Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

G-Hawk posted:

checking in to say LOL gently caress baylor

murdering baylor feels good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

lol, :boink: off the facemask

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
A special teams fuckup happened in a Georgia Tech game, and it wasn't us who committed it for once!

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
The crowd loving reacted to the punter getting hit. Come the gently caress on

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

I think it depends, USF would have a stronger case

USF is not actually very good so I assume they're gonna drop a couple

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Has The Game Has Passed Bud Foster By? My Column

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Didnt SASwiki or so,etching have a bunch of good Paul Johnson gifs? I miss that thing.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

MourningView posted:

Ill hear none of it :colbert:

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

MourningView posted:

Nah team is just stupid young and can't do what he's asking them to well enough.

This is going about as almost badly as I expected except the offense has life (minus the parts where we kill ourselves with mistakes).

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Nah team is just stupid young and can't do what he's asking them to well enough.

This is going about as almost badly as I expected except the offense has life (minus the parts where we kill ourselves with mistakes).

It would be going textbook if only Sean Savoy could catch a punt.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Virginia Tech is going to win this game, GT will go three and out once and fumble once and VT won't make any more special teams mistakes and continue scoring with ease on offense.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Jovial Cow posted:

It would be going textbook if only Sean Savoy could catch a punt.

Apparently we have no one that can catch a punt or a kick and do anything with it. Which is crazy given the team feels a lot faster this year than in years past.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

Pakled posted:

Virginia Tech is going to win this game, GT will go three and out once and fumble once and VT won't make any more special teams mistakes and continue scoring with ease on offense.

I see what youre doing here. Counter argument, GT will continue rolling, VT will go down by 14 and go into desperation mode that theyre down two scores against a possession team, will proceed to make countless errors in ways you can only begin to imagine. Everyone will throw a hissy fit, GT will win comfortably.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Okay sure but Old Dominion

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Marquis de Pyro posted:

If App State is good for like 30 years when I'm old no one will remember that Michigan getting clowned on by them was overly embarrassing so I'm rooting for them

Nobody is ever going to forget that lol

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Dax my man you gotta make that tackle holy poo poo.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
meanwhile, WVU has gone up 51-7 on Baylor

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Our back up qb loving blows and I hate this game

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
App St is getting smoked

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Starting qb and rb being dead ended this offense

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

App State is getting trucked. WTF is going on?

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

MourningView posted:

If UCF loses App St might wind up with a real case for the G5 NY6 slot

This post did not age well

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

MourningView posted:

Okay sure but Old Dominion

Same thing. Which you can put on the coaches for not getting guys to stay their time and recruiting inferior players behind him, but it ain't the game passing Bud so much as the deficiency of the roster.

Young teams man I dunno.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Starting qb and rb being dead ended this offense

Proteus Jones posted:

App State is getting trucked. WTF is going on?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
----this is where I almost made another banable post about Baylor---

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
What the gently caress is that play call.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

General Dog posted:

lol

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
VT fans leaving with 18 minutes of game time left at home

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

58-14 now

suck it baylor

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
This trash VT team will still beat UVA somehow

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
just tuned in - what in the gently caress is going on

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

i hope texas doesnt poo poo themselves saturday because the texas/wv game could be real fun

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

What happened to Crotch Bat?

Is he still around? He's probably standing on a stool--noose tied snugly around his neck--rocking slowly back and forth mumbling about Tidewater recruits.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Webbeh posted:

VT is refusing to stack the box against us so we've scored a TD on every possession, plus some bad offensive playcalling, lots of big penalties, and a special teams mishap is keeping their offense off the field

Also we started Tobias Oliver, TaQuon hasn't taken a snap all game

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

UVA coastal sacrifice.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

Webbeh posted:

Jovial Cow posted:

I see what youre doing here. Counter argument, GT will continue rolling, VT will go down by 14 and go into desperation mode that theyre down two scores against a possession team, will proceed to make countless errors in ways you can only begin to imagine. Everyone will throw a hissy fit, GT will win comfortably.

gently caress. This. poo poo.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

G-Hawk posted:

i hope texas doesnt poo poo themselves saturday because the texas/wv game could be real fun

By transitive property via Baylor, WV is 40 points better.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

G-Hawk posted:

i do

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

LeeMajors posted:

What happened to Crotch Bat?

Is he still around? He's probably standing on a stool--noose tied snugly around his neck--rocking slowly back and forth mumbling about Tidewater recruits.

I hope not. But I am sure he's still bitching about Fuente.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

General Dog posted:

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take

• Locked thread