Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Spergin Morlock posted:

when mark zuckerberg went for a jog in beijing and then begged xi jinping to name his child. to help raise his profile for a presidential run in the US.

i'm the midair pose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Kerry James Marshall painted this huge, beautiful mural for a library in a black Chicago neighborhood

Against Marshall's wishes, Rahm Emanuel had the mural sold at a Christie's to give the library funding. Now some billionaire owns it

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i'm the midair pose

drat Xi is hot

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i'm the midair pose

goddamn this dude takes the staged dictator photos to another level

Ostiosis
Nov 3, 2002

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

zuck has the same hairline as the magabomber and elon musk

Fuzzy McDoom
Oct 9, 2007

-MORE MONEY FOR US

-FUCK...YOU KNOW, THE THING

Military/CIA black sites around the world were exposed because a bunch of spec ops bro idiots at isolated bases in low-tech countries ran around with fitness trackers that uploaded their jogging to a publically-viewable map

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fuzzy McDoom posted:

Military/CIA black sites around the world were exposed because a bunch of spec ops bro idiots at isolated bases in low-tech countries ran around with fitness trackers that uploaded their jogging to a publically-viewable map

hahahaha

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fuzzy McDoom posted:

this really is a jam packed decade of stupidity

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

remember when this happened less than 3 weeks ago?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Fuzzy McDoom posted:

my fav was the one shaped like a plane

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

Spergin Morlock posted:

remember when this happened less than 3 weeks ago?

had genuinely forgotten lmao

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
This Is America was only released like 5 months ago lol

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

just recalled "atari teenage riot"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujPzvylY1GA

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Taintrunner posted:

goddamn this dude takes the staged dictator photos to another level

to be fair it is a square in front of several hotels and it's not too weird to see tourists jogging there

Dec 26, 2012

Flavius Aetass posted:

This Is America was only released like 5 months ago lol

jesus

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

GalacticAcid posted:

just recalled "atari democrats"

The video game crash basically happened as soon as they started using the term, lol

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

just recalled "atari teenage riot"

still fun to listen to imo

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

https://medium.com/@shitHRCcantsay/let-me-remind-you-fuckers-who-i-am-e6e8b297fe47

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Modest Mao posted:

to be fair it is a square in front of several hotels and it's not too weird to see tourists jogging there

have you not heard the efforts this dudes photographer goes to in order to make zuck look normal height

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

ikanreed posted:

Oh my God. I should have gone one letter further before deciding to quote. Holy poo poo.

"Dr. Frick's stament shows without doubt that the Hitler Cabinet realizes that in order to avert the danger of political isolation, Germany most not only continue a Pacific and conciliatory policy abroad but must also abstain from too drastic measures against the Communists."

Centrists were always dumb

Lol

Lmhohgg

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Algund Eenboom posted:

Kerry James Marshall painted this huge, beautiful mural for a library in a black Chicago neighborhood

Against Marshall's wishes, Rahm Emanuel had the mural sold at a Christie's to give the library funding. Now some billionaire owns it

god I hate Rahm

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Taintrunner posted:

have you not heard the efforts this dudes photographer goes to in order to make zuck look normal height

no but lol ok I get it now

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Taintrunner posted:

It's pretty incredible when you noticed how much closer zuck is to the camera than the other subjects. Actually, anything about zuck's weird PR campaign as a presidential-esq man of the people deserves to be in this thread.

https://twitter.com/GrahamStarr/status/885343770031554560

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/dineshdsouza/status/966068560178098176?lang=en

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
Dinesh you're gay

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc

Algund Eenboom posted:

ooh, that reminds me: chicago (under daley) sold the revenues for its parking meters in 2008 for the next 75 years for $1 billion to a bunch of investors in places like abu dhabi and saudi arabia, who then jacked the prices up

looks like that investment will break even in 2021, and the investors will still have 62 years of revenue left

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Mt. Rushmore was carved by a friend of the KKK

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
I'm sure adults managed to shoot more than one kid.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/871328428963901440

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Chicago PD had black sites

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Sticky Nate posted:

Chicago PD had black sites

"had"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Davis was a registered Democrat and supported John F. Kennedy's 1960 election campaign as well as Robert F. Kennedy's 1968 campaign.[43] John F. Kennedy would go on to revoke Sammy's inauguration invitation on account of his upcoming wedding with the white actress May Britt.[44] He went on to become a close friend of President Richard Nixon and publicly endorsed him at the 1972 Republican National Convention.[43] Davis also made a USO tour to South Vietnam at Nixon's request.

Nixon invited Davis and his wife, Altovise, to sleep in the White House in 1973, the first time African-Americans were invited to do so. The Davises spent the night in the Lincoln Bedroom.[45] Davis later said he regretted supporting Nixon, accusing Nixon of making promises on civil rights that he did not keep.[46] Davis was a long-time donor to the Reverend Jesse Jackson's Operation PUSH organization.[47]

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

John F. Kennedy would go on to revoke Sammy's inauguration invitation on account of his upcoming wedding with the white actress May Britt.

succccccccccccccccc

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Camelot

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Am I misreading that or was a black person not invited to sleep at the white house till *1973*

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

MikeCrotch posted:

Am I misreading that or was a black person not invited to sleep at the white house till *1973*

Well, slaves aren't exactly "invited".

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
and it was nixon who did it, for sammy davis jr, a black jew married to a white lady

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
It is a silly place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

It's only a model!