Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

I don't have USUM so I don't need a code, but here's a Phantump with a pumpkin basket on its head, having the time of its life on its favorite holiday. (I thought it learned Trick or Treat but that's a different Pokemon, oops)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Dienes posted:

PSA: If you wanted to do the ULTRA SPOOKY CUP for a shiny Mimikyu, registration is open now through the 25th!
This is the first time I've ever signed up for an online competition and jesus the process is clunky.

My Noibat is ready for Trick-or-Treating:

Do you have to participate? I really want one.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Open Marriage Night posted:

Do you have to participate? I really want one.

Yes - but only 3 fights and you don't need to win. That's my understanding at least.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

The clerk at Gamestop gave me two extra codes, so I'm putting them up for grabs them here:

A8924J4EUDYMH9DP

A8924GUAE8AKMSQC

Make a post if you take one of the codes, just so others know they're gone.

Enjoy your new electric kitty friend!

KineticCapitalist
Jan 4, 2014

Doldrums. Doldrums. Eviler than the Devil. Boredom makes men to villains.

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

The clerk at Gamestop gave me two extra codes, so I'm putting them up for grabs them here:

A8924J4EUDYMH9DP

A8924GUAE8AKMSQC

Took the first one, thanks a lot!

Truecon420
Jul 11, 2013

I like to tweet and live my life. Thank you.

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

A8924J4EUDYMH9DP

A8924GUAE8AKMSQC

Took the second one! thank you so much

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Kurieg posted:

I'm the kind of person who would randomly breed up a pokemon for a friend on a whim to, so I like Blastcap, code sent.
You're a good kind of person then! (He later bred me up one with Technician because I can't do anything for myself.) Code claimed, thank you!!

runawayturtles
Aug 2, 2004
If anyone grabbed a stack of codes from Target again, I'd love one since I still don't have a Target nearby. Thanks!

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

Friend to Fishes. Just keep swimming.
These are my favorites. It was hard to pick some.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
Target codes you say?

Kurieg posted:

It's time for :siren:Kurieg's absurdly overwrought pokemon giveaway!:siren: AKA why did I grab so many Tor/Thun codes they're expiring in a little over a week gently caress poo poo gently caress

I have 11 Tornadus/Thundrus Codes (which must be redeemed by 10/29/18!)
I have 15 Reshiram/Zekram Codes (which must be redeemed by 1/28/19)
Zeraora is sold out, sorry.
All codes are North American codes.
What will these codes get you?
Well I'm glad you asked because I spent 20 minutes putting together this stupid infographic

How do you get one of these codes?

For one of the paired codes write a paragraph or two on one of the following:
  • What's your favorite Fire/Rock/Fighting Type and why?
  • What's your favorite dual typed pokemon and why do you like that pairing of types?
  • What's your favorite digimon(I mean seriously, have you seen Zeraora?) and why?
  • What's the dumbest pokemon anime episode plot that you still unironically enjoyed?
  • Explain the craziest pokemon manga plot you can to the thread.
Or:
Draw a picture of your favorite pokemon being spooky (It is almost halloween after all) I don't care how good it is, but I'm expecting it to be amazingly awful/good

The wind genie codes will be released to the thread on the 27th if there are any left remaining. But the rest will go until they're gone.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Who's currently doing giveaways (as in what stores), Target and Gamestop?

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

iospace posted:

Who's currently doing giveaways (as in what stores), Target and Gamestop?

Target is giving away Reshiram/Zekrom codes and gamestop is giving away Zeraora codes.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
darn, saw a hundred new posts and hoped we'd figured out what monpoke was

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

I'll have a bunch of Target codes tomorrow, since I go in for a work shift.

runawayturtles
Aug 2, 2004
Oh, alright.

Kurieg posted:

I have 15 Reshiram/Zekram Codes (which must be redeemed by 1/28/19)

What's your favorite Fire/Rock/Fighting Type and why?

My favorite fire type is Chandelure, with runner up Alolan Marowak. I'm not sure why, but for some reason I've never really liked fire types going all the way back to gen 1. I used Bulbasaur and Squirtle, but never Charmander (or any other fire starter). I used Articuno and Zapdos, but never Moltres. Lugia over Ho-oh. I just tend to not care for their designs, I think. But the ghost/fire types are an exception. They look awesome, and were pretty good members of my main teams in White and Sun, even if they're not the most competitive options. Pretty simple reason really.

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

I have one spare Zeraora! All I ask is that if you take it, please quote this post or say so.

A8922ZEERAXTDZX9

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

All pokemon are good dogs.

But some are better dogs than others

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Kurieg posted:

It's time for :siren:Kurieg's absurdly overwrought pokemon giveaway!:siren: AKA why did I grab so many Tor/Thun codes they're expiring in a little over a week gently caress poo poo gently caress

• What's your favorite Fire/Rock/Fighting Type and why?

Sure, why the gently caress not? It'll save me a trip to Target

My favorite Fire and Fighting type is motherfucking Blaziken. First of all, surprising absolutely no one, I like birds. Birds are cool and cute. Birds are friends. They are utter assholes, but they are friends. That automatically would endear anything bird-like to me. To be on the level of Blaziken, though, you have to have more than that. You have to be a kung-fu kickboxing chicken who barbecues his own drumsticks! That's what you gotta be! What's not to like about that? Absolutely nothing, that's what!

And then to boot he get Speed Boost in Gen 5, so now he's the fastest motherfucking kung-fu kickboxing chicken who barbecues his own drimsticks! He'll High Jump Kick you in the face, get a Speed Boost, and keep on kicking. I have one on my main For Serious team, along with a bunch of my other favorites. Blaziken is cool and my friend.

If words about Blaziken, and how much I love him, are enough for a code, I would appreciate one of the dragons, please!

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Aerofallosov posted:

I have one spare Zeraora! All I ask is that if you take it, please quote this post or say so.

A8922ZEERAXTDZX9

Thank you for the kitty :kimchi:

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

TheEye posted:

My favorite fire type is Chandelure, with runner up Alolan Marowak. I'm not sure why, but for some reason I've never really liked fire types going all the way back to gen 1. I used Bulbasaur and Squirtle, but never Charmander (or any other fire starter). I used Articuno and Zapdos, but never Moltres. Lugia over Ho-oh. I just tend to not care for their designs, I think. But the ghost/fire types are an exception. They look awesome, and were pretty good members of my main teams in White and Sun, even if they're not the most competitive options. Pretty simple reason really.

Chandelure and Alolan Marowak are both fine fire types, code sent.

Silver Falcon posted:

Sure, why the gently caress not? It'll save me a trip to Target

My favorite Fire and Fighting type is motherfucking Blaziken. First of all, surprising absolutely no one, I like birds. Birds are cool and cute. Birds are friends. They are utter assholes, but they are friends. That automatically would endear anything bird-like to me. To be on the level of Blaziken, though, you have to have more than that. You have to be a kung-fu kickboxing chicken who barbecues his own drumsticks! That's what you gotta be! What's not to like about that? Absolutely nothing, that's what!

And then to boot he get Speed Boost in Gen 5, so now he's the fastest motherfucking kung-fu kickboxing chicken who barbecues his own drimsticks! He'll High Jump Kick you in the face, get a Speed Boost, and keep on kicking. I have one on my main For Serious team, along with a bunch of my other favorites. Blaziken is cool and my friend.

If words about Blaziken, and how much I love him, are enough for a code, I would appreciate one of the dragons, please!

I'm not sure if I like Blaziken or Sun Wukong better, but I can agree that they are at least better Fire Fighters than poor old Emboar.

Code has been sent.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

I was actually thinking about trying out a megablaziken team with a comfey to keep him topped up between recoil moves.

Oyster
Nov 11, 2005

I GOT FLAT FEET JUST LIKE MY HERO MEGAMAN
Total Clam

Ignite Memories posted:

I was actually thinking about trying out a megablaziken team with a comfey to keep him topped up between recoil moves.

My favorite part of a triples team back in 6th gen was having Blaziken with speed boost, protect, and bulk up baton pass that poo poo to Gyarados who could go mega if he wanted to.

RIP triple battles.

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Picked up a pair of codes for Zekrom/Reshiram:

A8696GM6Q3Z876MZ
A8696GJU8WGJMFYN

BlackPersona fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Oct 23, 2018

Kidd-Liggit
Sep 6, 2011

You mean I have to go to Philly?

BlackPersona posted:

A8696GM6Q3Z876MZ

Thanks a lot!

rippy
May 20, 2008

BlackPersona posted:

A8696GJU8WGJMFYN

I took the remaining code which was surprisingly unused! Thanks a bunch.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Kurieg posted:

I personally do not like Shuckle. but I can appreciate your appreciation. Code sent.

Would you like one of the other two codes, elfgames?

i will take a zekrom if you still have one. by pm please

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Elfgames posted:

i will take a zekrom if you still have one. by pm please

I do indeed, I've sent you one.

I still have 12 dragon codes and 10 genie codes.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I never got around to getting the cool dragon guy

Charjabug, fallen to a life of crime, it's not just the bad art (even by my standards, I recently got a tablet which has been hard) that's terrifying.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Rick posted:

I never got around to getting the cool dragon guy

Charjabug, fallen to a life of crime, it's not just the bad art (even by my standards, I recently got a tablet which has been hard) that's terrifying.

Of course he was thrown in prison. He was charged with battery.

Did you want a code or were you just fishing for bad puns?

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PGsP59Io20

November 24th!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Kurieg posted:

Of course he was thrown in prison. He was charged with battery.

Did you want a code or were you just fishing for bad puns?

lmao

I would like a Zekrom if you don't mind.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

It is extremely important that everyone tell me their favorite stage-1 pokemon

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

My favorite stage 1 (single stage? non-evolving?) Pokemon is Heracross. He's badass.

This is a very good movie and the dub doesn't seem half bad. Anyone even a little interested should give it a shot, it surprised me.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
I got back into pokemon with sun and moon and got into usum as well. I am now playing Alpha Sapphire for the first time ever and is there anything that I need to make sure I get? I am not big on being competitive, but I do want to catch them all.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Ignite Memories posted:

Tossup between Rowlett and Gulpin.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Ignite Memories posted:

Piplup no contest.

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Anyone have one of the Target codes? The Target I went to couldn't find them. I got like 3 extra Gamestop ones though.

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

Ignite Memories posted:

Goomy hands down no question. That FACE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Ignite Memories posted:

Unironically Bidoof.