Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

lmao this dumb gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

McGlockenshire posted:

I wonder if he was honest during that conversation. He seems to have lived his life as a series of persistent and ever-changing lies, spinning a narrative around himself meant to aggrandize him in the eyes of others.

TRUMP

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

I'm the pasty white guy wearing an eyepatch

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

it really needs to be emphasized how much this guy was railing about the caravan and blaming jews for it

I wonder where he got that strange notion from :thunk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqtbwhJz7Fs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYV7dXGYAvU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNkK_vLbZcQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAjcWfhAsH0

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
gab exposing themselves as anti-freespeech will hurt them more than being associated to a mass murderer.

and this whole obsession with deplatforming is make these nazis more radical and more violent as they retreat to their undergroup echo chambers to prep for the racewar

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

smoke sumthin bitch posted:

gab exposing themselves as anti-freespeech will hurt them more than being associated to a mass murderer.

and this whole obsession with deplatforming is make these nazis more radical and more violent as they retreat to their undergroup echo chambers to prep for the racewar

as we can see, from how dangerous milo and Alex Jones became after-

oh

huh

weird

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

gab has had this problem with their core userbase because they have banned some accounts engaging in race-war-now talk

deplatforming might push some nazis into disorganized "lone wolf" violence but what's the alternative? they're going to be violent no matter what. "better" for it to be disorganized than organized.

http://www.monroeworktoday.org/explore/

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 19:49 on Oct 27, 2018

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 23 days!)

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

oh

huh

weird

They're both a lot more likely to go on a shooting spree now I guess.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Pomp posted:

this is all tanking the mid-terms for republicans right

It's badly derailing the Caravan thing off much of the news.

And everytime news makes you feel infuriated and like you want to screw the GOP over, that's an indication of what powers blue turnout.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The media is going to deny any links to right wing extremism and pretend this is a "domestic terrorism" issue.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Anybody who points out that almost all the "domestic terrorism" is coming from one side is just trying to divide us and not unite us.

Obliterati
Nov 13, 2012

Pain is inevitable.
Suffering is optional.
Thunderdome is forever.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Anybody who points out that almost all the "domestic terrorism" is coming from one side is just trying to divide us and not unite us.

I type, from behind my flipped over desk

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

That would be true if they were in more organized groups but the majority of the violence has been from crazy lone wolves getting all hosed up on gab posts and other insane internet poo poo. Deplatforming them and cutting out ways for them to communicate keeps the crazies from being fed the poo poo that gets them ready to go kill.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Obliterati posted:

I type, from behind my flipped over desk

*bullets whizzing overhead*

"It's important that at this moment we don't allow ourselves to give in to tribalism."

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

*bullets whizzing overhead*

"It's important that at this moment we don't allow ourselves to give in to tribalism."

If we just reach across the aisle and shake hands we can come together, once they voluntarily drop the guns of course.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
fyi this guy is legit and you should follow him

https://twitter.com/professor_stas/status/1056258220254212096

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Gumball Gumption posted:

That would be true if they were in more organized groups but the majority of the violence has been from crazy lone wolves getting all hosed up on gab posts and other insane internet poo poo. Deplatforming them and cutting out ways for them to communicate keeps the crazies from being fed the poo poo that gets them ready to go kill.
also because some people profit from it

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

oh

huh

weird

i'd rather deal with fewer, more radicalized nazis because we forced them into a hole, than more, less radicalized nazis that just end of more radicalized anyways because we let them have a platform.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I'm the pasty white guy wearing an eyepatch

its an antifa locator implant u libtard its not from stabbing his eye out while practicing his katana skills on a killary poster

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Grape posted:

It's badly derailing the Caravan thing off much of the news.

And everytime news makes you feel infuriated and like you want to screw the GOP over, that's an indication of what powers blue turnout.

My girlfriend works with people who go to that synagogue (they're all unhurt), and it turns out the shooter lived like five minutes from us, so right now I'm more sad and numb than anything else. But I imagine I'll be loving furious later.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
11 killed now

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

loving nazis

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cargo cult posted:

is tempel ov blud a real thing or just some silly online-empherma cult thing with like two members?

they have like 4 members

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

I won't tell you what to do with your time or Twitter account. I will, however, tell you that Alessandra Mussolini has threatened (frivolous, everyone agrees) legal action against anyone who disparages her grandfather

e: by the way, the three corpses are hanging from the roof of a gas station. The gas station no longer exists, and if you were curious, that lot is now taken by a building that, currently, hosts a McDonald's franchise

hackbunny has issued a correction as of 21:32 on Oct 27, 2018

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
So was the Pittsburg shooter a CHUD or what

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Slutitution posted:

Normal nazi it looks like

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Slutitution posted:

Somehow worse

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Non-trumpian Nazi with proto-chud tendencies

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Slutitution posted:

good job at reading anything

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1056284859340152838

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?
Watching the prez of the US fish for applause for himself while condemning a right-wing terror attack is pretty solidly trump.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

oh it's the guy that believes in infowars poo poo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

RIP

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
not sure how paypal and gab are tied together, but gab has a "premium" feature where users can subscribe to other users and fund them

the synagogue shooter was premium

or "pro" or whatever

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Darkman Fanpage posted:

oh it's the guy that believes in infowars poo poo

infowars used to be good before it became so racist

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

infowars used to be good before it became so racist

You mean when it was about 9/11 Truth?

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
so was this guy closer to a boomer or to the atomwaffen set

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

So what you're saying is de-platforming is successful in the proof of them being minimized, weakened, causing a few of them to lash out violently?

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

cargo cult posted:

so was this guy closer to a boomer or to the atomwaffen set

Gen X Nazi, I don't know where this falls on your scale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003

Goon Danton posted:

Gen X Nazi, I don't know where this falls on your scale

Let's slot him into "90's militiaman"