Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
Lost Sons Chaos Lord in Terminator Armour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broken Record Talk
Jul 28, 2009

A three-hundred thousand degree baptism by nuclear fire;
we had it coming.
Christ, reopening the Death Thread was the best thing Ettin has ever done. God bless him.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

BULBASAUR posted:

just boycot anime imo

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer

Broken Record Talk posted:

Christ, reopening the Death Thread was the best thing Ettin has ever done. God bless him.

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

BULBASAUR posted:

just boycot anime imo

no

richyp
Dec 2, 2004

Grumpy old man
Ettin more like :getin:

Salynne
Oct 25, 2007

Two Beans posted:

Wrong thread

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
Lost Sons Dark Apostle

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang

Captain Rufus posted:

Can you just go back to the 40k thread for your tryhard circle jerk?

I know your type are into singling out isolated groups, but bitch, this is the whole community calling you idiots.

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Two Beans posted:

#blessed (by chaos)

Also historical gamers are a lot more tolerable in the ancients/medieval eras. Haven't met a douchebag yet. They are mostly geezers though.

smug jeebus fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Oct 26, 2018

Mugaaz
Mar 1, 2008

WHY IS THERE ALWAYS SOME JUSTICE WARRIOR ON EVERY FORUM
:qq::qq::qq:
For people who want to make fun of Infinity cheesecake. There is a much more horrifying model you should be using. This one:

Why this you ask? It is just a sexy alien womanz? Wrong. It is a sexy female Morat. You might be wondering "Ok, so it is a Morat, so what?". Good question. Well Morats are supposed to be angry red apes likes this:

So, the designer of the model wanted to make a sexy female Morat. However, when they got to the head, they realized it is nearly impossible to sculpt a cheesecake face for a female ape. Oh poo poo! What to do? Slap a helm on her that covers the entire head! Problem solved mate! Sexy cheesecake Morats are here.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

richyp posted:

Either go cardboard or go full infinity.

poo poo posting aside, that is a nice rear end

richyp
Dec 2, 2004

Grumpy old man

BULBASAUR posted:

poo poo posting aside, that is a nice rear end

It's the use of matt medium to soften the blend between layers leading to the smooth transition... no sorry can't do it.

Mugaaz posted:

For people who want to make fun of Infinity cheesecake. There is a much more horrifying model you should be using. This one:

Why this you ask? It is just a sexy alien womanz? Wrong. It is a sexy female Morat. You might be wondering "Ok, so it is a Morat, so what?". Good question. Well Morats are supposed to be angry red apes likes this:

So, the designer of the model wanted to make a sexy female Morat. However, when they got to the head, they realized it is nearly impossible to sculpt a cheesecake face for a female ape. Oh poo poo! What to do? Slap a helm on her that covers the entire head! Problem solved mate! Sexy cheesecake Morats are here.

ok hun x

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

Mugaaz posted:

I agree, infinity is full of lovely models that are designed to turn nerds on. People shouldn’t buy it.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Two Beans posted:

Lost Sons Dark Apostle

Here's some of mine

Kabalite Warrior of the Flayed Skull

Alpha Legion Sterngard Veteran

Blood Warrior of Khorne

Reverse

Dusk Viper Leman Russ Battle Tank (counts as Tallarn Regiment)

Salynne
Oct 25, 2007

mango sentinel posted:

Here's some of mine

Kabalite Warrior of the Flayed Skull

Alpha Legion Sterngard Veteran

Blood Warrior of Khorne

Reverse

Dusk Viper Leman Russ Battle Tank (counts as Tallarn Regiment)

I don't mean to alarm you but there is mold lines on your models and no paint on your models.

richyp
Dec 2, 2004

Grumpy old man

General Olloth posted:

no paint on your models.

oh boy, here we go.

Mugaaz
Mar 1, 2008

WHY IS THERE ALWAYS SOME JUSTICE WARRIOR ON EVERY FORUM
:qq::qq::qq:

General Olloth posted:

I don't mean to alarm you but there is mold lines on your models and no paint on your models.

Also, I'm not seeing any breasts? What use could these models have?

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer

Mugaaz posted:

Also, I'm not seeing any breasts? What use could these models have?

Rolling with the punches generally just leads to being punched more FYI

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Yeah, this lady that GW just added is loving rad. Pretty much indistinguishable in armour design from the other models on the battlefield, doesn't even have tit-plate.

Wizards is almost there, they just need to learn that plate armour worn by women don't need large metal cups for each boob. The best thing they've done is that in d&d 5th, they've added lore that after a long nap an Elf can select whatever gender they want for that day (including none). I like to think of it as a giant middle finger to the more toxic members of the community while also being super inclusive to people.

It's a shame you can't shove big ol marine pauldrons on that mini without a hacksaw and some gumption.

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
No one has mentioned how the real crime here is Finecast.

I mean, think what all those awful bubbles will do to the lovingly-sculpted nipple-detail! GW, you monsters!!!! :argh:

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.

:hmmyes:

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
:stare: Whoa. Look at the distribution of adipose tissue above the waist - the "love handles" if you will. That is...not female. That is very clearly a man's torso that has had boobies...stuck? Welded? Fused onto it? Whatever, it reads as neither clearly male nor clearly female. I was not previously aware that the Daughters of Khaine were supposed to be drag queens.

Objectification arguments aside, that art is just...not good. :yikes:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Tali no!

Badablack
Apr 17, 2018
In all fairness they’re Elves. Making another species into voluptuous curvy sexpots with generic pointy ears for increased fuckability is kinda silly. Make that D&D dex buff really apparent, make em scrawny and lean with Zoolander faces.

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

Do you really see no difference in the poses between those guys and these?

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
Lost Sons Hellforged Leviathan Dreadnought

Seldom Posts
Jul 4, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I see two companies that make sexist minis but only one company getting ragged for it.

Can't imagine why that is.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Ilor posted:

Fashionable Jorts, I've just started working through your game rules. I'll try to give you some feedback ASAP.

Awesome, thanks. Don't hold back on criticism! I feel like my ideas have potential, but may be lost in bad design choices.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Seldom Posts posted:

I see two companies that make sexist minis but only one company getting ragged for it.

Gw minis are not great. But compared to infinity wank material, they're the poster child of modesty.

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

Seldom Posts posted:

One of them is elves not wearing a lot of clothes into battle, one is a range of models in poses explicitly made for the owner to jerk off to. HMMMMMMMMMMM :thunk:

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ilor posted:

:stare: Whoa. Look at the distribution of adipose tissue above the waist - the "love handles" if you will. That is...not female. That is very clearly a man's torso that has had boobies...stuck? Welded? Fused onto it? Whatever, it reads as neither clearly male nor clearly female. I was not previously aware that the Daughters of Khaine were supposed to be drag queens.

Thanks, Doctor Elf Sex

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhmC-q5ccLA

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Ilor posted:

what the gently caress is this post

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

tallkidwithglasses posted:

Do you really see no difference in the poses between those guys and these?

well the second one isnt a currently in production model i believe

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

tallkidwithglasses posted:

One of them is elves not wearing a lot of clothes into battle, one is a range of models in poses explicitly made for the owner to jerk off to. HMMMMMMMMMMM :thunk:

"explicitly made for"

i dont think this means what u think it means

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Clawtopsy posted:

"explicitly made for"

Someone isn't aware of hotglueing

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

Clawtopsy posted:

"explicitly made for"

I think Corvus Belli makes models to jerk off to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
They're for admiring the placement of fat tissue on beautiful female bodies. For art.