Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calypso
Sep 28, 2001

Grimey Drawer

steinrokkan posted:

lol, imagine arguing with some poor service drone about your specific pickle requirements

I didn’t argue, I just pointed out that I got no onions, and paid for the sandwich. But ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I mean these guys are working fast food and obviously not having a great time with their life and they don't need to deal with me and my pickle bullshit on top of everything else, but I generally find that in all the Subways I've ever been to they will pile them on with a smile if I give them one sheepishly as I order

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I never realized ordering at Subway was such a dramatic experience

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Tendai posted:

I never realized ordering at Subway was such a dramatic experience

Personally, I'm not surprised people who paid to post on a dead internet forum have difficulty with something as social as ordering food.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

I go to subway and order the most expensive sandwich then demand that they put nothing but lettuce on the bun, and lots because I'm not getting any of the other expensive ingredients. When I get anything less than two kilograms of chopped lettuce I just make whale noises and refuse to move until they comply.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
My mom thought this was pretty afp

But it was delicious.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Bobby Digital posted:

But it was delicious.

Their ice creams are all loving dope.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Iron Crowned posted:

you make it sound like onions and banana peppers are bad things

Not inherently, but I don't want them on my olive sandwich

augias
Apr 7, 2009

The Bloop posted:

Not inherently, but I don't want them on my olive sandwich

Onions peppers and olives are true brothers, like the prieat rabbi and horse whom walked into a bar

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Bobby Digital posted:

But it was delicious.

Sorry BD but yo mama's so dumb she doesn't know how good french fries and ice cream taste

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Subway smells weird.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

when I go to subway I leave them a tip and a good survey because it's a $5 sandwich with every vegetable I didn't have to buy and make myself after working 9 hours

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Tiggum posted:

Subway smells weird.

It's the fast bread rising process, AKA the smell of wet, hot, steamy dough. As a former Sandwich Artist I know way too much about Subway.

I'll still eat at the one I worked at occasionally though, which actually is a pretty solid sign. :v:

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Their ice creams are all loving dope.

Hell yeah. I'm fond of the churro one.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

One of my friends got really high and went into McDonalds and ordered a cheeseburger with no onions, ketchup, mustard, or patty, and extra pickles x50.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Dewgy posted:

It's the fast bread rising process, AKA the smell of wet, hot, steamy dough. As a former Sandwich Artist I know way too much about Subway.

I'll still eat at the one I worked at occasionally though, which actually is a pretty solid sign. :v:

There's also the smell it leaves in your car, which is the red onions I think. Never get red onions on your subway.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

There’s a bar next to my local subway, so I just get drunk there and order from the app, get drunker, then pick it up right before I black out. Other than finding shredded lettuce on every surface in my house, it’s like eating a sandwich in a dream but pooping it out in real life.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

bike tory posted:

There's also the smell it leaves in your car, which is the red onions I think. Never get red onions on your subway.

It's called the perfume of love.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Tiggum posted:

Subway smells weird.
For everyone's sake lets not talk about the weird subway stonk.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

SLOSifl posted:

There’s a bar next to my local subway, so I just get drunk there and order from the app, get drunker, then pick it up right before I black out. Other than finding shredded lettuce on every surface in my house, it’s like eating a sandwich in a dream but pooping it out in real life.

This but with pawpatrol fruit snacks I steal from my children's lunches

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Which Wich has olive salad which is superior to sliced black olives in every way. It’s not every brand of plain sliced olives, but certain ones end up tasting like the tin they’re from and are unpleasant to say the least.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Which Wich has olive salad which is superior to sliced black olives in every way. It’s not every brand of plain sliced olives, but certain ones end up tasting like the tin they’re from and are unpleasant to say the least.

Y'all need to find yourselves a good muffaletta. Granted, the good ones arent easy to find outside of southern Louisiana, but if you like lovely canned black olives on sandwiches, you'll freak all over good muffaletta olive salad.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

bike tory posted:

That might actually be your armpits buddy

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Aesop Poprock posted:

That might actually be your armpits buddy

No poo poo, where else am I meant to keep my leftovers?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

bike tory posted:

No poo poo, where else am I meant to keep my leftovers?

gently caress. I'll show myself out :smith:

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Data Graham posted:

I mean these guys are working fast food and obviously not having a great time with their life and they don't need to deal with me and my pickle bullshit on top of everything else, but I generally find that in all the Subways I've ever been to they will pile them on with a smile if I give them one sheepishly as I order

I first read this as you giving them a pickle as you order. Like, to demonstrate what one is. I suppose there are worse ideas.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Ew, now I'm reminded of the way the bread proofer at my one job smelled, and how if I was gone for a week nobody else would clean it and it would smell like old crusty heels and stale moldy bread and sweet yeasty farts

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Sir Lemming posted:

I first read this as you giving them a pickle as you order. Like, to demonstrate what one is. I suppose there are worse ideas.

A reverse version of

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Tiggum posted:

Subway smells weird.

Dewgy posted:

As a former Sandwich Artist I

More like sandwich fartist :downsrim:

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Still would

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Somfin posted:

Sorry BD but yo mama's so dumb she doesn't know how good french fries and ice cream taste

Yeah, fries and a milkshake taste great, but the fries have to be hot and crispy. That's part of the point, the contrast between hot salty Wendy's fries and a cold chocolate Frosty. How can that pint be anything other than a soggy starchy mess?

Mushika posted:

Y'all need to find yourselves a good muffaletta. Granted, the good ones arent easy to find outside of southern Louisiana, but if you like lovely canned black olives on sandwiches, you'll freak all over good muffaletta olive salad.

WORD. I've been tasked with coming up with the weekly omelet specials at work lately, and my latest idea was a "muffuletta" --- stuffed with chopped deli meats and cheeses, and topped with my olive/giardiniera tapenade which was the tiiiiits. I had a hard time not stuffing my face with the olive salad every time I made one.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Andy Capps hot fries ice cream

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

have a sip

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Needs the sound of a screeching bald eagle playing in a loop.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Bobby Digital posted:

But it was delicious.

oob Hous
ilkshake
& FRIES!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

These posts are diseased

Get away from me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Bobby Digital posted:

But it was delicious.

I saw this at the store and picked it up:

It is 'buttered popcorn' flavored "ice cream" with chocolate chips and caramel swirls.

The taste was primarily what I would call "dry."