then NIB for 70% of MSRP, 70% of MSRP is the base price from which you need to discount for your used badly assembled and horribly primed models.

loving seriously

I also see a lot of GW kits discounted to the cost they would be NIB+p&p...

Like why would I not just order then straight from the retailer ffs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Team_q
Jul 30, 2007

I was looking at some deals, and there were a handful of bike mobs priced more then MSRP, not even taking Shipping into account. Being a filthy Canadian, you need to bundle your purchases, or else shipping eats whatever savings and might as well buy it for MSRP from a local shop (I haven't found a local one with anything cheaper, excluding the shop that does random whisper discounts)