Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Did that end up happening?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

From what they said at the Columbus show.....kinda? But also it was a huge mess.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I think the detroit show along with the st. louis show from the same tour was sent to the cornfield

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

FutonForensic posted:

Found in the wild

At a glance I thought this was Snufkin and now I’m disappointed.

Someone make Snufkin. And Moomintroll somehow, too.

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

Blockhouse posted:

I think the detroit show along with the st. louis show from the same tour was sent to the cornfield

I think Detroit was before the new audience question format too. They have unofficially said it will never be released.

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!
I'm just getting caught up and those of you were previously saying John Roderick plays the theme shittier every time, hooo boy were you not exaggerating.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

sounds like the bad piano dad of guitars

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Dr. Strings can still help, though.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Also gently caress, I forgot it was nearly time

https://twitter.com/Tim_Batt/status/1047078220225568768

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!
Did Travis’s tweet delay this week’s MBMBAM?

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Not Operator posted:

I'm just getting caught up and those of you were previously saying John Roderick plays the theme shittier every time, hooo boy were you not exaggerating.

He is getting up there in age.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Justin killed Travis and counted on pulling a Weekend at Bernie's. That requires Travis to talk though, so now Justin's trying to get a voodoo priestess to help. If that fails he's poo poo out of luck because that's where the movie series ends.

Edit: I know the brothers plugged Hey Riddle Riddle. I wanted to enjoy it. I was willing to keep giving the host's improv a pass. But the hosts constantly display contempt for one another.

E.g., this weeks episode has JPC that telling the other hosts to "suck on a dogs anus" after doing a mini skit where he complained about treating him like poo poo.

RandomPauI fucked around with this message at 12:42 on Oct 24, 2018

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

RandomPauI posted:

Justin killed Travis and counted on pulling a Weekend at Bernie's. That requires Travis to talk though, so now Justin's trying to get a voodoo priestess to help. If that fails he's poo poo out of luck because that's where the movie series ends.

Edit: I know the brothers plugged Hey Riddle Riddle. I wanted to enjoy it. I was willing to keep giving the host's improv a pass. But the hosts constantly display contempt for one another.

E.g., this weeks episode has JPC that telling the other hosts to "suck on a dogs anus" after doing a mini skit where he complained about treating him like poo poo.

I mean, that's the joke. They're not actually mortal foes who somehow are doing a podcast together.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

AndrewP posted:

PUBG is a tense milsim Arma spinoff-spinoff that was more successful than anyone could have ever expected. if you think the matches are too long then maybe it's not for you but I would call that a feature, not something they should have "fixed" to make it more like Fortnite

I just think holding PUBG up to the standard of "bonafide cultural phenomenon" is a little tough, considering the game that it is. I'm not even sure how Fortnite got there but it for sure made a lot of compromises that I don't think improve the experience.

PUBG probably could have stayed on top if it had literally any unique visual elements at all and didn't run like rear end at the height of its popularity.

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!
Having just one map until after Fortnite stole it's lunch couldn't have helped either.

dirksteadfast
Oct 10, 2010
I’m glad it took Justin so long to realize when this, their Halloween episode, was actually being released.

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

dirksteadfast posted:

I’m glad it took Justin so long to realize when this, their Halloween episode, was actually being released.

Probably my favorite thing in this episode, although the build-up to the episode title and the Haunted Doll Watch were excellent as well

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

So are these cowards going to do 420 or what

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
They are just angry enough at each other to make this an all-time episode, holy poo poo

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Never leave travis alone for too long, cause he will wang up your plans if you give him the chance.

Thank travis for travis

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
This Haunted Doll Watch is buck wild

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

https://twitter.com/JustinMcElroy/status/1055541665266581504

wagnike2
May 31, 2007

Lucha LaBOOM
Fallout 76, I feel mixed about - but that's solid.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Very cute, I love Pam.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Ohhhhh

When I originally saw this I thought someone had just made that in 76. I didn't realize that Bethesda hand placed them.

That's rad.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
gently caress PUBG and Fortnite. Play The Darwin Project instead. It's free, games are short because it's only 10 player elimination, you build your own equipment, and an 11th player can be a Director that messes with the players or gives them bonuses. It's rad.

It's super weird that Polygon ditched the humor entirely. Even without Justin and Griffin, the combination of Simone/Jenna/Pat/Brian was still absolute gold, and the Jackbox series was still a weekly watch for me. I blame Nick for loving it all up. They had a trusted brand with tons of great content, then it all came to a screeching halt and they never quite got their momentum back even after Brian was hired.

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

sticklefifer posted:

gently caress PUBG and Fortnite. Play The Darwin Project instead. It's free, games are short because it's only 10 player elimination, you build your own equipment, and an 11th player can be a Director that messes with the players or gives them bonuses. It's rad.

It's super weird that Polygon ditched the humor entirely. Even without Justin and Griffin, the combination of Simone/Jenna/Pat/Brian was still absolute gold, and the Jackbox series was still a weekly watch for me. I blame Nick for loving it all up. They had a trusted brand with tons of great content, then it all came to a screeching halt and they never quite got their momentum back even after Brian was hired.

At least they're occasionally letting BDG do poo poo like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVdTZhmsGsU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Zeeman posted:

At least they're occasionally letting BDG do poo poo like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVdTZhmsGsU

HEY TODD?! WHAT THE gently caress

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
https://twitter.com/briamgilbert/status/1056581508620783622
Yay that sounds sarcastic
:krad:

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

a reason to subscribe to polygons youtube again!

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Ches Neckbeard posted:

a reason to subscribe to polygons youtube again!

I won't go that far but I will say I'm glad Polygon is still letting BDG make the funy gaem entertainment they explicitly hired him on to do.

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
So with Soul Calibur VI having pretty solid character creation tools, what are the odds Griffin and Justin will hop back in the Monstrr Factory saddle for one last ride?

I imagine not too high since they have enough poo poo on their plate already, but one can hope :allears:

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
the McElroys have always been great at ending things before they get lovely and played out but I could watch new Monster Factories until the end of eternity

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters
I have never supported a thing on Patreon but if they had a patreon for Monster Factory I would slam that button so hard.

I mean there aren't enough games out there to support it, but, poo poo, even if there was a kickstarter for a new episode of Monster Factory I'd support that too. Just one episode. Please McElroys, we need it, we're dying.

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.
I am a traveler in a desert of content and monster factory is my water

What's that in the distance? Could it be?

Alas it is a mirage, a cruel trick, another video whose title begins with the word "Why,"

Echoing my thoughts of despair.

I am forsaken in this desolate place

Oh hey there Brian

Brian carries me to the next decaying village, meaning well, but not knowing that

Tomorrow my journey begins anew

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Bard Maddox posted:

the McElroys have always been great at ending things before they get lovely and played out but I could watch new Monster Factories until the end of eternity

I know they're retired from the games industry now, but I'm hoping they come back for one last Monster Factory: Fallout 76 edition.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

The Steves and the Debras may enjoy a shaky peace with the vile brothers, but the Jeffreys shall never forgive.

Serf
May 5, 2011

the sheer joy with which justin and travis prepare to make fun of griffin for misunderstanding the chair actor joke is refreshing

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Top tier munch squad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

Serf posted:

the sheer joy with which justin and travis prepare to make fun of griffin for misunderstanding the chair actor joke is refreshing

This moment was particularly great for me as I misunderstood it the same way Griffin did