Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
The Nebraska Football University Cornhuskers won their first game of the season.

Their first home win in over a year. Their first conference win in almost a year. Also they are really bad. And,

MourningView posted:

Hooiser noooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

northwestern has been playing damien anderson's kid at running back and i have never felt older in my life

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

R.D. Mangles posted:

northwestern has been playing damien anderson's kid at running back and i have never felt older in my life

it was a shocking epiphany when I was sitting in front of the tv and realized that I am several years older than all of the players

Sir Thats Gross
May 27, 2006
Alabama committed a hate crime against Tennessee on national TV. If there’s any consolation in this loss, it’s that the guys keep fighting despite not having much of a chance. I admire that and it looks as though they want to actually play for Pruitt. It’s a stark contrast between this year and last year. I’m still a big fan of Pruitt and his approach, so let’s see how the rest of the year pans out. I think we can pull off 3 more wins and make it to a bowl, if we win more then that’s great too.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Virginia is the best team in the land

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My team is bad and I feel bad.

Shats Basoon
Jun 13, 2013

Gobraskaaaaaa :cheers::yotj:

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
Rondale Moore is one of the most impressive true freshmen I've ever seen, how did this kid wind up at Purdue

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Sir Thats Gross posted:

Alabama committed a hate crime against Tennessee on national TV. If there’s any consolation in this loss, it’s that the guys keep fighting despite not having much of a chance. I admire that and it looks as though they want to actually play for Pruitt. It’s a stark contrast between this year and last year. I’m still a big fan of Pruitt and his approach, so let’s see how the rest of the year pans out. I think we can pull off 3 more wins and make it to a bowl, if we win more then that’s great too.

https://twitter.com/BillBender92/status/1053782315489345536

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
https://twitter.com/danharralson/status/1053792065753149440

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
https://twitter.com/BGChrisOwens/status/1053786619961114625

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
My Michigan rant after their ND loss keeps looking worse and worse. They might actually be a good team! They are not Back, Baby until they beat Ohio State though.

Sir Thats Gross
May 27, 2006

The most punchable of faces

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
top 3 football coaches

Nick Saban
Jeff Brohm
Bill Clark

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

very excited about northwestern's Signature Win against Purdue

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
CHOO CHOO MOTHER FUCKER BOILER UP gently caress YOU URBZ CRIER

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
Mizzou won a stupid rear end game, lmao OSU but most importantly

COUGS BITCH!!

augias
Apr 7, 2009

e.

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

Wheez

:)

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Hope u chuggin fireball in heaven rn wheez

I was worried we'd lose today but Washington looked pretty good, we are just so deep at RB that our school's all-time leading rusher was out and we still got a season-high for rush yards

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
COUGS BINCH

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

Donated $50 to SPLC in Wheez's name. Go Cougs.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

seems the voters have no choice but to go ahead and move texas up to #6

another successful week

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

Manoueverable posted:

Hope u chuggin fireball in heaven rn wheez

I was worried we'd lose today but Washington looked pretty good, we are just so deep at RB that our school's all-time leading rusher was out and we still got a season-high for rush yards

I figured this would be a tight one and as the game unfolded it was your typical "experienced team staying poised and holding down the plucky upstart" situation.

Apple Cup going to be pretty drat good again this year by the look of it.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

So I guess Michigan is going to be the B1G's blood sacrifice to Bama this year?

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
R.I.P., Wheez. Goodnight, goons.

maxallen
Nov 22, 2006

how the gently caress do you celebrate when you're the one who brought this team down to this level? fucker

congrats cougs, boilermakers

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Cthulu Carl posted:

So I guess Michigan is going to be the B1G's blood sacrifice to Bama this year?

Michigan will still lose to Ohio State this year, which will only look worse after Purdue's buttfucking of tOSU

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
What a hell of a day of football. Wish you were here to see it, wheez. RIP

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Sir Thats Gross posted:

Help us Ed Orgeron. You're our only hope.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

C-Euro posted:

Michigan will still lose to Ohio State this year, which will only look worse after Purdue's buttfucking of tOSU

Yeah, I plan on the Spot Being Good again, but I'd like for another team to get fucksawed, so I'll allow Jim Harbaugh to do the needful this once.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/FatKidDeals/status/1053849767183347712

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Holy loving lord what happened to the Buckeyes?

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.
That Purdue fan still has cancer and Ohio State is still going to slip into the playoffs.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Warbird posted:

Purdue Pete happened

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Warbird posted:

Discovered they were boat racing.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

ur in my world now posted:

What a hell of a day of football. Wish you were here to see it, wheez. RIP

Sorry but who is wheez?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

sponges posted:

Sorry but who is wheez?

Get out.

Adbot