Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Nightingale NP4 for me :V
WTF.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

RanKizama posted:

Grail your Mata Hari.

Jalter has dibs on the next two Grails, but, I'll try to remember that once I overcome the crippling poverty that the first part of my sentence is going to bring.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
I got 1 copy of each CE in a ten pull and 8 tickets. My first and second Tawara and my 4th Serenity too. I'll call that a success.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Galaga Galaxian posted:

I feel like a lot of goons have had Sanzang wander into their Chaldea after getting lost and confused. It seems very appropriate for her.
Both of my copies (and both during the two Camelot banners, funnily enough) were just that, so yeah.

Kata-Haro
Oct 21, 2010

I've somehow gotten an NP2 Cleo chasing a copy of Dangerous Beast.

Still don't have Dangerous beast

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

Brave Eli's tiny sprite progressing through the map is the most :kimchi: thing.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

used the jalter tickets and got one mash CE and an emiya?

rate ups, are they real?

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
I had like a six months streak of being spooked.
No, it's not real.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the_steve posted:

Jalter has dibs on the next two Grails, but, I'll try to remember that once I overcome the crippling poverty that the first part of my sentence is going to bring.

take that suggestion with an entire shaker of salt (that happens to be shaped like a lv100 mata hari)

Mason Dixon
Jul 28, 2001

Crimson Butterfly

Huh, I was mainly hoping for a few event CEs since I don't really care for the art of either Vlad (don't like how his face is drawn for some reason, the rest is good) or Cleo... but after seven tickets, apparently Vlad thinks he can convince me otherwise. And a random Saber Altria decided to show up as well on the last ticket. That's some strange luck.

I'm enjoying this RPG-style event, poor Eli-chan in that tavern.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Other Assasins worthy of Grails: Kojiro, all the Hassans, Jing Ke.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
I felt like I HAD got give Cursed Arm a grail just so he could hang out with Serenity and Hundred Faces in the Level 70, Silver Borders club.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Had been planning on doing just 30 quartz for CEs, but my first roll only got one silver CE. Second at least got me the 4 star, but my rolls amounted to a single 4* CE each (first was primeval curse) and 2 of the 3* CEs. My luc may be more balanced for the next thing I really want to get.

Decided to get Nito's second skill at least up to 6, turns out I've used most of my caster gems. Managed it, then blew the last 20 red gems I had on Helena.

gently caress it, I don't want to wait until Saturday to start efficiently farming mats, I'm impatient to get Eli #3 max ascended. Been hording Saber embers for quite a while in preparation.

Nakar
Sep 2, 2002

Ultima Ratio Regum

TheFlyingLlama posted:

used the jalter tickets and got one mash CE and an emiya?

rate ups, are they real?
I did one 10 roll for Halloween and got five four star CEs, none of them the event CE. I did another and got three consecutive dual-sided silver servant cards that converted to gold, and none of them were Vlad or Cleo (Rama, Stheno, and Ibaraki for the curious). How ironic that NP2 Banana should arrive in an event where she's a bonus servant... and also that my now NP3 Rama pretty much obviates the need to ever level Brave Liz. Not that I use Rama either because I have Lancelot. Oh well, sorry Liz.

At least I got 9 loving copies of the Romani CE.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Cleo just dropped a loving pyramid on this bitch. Do all Egyptian heroes have the power to just drop pyramids whenever on whatever?

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Come back after 6 months to a new account, got jalter on a ticket pull yesterday and got Vlextra and Cleo at the same time on my first 10-pull of the banner today :wtc:

I'm scared

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Gologle posted:

Cleo just dropped a loving pyramid on this bitch. Do all Egyptian heroes have the power to just drop pyramids whenever on whatever?

Considering that the very concept of Pyramids is tied to Pharaohs I imagine it's pretty common for any Egyptian Servant to have such a power

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
"With all due respect, I shall receive your punishment of...paid leave" is such a great line. I really love this game's events, possibly even more than its actual story.

GoldenPrice
Oct 2, 2013
Did a ten pull and got nothing.
Another one and still nothing.
Promised myself to only make 2 pulls on this banner but i was so pissed i did one more and got...
loving nothing. :negative: Bye 90 quartz

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

i wanted dangerous beast mostly and the game wouldn't even give me that

Dee Ehm
Apr 10, 2014
Dangerous Beast has a whopping 2.8% chance of pulling, slightly less than the chance of getting a 4* servant (rate-up or not combined).

ReDrop is powerful, but it's not even a CE you'll ever use in-game outside of this event. It's bait.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

60 quartz, 9 tickets and 50k friend points. Three Count Arachmans.

Duck you, game.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011

Crasical posted:

I felt like I HAD got give Cursed Arm a grail just so he could hang out with Serenity and Hundred Faces in the Level 70, Silver Borders club.

He's doing fantastic work at 10/10/10 that I'm going to get him and the other two to 90. I wanted to mlb DB so I can give it to him but I only got two of them and I'm at my spending limit. I managed to get NP3 Cleo which I wasn't actually gunning for but her overall performance completely changed my opinion.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
i asked the shrine maiden if i should do a roll and got both event CEs and a tamamo, so gacha is good civ up until my luck turns on me again

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Only went in for three 10-pulls on this one.

First 10-pull: Emiya (Assassin) (NP 4), Vlad (Extra)
Second 10-pull: One 4* Event CE, two 3* Event CEs.
Third 10-pull: Vlad (Extra) (NP 2), one Dangerous Beast

I'll take it! :toot:

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Dee Ehm posted:

Dangerous Beast has a whopping 2.8% chance of pulling, slightly less than the chance of getting a 4* servant (rate-up or not combined).

ReDrop is powerful, but it's not even a CE you'll ever use in-game outside of this event. It's bait.

What is this game if not a waifu pulling simulator?

Dee Ehm
Apr 10, 2014

Shipon posted:

What is this game if not a waifu pulling simulator?

You gotta pick your battles, at least sometimes. Craft Essences are not waifus.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
So many pairs touring Oniland. Semiramis and Amakusa, Caesar and Cleo, Kotarou and Danzou, Medb and Cu, Seigfried and Brynhildr, Sieg and JALTER.

brainwrinkle
Oct 18, 2009

What's going on in here?
Buglord
Servers seem to be down for me right now.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Schubalts posted:

So many pairs touring Oniland. Semiramis and Amakusa, Caesar and Cleo, Kotarou and Danzou, Medb and Cu, Seigfried and Brynhildr, Sieg and JALTER.

siegfried or sigurd

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Sir Lances-A-Lot-Of-Married-Women

It's Frozen, So Let It Go

:hmmyes:

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Schubalts posted:

I’m burning that dweeb Sieg when I get him in NA. Hands off my waifu cardboard.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
Gotta say, not really a fan of Hobo Vlad

maybe he'll grow on me though

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Main Paineframe posted:

Gotta say, not really a fan of Hobo Vlad

maybe he'll grow on me though

So much of his original Extra characterization was built around his eternal love for his waifu Ronald McDonald that it's not surprising he has trouble finding his footing alone.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

UchihaHirou posted:

I’m burning that dweeb Sieg when I get him in NA. Hands off my waifu cardboard.

Siphon him for bond quartz

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Aurora posted:

siegfried or sigurd

Sumanai.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3

Schubalts posted:

This is unacceptable.

As is this

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

I am tempted by Cleo. It's a trick. Get an ax.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

It's Sieg as in Lil Sieg not Sumanai

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

hosed up but i think of Mozart when people mention sumanai