Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
i like the replies going into detail about how cds work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The Muppets On PCP posted:

i like the replies going into detail about how cds work

red pill audio

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

I voted.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

heh, doctor who is in fact not the name of the character, he's simply the doctor, and i'm glad he whimsically invented non-violent resistance and gifted it to black people

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

heh, doctor who is in fact not the name of the character, he's simply the doctor, and i'm glad he whimsically invented non-violent resistance and gifted it to black people

The doctor is a lady now

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Rotund rear end.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

ArfJason posted:

Rotund rear end.

I heard that if you say that three times into a mirror then Avs appears and smokes your weed

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Pirate Radar posted:

I heard that if you say that three times into a mirror then Avs appears and smokes your weed

I will go through a perennial vow of silence if that means reducing the chances of this happening to 0%.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
also i like that avatar

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

ArfJason posted:

also i like that avatar

You are now anime like gojm. Your fate is sealed.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Pirate Radar posted:

The doctor is a lady now

trap motherfucking sprung

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Furnaceface posted:

You are now anime like gojm. Your fate is sealed.

please don't associate me with slavering over cartoons of totalitarian mouthpieces in the most alt-right way possible

i slaver only over entirely fictional cartoon women

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
chat thread was born of alcohol and anime, all of you are anime now

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

please don't associate me with slavering over cartoons of totalitarian mouthpieces in the most alt-right way possible

i slaver only over entirely fictional cartoon women

I fear you lost me on this. Im assuming it has something to do with the character in his new av?

I hope this show about a reincarnated slime stays wholesome and good and doesnt wander off into gross pervy poo poo like every other show in that genre.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Furnaceface posted:

I fear you lost me on this. Im assuming it has something to do with the character in his new av?

I hope this show about a reincarnated slime stays wholesome and good and doesnt wander off into gross pervy poo poo like every other show in that genre.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalia_Poklonskaya

educate yourself son

also tanya the evil is in the same genre and totally isn't pervy

and konosuba is pervy, but in a humorous way

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

tanya the evil is just loving great

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

the paradigm shift posted:

tanya the evil is just loving great

Everyone says this but no matter how many times I try I cant get into it. :(

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

trap motherfucking sprung

I might watch some of it actually, my girlfriend likes it and I guess it’s cool the doctor is a lady now

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

:3:

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDGaIqk8qM0

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

USPol, USPol Thunderdome, US State and Local Politics and Trump threads should all be mashed together into one horrible abomination rather than taking over half of the D&D, in particular since they appear to cover the same loving topics at the same time.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Horseshoe theory posted:

USPol, USPol Thunderdome, US State and Local Politics and Trump threads should all be mashed together into one horrible abomination rather than taking over half of the D&D, in particular since they appear to cover the same loving topics at the same time.

Eh, it spreads the bad posters out so there is less trolling and dems bad bullshit happening. A single thread would collapse into a nothing matters singularity in the shape of Schumer and take the whole forums with it.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
dadchat shall remain, diminished but eternal

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
tfw that new dem primary 2020 thread isn't the containment zone this godforsaken subforum desperately needed

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
also this plane crash is loving with my roommate's commute to an unbelievable degree, it's unbelievable

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

also this plane crash is loving with my roommate's commute to an unbelievable degree, it's unbelievable

i sure hope your roommate doesn't have to go all the way out to thousand oaks or something insane like that

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Furnaceface posted:

Eh, it spreads the bad posters out so there is less trolling and dems bad bullshit happening. A single thread would collapse into a nothing matters singularity in the shape of Schumer and take the whole forums with it.

Make the super thread Thunderdome rules (that is, LF rules where posters are forced to argue and the losers are banned/probated for a long while) with permaprobation for anyone that tries to spread the disease out of the quarantined thread.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

i sure hope your roommate doesn't have to go all the way out to thousand oaks or something insane like that

paicoma to moorpark. everyone's packed on the 118 since the 101 is completely shut down and apparently a pickup truck overturned and half the lanes on the 118 are now closed. so he's been in traffic for two hours and he probably has another hour left

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Horseshoe theory posted:

Make the super thread Thunderdome rules (that is, LF rules where posters are forced to argue and the losers are banned/probated for a long while) with permaprobation for anyone that tries to spread the disease out of the quarantined thread.

or you could just not read the threads you don't like

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

or you could just not read the threads you don't like

Nah, D&D needs a Monokuma-type figure.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Horseshoe theory posted:

Nah, D&D needs a Monokuma-type figure.

i doubt any d&d poster qualifies as a genius at anything

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
except for fishmech, he's tv certified as the smartest kid in america

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

fishmech is the monokuma d&d deserves

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

paicoma to moorpark. everyone's packed on the 118 since the 101 is completely shut down and apparently a pickup truck overturned and half the lanes on the 118 are now closed. so he's been in traffic for two hours and he probably has another hour left

what the gently caress!!!!

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

except for fishmech, he's tv certified as the smartest kid in america

:shuckyes: Agreed, fishmech for Judge Dredd People's Champion.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

dadchat shall remain, diminished but eternal

:nitecrew:

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
who was a better dancer, michael jackson or james brown

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

luxury handset posted:

who was a better dancer, michael jackson or james brown

Jackie Wilson (who both of them 'borrowed' heavily from).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

tfw that new dem primary 2020 thread isn't the containment zone this godforsaken subforum desperately needed

In my defense, I'm as surprised as you are that it's actually being moderated and is thus far unterrible.

• Locked thread