Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Madtrixr posted:

It's this. Josuke is a very good boy who loves his mom, and anyone threatening her sets him off harder than insulting his hair. Like I fully believe if Rohan ever insinuated he was going to go after her during their fight, Josuke would have literally torn him in half. Same for every other villain.

Angelo also went after his mom, for the record. So yeah, if you wanna get turned into something hosed up, threaten to murder Tomoko Higashikata while Josuke is in earshot.

Angelo killed Josuke's grandfather

RIP Grandfather Cop that no one remembers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

exploded mummy posted:

There is no stand that could bring him back (into my memory).

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

I've got a feeling that part 5 will become a lot of people's favorite parts, given the way David Pro.is handling it so far.

Madtrixr
Nov 27, 2010

exploded mummy posted:

Grandpa Cop seemed like a good guy but ACAB.

Yeah he killed Grampa, THEN went after Tomoko, so Josuke was like double mad. Anger 2x. I'm surprised he didn't immediately smash angelorock but he's not that kind of guy.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Flesnolk posted:

I'm liking Golden Wind so far, admittedly as someone with not much non-meme experience with JJBA

Waaaaaaahhh

Edit: even memed to gently caress parts of this show are not spoilers.

So don't do anything dirty!

Also, JoJo kills Dumbledore

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Oct 27, 2018

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

could you not

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
Switchblade Switcharoo

Johnny Joestar posted:

could you not

Nahhh , it's better to warn people that nothing beats Stardust Crusaders

Edit: If you quoted this, you are the cause of the thread lock!!!!

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Oct 27, 2018

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

EVIL Gibson posted:

Nahhh , it's better to warn people when they see it they are not immediately phased by such a dumb stand .

No, I'm pretty sure it's better to not bring up a subject that's going to get the thread locked again until next Friday.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

You can just go to the manga thread to drop spoilers, they're down to talk about all Jojo stuff over there.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Yes the question of how Gold Experience actually works is an important one for this, the anime thread.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Madtrixr posted:

So yeah, if you wanna get turned into something hosed up, threaten to murder Tomoko Higashikata while Josuke is in earshot.

But Otoishi also did that. With a sick guitar riff, no less!

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

EVIL Gibson posted:

If you like meme from JoJo, then this series is the one with "How does King Crimson actually loving work?!".

Not even a spoiler because even fans that try to explain it are constantly tripped up because of how it's presented.

ban all manga posters from this thread they are too dumb to live

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Hey welcome to Polpo Pranks !!! If you thought last week's Finger eating prank was epic, wait until you see Polpo's 「Wall Pizza」prank!
Remember to like, rate and subscribe!

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
Let’s just do a test by asking people.

Anime viewers, please name all the Stands after each episode and tell me what they can do!

From this, we will judge their complexity.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Stairmaster posted:

ban all manga posters from this thread they are too dumb to live

I changed my poo poo because apparently other people can spoiler the show but not random tidbits already spread to gently caress and back.

PS: you will lock the thread if you don't remove my quote lol

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Oct 27, 2018

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Madtrixr posted:

Yeah he killed Grampa, THEN went after Tomoko, so Josuke was like double mad. Anger 2x. I'm surprised he didn't immediately smash angelorock but he's not that kind of guy.

He really isn't. Jotaro or Giorno may kill you. Josuke is not that nice, he'll make you wish you were dead. But you'll keep alive, suffering, horribly mutated.

Or he'll befriend you only to scam you and burn your house down.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Madtrixr posted:

Grandpa Cop seemed like a good guy but ACAB.

Don't go poo poo talking Koichi's dog. That's not cool.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Josuke didn't burn down Rohan's house. That was a new ability that Rohan developed: 「Burning Down the House」.

Schwarzwald posted:

Don't go poo poo talking Koichi's dog. That's not cool.

I'm amazed that Koichi is so powerful that he had a pet dog that DIDN'T get killed.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Josuke didn't burn down Rohan's house. That was a new ability that Rohan developed: 「Burning Down the House」.

I'm amazed that Koichi is so powerful that he had a pet dog that DIDN'T get killed.

Koichi is so powerful that he stole Josuke's role as the Jojo that shows up in the next part.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

sirtommygunn posted:

Koichi is so powerful that he stole Josuke's role as the Jojo that shows up in the next part.

It's a power only shown by one man before. But that man did not steal and had dignity, so I refuse to put this gremlin on the same level as true friend and businessman Robert E. O. Speedwagon.

Nephthys
Mar 27, 2010

I'm pretty sure Speedwagon did steal considering he grew up as a thief. :colbert:

Dude had dignity for days though, I'll give you that.

BaDandy
Apr 3, 2013

"This taste...

is the taste of a liar!"
The only thing Speedwagon stole is my heart. :colbert:

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Even Speedwagon is afraid of having no dignity.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

sirtommygunn posted:

koichi is the part 4 jojo.

rohan is speedwagon.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

EVIL Gibson posted:

I changed my poo poo because apparently other people can spoiler the show but not random tidbits already spread to gently caress and back.

PS: you will lock the thread if you don't remove my quote lol
My Stand is Black Sabbath but it yells YOU POSTED MANGA SPOILERS DIDNT YOU and then it locks the threa

So watch out fools

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

exploded mummy posted:

part iv is pretty terrible if you get around to it, Teronsuke and Angelo are trapped in living hells, Shinobu doesn't know that Kosaku is dead and Hayato can't really explain what the gently caress actually happened, Nijimura's dad never gets saved, an American ends up baby trafficking with no indication of the parents knowing what happened in a town that also has like 3 dozen missing young women that vanished without a trace

tbf angelo 100% deserved it, teronsuke probably deserved it, and the real Kosaku was already murdered so that whole situation is basically just being reset to how it was supposed to be

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Did Shigechi's parents ever find out he died?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Wait, where is this animation from? One of the games?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

RatHat posted:

It's probably from a commercial for a volume release.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

RatHat posted:

Commercial for the magazine/jojoveller

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
p5 has the second worst op (1st is p4 OP #1) and worst ending animation (the song is fine, its a good example of music, at least american music, from the mid 90s) as befitting of a lower tier jojo's part imho

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Relin posted:

p5 has the second worst op

I wouldn't put it quite that low but it is one of the lower ones, def an opinion I can respect

Relin posted:

(1st is p4 OP #1)

What the gently caress

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

the worst jojo op imo is the heavy guitar one thats all about how josuke is gonna get that bastard kira, while for 3/4rds of the episodes with that OP kira is just lounging at home, doing nothing but kissin his hands

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Electric Phantasm posted:

Did Shigechi's parents ever find out he died?

I think it was mentioned that Josuke had to deliver the news to them.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Kikas posted:

I think it was mentioned that Josuke had to deliver the news to them.

How would he ever explain that?

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
It is really hosed up that Polpo keeps bananas in a fridge.

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
he got what he deserved

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

loving love Fiona Apple posted:

How would he ever explain that?

“I’m sorry to tell you this but a hand-fetishist’s ghostly cat boy exploded your Minion.”

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

FutureFriend posted:

the worst jojo op imo is the heavy guitar one thats all about how josuke is gonna get that bastard kira, while for 3/4rds of the episodes with that OP kira is just lounging at home, doing nothing but kissin his hands

otoh it's also one of the best for that exact reason

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

“I’m sorry to tell you this but a hand-fetishist’s ghostly cat boy exploded your Minion.”

"we always knew this day would come"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwiebel
Feb 19, 2011

Hi!

Rahu posted:

It is really hosed up that Polpo keeps bananas in a fridge.

No.
They don't go brown as fast if you keep them in the fridge. Which makes it ideal if they already have the right sweetness or you want to keep them around for a while longer before eating them.
Only really recommended if you don't keep much else in the fridge and if you don't always keep Bananas in there.