Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
DNS was one of the kind of fyadish, hung out in the CineD IRC a lot posters. I kind of liked him even though I can't justify that.

My least favorite CineD poster (sorry botl, it's not you!) stopped posting, at least in genchat, awhile ago and I'm not going name drop him because seriously gently caress him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Pirate Jet posted:

Whoever gets made mod should first put up a sticky about supporting Timby.

Then replace the rules thread because Professor Clumsy edited out all the rules.

I wonder why he did that. Those little cartoons he posted were the best thing anyone here has ever done.

axelblaze posted:

I don't remember exactly but I think there was a poster named DNS and he had a meltdown post where I think he said that towards uncle boogey

Just a reminder that the name "DNS" was a reference to Quentin Tarantino's famously cringey line in Pulp Fiction. And when we still had that IRC channel I popped in once and he immediately called me a human being and an autistic pussy. He was easily in the top three worst posters to come out of here.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Lurdiak and Dickeye, please play nice.

You're both big kids, you can do this.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

CPL593H posted:

I wonder why he did that. Those little cartoons he posted were the best thing anyone here has ever done.

Just a reminder that the name "DNS" was a reference to Quentin Tarantino's famously cringey line in Pulp Fiction. And when we still had that IRC channel I popped in once and he immediately called me a human being and an autistic pussy. He was easily in the top three worst posters to come out of here.

What's the other two?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

as mod i will un perma NukeGoesKaboom for greatest failed mod challenge ever

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

axelblaze posted:

DNS was one of the kind of fyadish, hung out in the CineD IRC a lot posters. I kind of liked him even though I can't justify that.

My least favorite CineD poster (sorry botl, it's not you!) stopped posting, at least in genchat, awhile ago and I'm not going name drop him because seriously gently caress him.

I thought we got along this whole time :(

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

FreudianSlippers posted:

What's the other two?

There'es the one who failed a mod challenge and peaced out with Arnold's Thumbs up from the end of Terminator 2.

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

I think you've confused top three worst with top three best.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I hate the Zack Snyder group of posters here. They literally all show up the moment anyone says anything negative about that man, and are all in a hive mind.

See when I said people watch movies “to get away from their garbage lives” to which those posters all told me to get therapy one after the other. It was very creepy.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Samuel Clemens posted:

Nah, he was really bad, he just left in the classiest way possible, which was made even more classy because he'd been such a horrible poo poo before.

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

CPL593H posted:

Every post Clumsy has made since he stopped regularly posting here carries the aesthetic that he’s doing it while intoxicated.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

CelticPredator posted:

I hate the Zack Snyder group of posters here. They literally all show up the moment anyone says anything negative about that man, and are all in a hive mind.

See when I said people watch movies “to get away from their garbage lives” to which those posters all told me to get therapy one after the other. It was very creepy.

Wait, what?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

Lurdiak you're a vile person and you've never posted a thing worth reading in 12 years. Get bent.

I don't think that's true

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
NGK was prominent when I was just starting so I never got much of a sense of him but I think he was Baron Bifford before Baron Bifford but he was a bit more fun than that. He still did kinda suck though, thus the mod challenge

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

CelticPredator posted:

This this this this this

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

FreudianSlippers posted:

What's the other two?

I'd prefer not to dwell on that.

Samuel Clemens posted:

Wasn't DNS the same person who taunted another poster about being a rape victim? In fact, wasn't that the reason he got permabanned in the first place?

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

CPL593H posted:

I'd prefer not to dwell on that.

Wasn't DNS the same person who taunted another poster about being a rape victim?

I don't remember that posters name, but I'm almost sure it wasn't dns.

That post was one of the main reasons Vargo quit. It was incredibly awful.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

axelblaze posted:

NGK was prominent when I was just starting so I never got much of a sense of him but I think he was Baron Bifford before Baron Bifford but he was a bit more fun than that. He still did kinda suck though, thus the mod challenge

Baron Bifford's responsible for one of the best quotes this subforum ever produced.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Escobarbarian posted:

This this this this this

Seriously, What? I like Man of Steel but Beavis isn't great and Justice League was a pile of poo poo. Who's Staning for Zach Snyder?

Apes-Ma
Aug 9, 2011

Your cage isn't getting any bigger.

axelblaze posted:

Was Baron Bifford the one who made that post about "every criminal shot is another circle of violence ended"? I think about that post alot.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

Apes-Ma posted:

Was Baron Bifford the one who made that post about "every criminal shot is another circle of violence ended"? I think about that post alot.

Yes.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

Skwirl posted:

Seriously, What? I like Man of Steel but Beavis isn't great and Justice League was a pile of poo poo. Who's Staning for Zach Snyder?

We dare not speak their name or they'll keep posting in here.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Skwirl posted:

Ummmmm

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Skwirl posted:

Oh you poor sweet innocent child

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Lurdiak posted:

You suck.

Cool, this is a great argument, you've thoroughly convinced me that your dipshit ideas about sex work which apparently only consists of people actually having actual physical sex for money are correct and what everyone else should be operating off of

I'll let my friends who write/draw smut on patreon who just lost a source of income because patreon pulled the plug on a bunch of them know that they aren't actually sex workers and should therefore quit whining about how their line of work, which is what it is, is actively being discriminated against by puritanical psychos

You like tonact like you're the big caring martyr and everyone else is a monstrous bully and yet here we are

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
JL is a Whedon movie

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

LesterGroans posted:

Baron Bifford's responsible for one of the best quotes this subforum ever produced.

As is NGK

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

axelblaze posted:

Yes, and things here have just been getting more and more toxic since then. That incident drove several people out of here. Even if that wasn't DNS, he was a constant shitposting edgelord and he couldn't wait to call me a human being the second he was in a situation where there wasn't a consequence for doing so.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Dickeye, no

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

quote:

When you finally off yourself I'm going to host a weekend long party, and pay someone to desecrate your grave. I'll buy an ad in the newspaper to tell everyone what a joyous day it is. I'll donate thousands to charity in thanks to the lord. 

Lmao you cowardly rear end bitch, this was your reaction to me calling you poo poo over you views on sex work

Ps someone please report that post and copy this bit in, wishing death on people is a huge no-no

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

axelblaze posted:

Dickeye, no

I just woke up from a nap on a train and I'm bored , and if none of you reported that post expressing joy at my death to the tankie admin you're butts too

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

LesterGroans posted:

what was it

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

CPL593H posted:

Yes, and things here have just been getting more and more toxic since then. That incident drove several people out of here. Even if that wasn't DNS, he was a constant shitposting edgelord and he couldn't wait to call me a human being the second he was in a situation where there wasn't a consequence for doing so.

As I said, I can't justify liking him, he was just my CineD friend that could be extremely lovely in ways I will not even begin making excuses for

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I love Zack Snyder's movies but real life has been making it pretty difficult to be fanatical about the things I like these days.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

Re: Dredd

Apes-Ma posted:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Franchescanado posted:

We dare not speak their name or they'll keep posting in here.

axelblaze posted:

Oh you poor sweet innocent child

Glad I stopped reading the comic book movie thread. Still don't know who your talking about is it SMG?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

axelblaze posted:

I dont remember that post and I'm glad I dont. That sounds loving terrible.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Lmao you cowardly rear end bitch, this was your reaction to me calling you poo poo over you views on sex work

Ps someone please report that post and copy this bit in, wishing death on people is a huge no-no

That's a drastic over reaction to disagreeing with someone on the internet about a thing.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Lurdiak posted:

For the record I don't think it was Dickeye but someone posted this at me on a throwaway account like a week ago.

So y'know. Ill wishes all around.

If I posted it at you, I would do it on this account, because I haven't hid behind being a pass agg little weirdo for years and then when everyone finally called me out gone whoops sorry I got broke brains

Mostly because everyone knows I have broke brains but also because they also know that's not whu I'm a prick

But yeah I'm glad you bothered to say "it totally wasn't Dickeye" and didn't even wink at the end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Detective No. 27 posted:

I love Zack Snyder's movies but real life has been making it pretty difficult to be fanatical about the things I like these days.

I hear that. I mean, this is my favorite season of the year and I was all pumped to watch a horror movie every day (even had a calendar mapped out) and I had to wave off after like a week and a half because I couldn't handle the relentless existential dread on top of everything else I'm going through.

• Locked thread