Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

On one hand, cute newbee. On the other hand, cuck-slinging shitlord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
he's not a "cute newbee" his first post was "hey lol ive been playing for years teehee"

Nyn
Oct 23, 2018

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

he's not a "cute newbee" his first post was "hey lol ive been playing for years teehee"

What are you so salty about?

Morkfang
Dec 9, 2009

I'm awesome.
:smug:

FranktheBank posted:

Was sad to not see Imperium flags at Vegas, mainly to know where to avoid.

Also sad no globby and no stunt.

Happy I got to hang out with Brisc tho.

Well, you said "wassup?" to me on the escalator, so avoiding us didn't fully work out, huh? :allears:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Nyn posted:

He's salty about you not reading helpful advice in other...ill-advised threads you created.

I wouldn't quite choose the term "salty", though.

4th Horseman
Jun 3, 2011

Nyn posted:

Don't worry about these assholes bud, just head over to KF_Public and hit up one of the recruiters there, they'll let you in. Just ask for the head of recruitment and they'll get you sorted. He's got a better understanding of humor than these nerds

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
you forgot to tell him to evemail merkelchan

4th Horseman
Jun 3, 2011

you forgot to tell him to evemail merkelchan

thats just too obvious

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Do all the bigger Eve streamers have SA accounts now or what

Tbf, I have only been streaming 2-3 years. I dropped my :10bux: to read a single thread my friend showed me. I can't even remember the title, but I remember it was just full of the most random poo poo and kept getting moved to other categories.

Caryna posted:

Well, you said "wassup?" to me on the escalator, so avoiding us didn't fully work out, huh? :allears:

Probably was an accident :yikes:

In all seriousness, while the announcements weren't that exciting, imo, the event/atmosphere is fun and good and more people should attend.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

4th Horseman posted:

thats just too obvious

have you seen his posts

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
long time reader, I just started playing eve how do I join goonfleet?

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

also needs a repost because I chuckle every time.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

is this the thread's first j4g :shobon:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

For this iteration, I believe so!

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
Please be nice to the J4G, wouldn't want him to get psychological scars on his first day

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Dalael posted:

Please be nice to the J4G, wouldn't want him to get psychological scars on his first day

Then why are you posting?

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

iospace posted:

Then why are you posting?

hurtful, but fair

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Dalael posted:

I think he'll be fine. I mean, he can still go through a couple of meltdowns in this thread / his thread, and get blacklisted, there's still a chance he gets in because someone overlooks his name on the blacklist...you know...like you did :)

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I think he'll be fine. I mean, he can still go through a couple of meltdowns in this thread / his thread, and get blacklisted, there's still a chance he gets in because someone overlooks his name on the blacklist...you know...like you did :)

Yes but back then I managed to sneak in by hiding underneath one of Vyst's folds. Can't do that anymore

Speked
Dec 13, 2011

LTA Represent !!
Who is the spacedad now, since Ted left?

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

We will never fix Lowtax's spine at this rate

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Speked posted:

Who is the spacedad now, since Ted left?

Some rear end in a top hat that has gotten to Ted stage three, where he spends all of his time in sub channels hating the children.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Dalael posted:

Don't sign your posts.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

owo

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

DisgracelandUSA posted:

Don't sign your posts.

You can do better.

Morkfang
Dec 9, 2009

I'm awesome.
:smug:

Dalael posted:

You can do better.

But can you?

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Caryna posted:

But can you?

It should be obvious by now that I cannot. :colbert:

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
hey guys you might not know who i am but i too am looking to join goonfleet how do i join

:v:

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Kimsemus posted:

hey guys you might not know who i am but i too am looking to join goonfleet how do i join

:v:

The first step is to buy a brand new plunger...

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Nyn posted:

I sure did you loving cuck.

I like this guys gumption

Nyn
Oct 23, 2018

MaxPowers posted:

also needs a repost because I chuckle every time.

That one is pretty good in all honesty.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
Everytime I read the Eve thread it looks almost exactly the same as 5 years ago

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Eve. Eve never changes.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Do all the bigger Eve streamers have SA accounts now or what

I can only assume that once they can't successfully j4g the next get rich quick scheme that appeals to them is twitch streaming spreadsheets

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Nyn posted:

I am new to the SA forums but a LONG time Eve online player, kick rear end to see that SA is involved in Eve Online. Didn't know the imperium was an SA entity. Small world.

hahhahahahhaha

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

terrified of my bathroom posted:

frankly the biggest casualty of ascee and karmafleet isn't ~are culturez~ but that any limp dick can trip and fall face first into recruitment

bring back mandatory fyad posting for all new recruits

shut the gently caress up

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Viva Miriya posted:

hahhahahahhaha

Hey this stupid dork Nyn is in the United States Navy. Respeckt are troops Mr. Miriya.

Nyn
Oct 23, 2018

orange juche posted:

Hey this stupid dork Nyn is in the United States Navy. Respeckt are troops Mr. Miriya.

It's the internet man, where you can be disrespectful to anyone in existence with any consequence dude.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
roll with the punches back down to wherever you come from ty and godbless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyn
Oct 23, 2018

roll with the punches back down to wherever you come from ty and godbless

I just gotta thank your clown rear end for the entertainment mr. keyboard warrior.