Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Taintrunner posted:

chickenhawk training pilot Bush ran a smear campaign against an American combat veteran, who valiantly defended the lives of those next to him, and then came home and went before congress to protest the illegal war against Vietnam, and yet the election was framed as if Bush was the hypermasculine strongman and Kerry was a huge loving coward

kerry was too chickenshit to even point any of this out so in a way it was right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Noted mainstream feminist Gloria Steinem claimed that young women were only supporting Bernie Sanders to meet boys.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/180375447572463618

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
cursed, jfc

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Gore was part of an administration that starved half a million Iraqi children to death and bragged about it on tv,he probably would have invaded had he got the chance

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Of all the people he could pardon, he goes for the guy with the comically loud hair :thunk:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

now those sex offenders and killers control the government's 3 branches!

they did back then too

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

they're really dead ringers for the "more money for us, gently caress you" comic. the expression in her eyes matches it exactly

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

emdash posted:

they're really dead ringers for the "more money for us, gently caress you" comic. the expression in her eyes matches it exactly

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
p sure she's supposed to be the dem

he drew it in 2002

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

p sure she's supposed to be the dem

lmao

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
he always wrote one of these to accompany them, here's that one

quote:

Artist's Statement
Not much humorous to say about this one. I dashed it off just in time to make the first deadline after the election. No way around it, that election was a downer. It's become harder to blame the blackening political skies exclusively on the dumb criminal arrogance of the Bush administration; the time may have come to reluctnatly concede that most Americans are just so stupid they'll reliably vote for whoever spends more money on TV propaganda. That said, though, I have to admit the Democrats deserved to lose. Although my own Senators (Sarbanes and Miukulski) are pretty progressive and were both vocal opponents of the invasiaon of Iraq, the Democratic Party hasn't really stood for anything at all in decades, not since America's labor force was shopped out to Mexico and Reagan/Bush made it okay to hate coloreds again. Their craven support of Bush's Iraq resolution was their official announcement of death. The best thing they can do now is for their last withered remnants to die off quickly and make way for some new party that does stand for something. In the meantime I think we can safely count on the Republicans to behave so vilely--giving themselves and their corporations a few hundred billion dollars in tax breaks at our expense and sending a couple thousand expendable working-class kids to get killed in the Gulf for oil profits--that finally even the American people might notice. Or maybe it'll take al Qaeda mustard-gassing the loving Superbowl before anyone in the national press corps politely raises a hand and asks hey whatever happened to that Osama guy anyway.

Sorry, everyone. Some weeks it's harder than others to find the funny side of things.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

This 2 for 1 guillotine pack owns

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Pomp posted:

why would you guillotine harmless wax sculptures

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Pomp posted:

Think bigger my friend

https://twitter.com/leyawn/status/860199590599020544

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
custodywars.com

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Hahahahahahahaha

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

remember when trump rode around the g20 in a golf cart because his misfiring neurons cant support his 239 lb body?

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
I still refuse to believe he's under 280

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

the law says he's 239 and not a 0.01 BMI heavier

reality he's at least 3 bills

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003

Terror Sweat posted:

Gore was part of an administration that starved half a million Iraqi children to death and bragged about it on tv,he probably would have invaded had he got the chance

nah, he would have bombed afghanistan on the cia warnings and then iraq on general principle

the invasion would have been iran with lieberman as a major voice in the admin plus all these troops sitting idle

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Why do you think he wouldn't be working on his climate change shtick in office? Way better to do it there than as a proto-TED-talk.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
https://twitter.com/pressgazette/status/999641632889765888

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

She's the one who is now bankrupt and destitute because alt right grift dried up, right?

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

ikanreed posted:

She's the one who is now bankrupt and destitute because alt right grift dried up, right?

Yeah. It wasn't that the grift dried up, it's that she flew too close to the racism sun and so lost all her gigs.

She's also the source of this masterpiece

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

it extremely rules that both times W was elected prez the election was stolen

the GOP has won exactly one popular presidential vote since 1988.

and even that one is questionable.

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

is the mirror the one that has a series of articles like the hopkins one where they gleefully "clarified" in ways that pretty much explained the person was actually a bigger piece of poo poo than the article originall implied

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

quite stretched out posted:

is the mirror the one that has a series of articles like the hopkins one where they gleefully "clarified" in ways that pretty much explained the person was actually a bigger piece of poo poo than the article originall implied

Yeah. It was very good.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

at hillary clintons last rally before the election, lady gaga showed up to support her dressed like a nazi

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

at hillary clintons last rally before the election, lady gaga showed up to support her dressed like a nazi

and cut to election night

megalodong
Mar 11, 2008

https://twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/667375199780806657

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

babypolis posted:

kerry was too chickenshit to even point any of this out so in a way it was right

he had some really lovely hired guns run his campaign

none of these hired guns lost any credibility over this

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Tiler Kiwi posted:

There's a whole caste of shitheads who keep losing elections and nevertheless are hired and rehired. "Campaign consultant" is a pretty sweet sinecure.

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc

Tiler Kiwi posted:

literally the first thing i wondered after reading this post was: did Robby Mook work on John Kerry's campaign

the answer's yes, but he ran a GOTV campaign in Wisconsin (which Kerry won) so i can't ridicule him in this one particular instance. he did have perennial loser Bob Shrum consulting though

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

A Handed Missus posted:

and cut to election night

so either way the nazis were going to win 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Maybe I'll become a campaign guru