Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
To be perfectly honest I don't expect to get Not Forgotten, getting to 5500 is probably to sweaty for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Isn’t it awful?

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Close, but this is actually me

Using the wrong drat TV mode in the crucible, getting freaked on like a Dunce, getting my rear end kicked stupidly

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Motherfucking Coldheart.

:negative: x10

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

cvnvcnv posted:

Spider, you gently caress, I do your weekly bounty for a chance at Lord of Wolves.

Motherfucking Coldheart.

Have you used Coldheart in PvP yet?

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

No wonder i've been sucking rear end in crucible, my tv's been in movie mode instead of game mode!

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Have you used Coldheart in PvP yet?

Nah, but I heard it was shredding rear end. Confirm or deny?

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

cvnvcnv posted:

Nah, but I heard it was shredding rear end. Confirm or deny?

Confirmed! Victory Now Visits Constantly & Nabs Valor!

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
easiest two kills you'll ever get. just have a really good primary weapon lol

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Confirmed! Victory Now Visits Constantly & Nabs Valor!

Lol

I don't mind having one at 600 and I grind strikes for Catalysts enough that when the Coldheart one finally drops, I'll be glad to have it. Plus I'll give it a whirl in Crucible tonight or tomorrow.

I got the Prometheus Lens Catalyst a day or two back which I thought was awesome but then I started on it and ewwww it pulls ammo from reserves now :lolplant:

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Coldheart wrecks poo poo in pve too.

Fastest red bar deletes you ever saw.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

One of these days I'm going to remember that fighting lion isn't a one hit kill weapon.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

rodbeard posted:

One of these days I'm going to remember that fighting lion isn't a one hit kill weapon.

it is if the target is 1 resilience!

(i got hella wrecked that match :negative:)

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Does 10 Resilience allow you to survive a shotgun to the head? If not, why not?

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

cvnvcnv posted:

Spider, you gently caress, I do your weekly bounty for a chance at Lord of Wolves.

Motherfucking Coldheart.

Lord of Wolves is bad in this iteration of the game, you are not missing much.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
Bit late on SSD talk but i went straight from a normal PS4 to a PS4 PRO with a SSD and i can load into the game in a few seconds and load into strikes and poo poo a good 15 seconds before everyone else. Menus load quicker too.

It's all good if you have money to burn.

But the slow bullshit in D2 is mostly server stuff and the game just seemingly being made on some crummy old engine.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Apprentice Dick posted:

To be perfectly honest I don't expect to get Not Forgotten, getting to 5500 is probably to sweaty for me.

You pretty much have to be on a team with 2-3 mlg gods to have a chance to get to 5500

like the dude on BSK that has a 125 win streak in comp

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

I just tbag people in game and when they send me a message calling me a human being or whatever i just report them and get them banned hehe

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Apprentice Dick posted:

I got to 2600 in about 2 days and then found out i needed 4 billion hand cannon kills for the 2 hand cannons so i never played comp again.

Would be happy to shoot for 5500 for rewards... but not just to start some giant stupid tedious quest.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

CheeseFactory posted:

I just tbag people in game and when they send me a message calling me a human being or whatever i just report them and get them banned hehe

Prison colony full of snitches

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Cleared the raid for this week. Only got armor on every drop. The only weapon I got whatsoever was a 600 fighting lion, which I had just gotten two of from Amanda last week. Some other guy got two curated rolled guns, the ghost, AND the sparrow all in one run.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Blind Rasputin posted:

Cleared the raid for this week. Only got armor on every drop. The only weapon I got whatsoever was a 600 fighting lion, which I had just gotten two of from Amanda last week. Some other guy got two curated rolled guns, the ghost, AND the sparrow all in one run.

600 fighting lion is free infusion fuel my dude

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

CheeseFactory posted:

But the slow bullshit in D2 is mostly server stuff and the game just seemingly being made on some crummy old engine.

There’s an old GDC talk somewhere about how the Destiny engine is basically the Halo Engine of Theseus. That may be less true of D2 now than it was of D1 at the time but it still probably has its roots in that original project.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Blind Rasputin posted:

Isn’t it awful?

It's one of those things. If you're not able to obtain it, you'd suck with it anyway, if you are it's pretty close to a god gun.

A dude had it the Luna in 2 game lobbies last night and I pushed his poo poo in using Trust every gun fight.

Couple of my clan mates have the Luna and Not Forgotten and absolutely love them both. Some prefer the Ace.

Having to get 450 kills of various flavours is the annoying part. Especially if you get a few rounds of bomb defusal. Running a trust, solar subclass and a solar heavy would probably make life a bit easier for the 200 solar kills but eh. Convincing my mates to play a bunch of comp games against laggy teams after waiting in orbit for 5 to ten mins every game becomes a more difficult prospect after a while.

Its on my list of poo poo to do but black armory is just around the corner and they'll likely have something broken in there.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Gogo post the link to the xim guy perfectly 3 tap mapping everybody lmao

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/zujqLlT.gifv

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Wow I just did my first Nightfall (thanks Horror Story) and this game is finally challenging after like 50 hours of just putzing around. That was really fun lol

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

BlindSite posted:

It's one of those things. If you're not able to obtain it, you'd suck with it anyway, if you are it's pretty close to a god gun.

A dude had it the Luna in 2 game lobbies last night and I pushed his poo poo in using Trust every gun fight.

Couple of my clan mates have the Luna and Not Forgotten and absolutely love them both. Some prefer the Ace.

Having to get 450 kills of various flavours is the annoying part. Especially if you get a few rounds of bomb defusal. Running a trust, solar subclass and a solar heavy would probably make life a bit easier for the 200 solar kills but eh. Convincing my mates to play a bunch of comp games against laggy teams after waiting in orbit for 5 to ten mins every game becomes a more difficult prospect after a while.

Its on my list of poo poo to do but black armory is just around the corner and they'll likely have something broken in there.

We played against some dude the other night that couldn't land a Luna's shot to save his loving life.
The entire match I would just hear that thing being fired by him until someone killed him.
he eventually got me, but it took his entire mag and for the first half of it, I didn't even know he was targeting me.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Lol that’s $700 well spent.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
DOUBLES IS BACK A+++ LOVING THE VARIETY OF THEIR ROTATING PLAYLIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Blind Rasputin posted:

Lol that’s $700 well spent.

I thought the going rate was $900?
Let's ask Bone Krew Account Recovery Expert, Mechwarrior GoGoGadgetChris.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

el B posted:

DOUBLES IS BACK A+++ LOVING THE VARIETY OF THEIR ROTATING PLAYLIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!

Remember the 4 week rotation of Doubles/Supremacy/Mayhem/Iron Banner that immediately was revised to a 3-week rotation of Doubles/Supremacy/Mayhem with a 5-week monkey wrench Iron Banner which was then revised to a 7 week rotation of Doubles/Supremacy/Doubles/Supremacy/Doubles/Supremacy/Iron Banner???

It's so simple!!!

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Remember the 4 week rotation of Doubles/Supremacy/Mayhem/Iron Banner that immediately was revised to a 3-week rotation of Doubles/Supremacy/Mayhem with a 5-week monkey wrench Iron Banner which was then revised to a 7 week rotation of Doubles/Supremacy/Doubles/Supremacy/Doubles/Supremacy/Iron Banner???

It's so simple!!!

Sir this is an eververse trading post

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

https://i.imgur.com/gallery/yjgjQhF.gifv

But I did finally get a Forsaken Exotic weapon to drop!

https://i.imgur.com/8j5EpwY.gifv

GG BUNGIE!!!!

:suicide:

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

cvnvcnv posted:

Gg Bungie

https://i.imgur.com/8j5EpwY.gifv

GG BUNGIE!!!!

I've only seen one engram drop that way. It was risk runner.

:ortiz:

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

cvnvcnv posted:

Gg Bungie

GG BUNGIE!!!!

*sad trombone*

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

el B posted:

It was supposed to be Mayhem but they just posted that it's bugged so it's not available until they fix it

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/249295902?page=0&sort=0&showBanned=0&path=1

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Roman posted:

It was supposed to be Mayhem but they just posted that it's bugged so it's not available until they fix it

Oh Ok well I won't get my hopes up anymore :(

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

I used to like mayhem, but I will not be partaking in Blade Barrage/Nova Warp mayhem this go around.
That poo poo can eat my entire rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

I got an Ace of Spades from daily strike today. :geno:

Better luck in two weeks when I get my next exotic I guess.