Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Hogge on takas, ostitko foorumit välillä, tai otit lowtaxilta suihin, vai mitä tapahtui. Onko Ligur seuraava?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

doverhog posted:

Hogge on takas, ostitko foorumit välillä, tai otit lowtaxilta suihin, vai mitä tapahtui. Onko Ligur seuraava?

isäs otti suihin kun sua teki

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Hah, sama vanha hogge. Kerro meille mielipitees vihreiden pj skabasta, pls.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

doverhog posted:

Yesterday was the forums 20th anniversary, so in celebration lowtax let some of the inmates free.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
menitte sitten arkistoimaan kielilangan

tässä on uusi: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3872832

niillä rasisteilla ei ollut aasiatägiä

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

doverhog posted:

Hah, sama vanha hogge. Kerro meille mielipitees vihreiden pj skabasta, pls.

niinistö olisi niille varmaan fiksuin valinta, mutta niiden omat säännöt taitaa kieltää sen

emma kari vaikuttaa pöntöimmältä joten sen ne varmaan valitsee

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
It's not 2019 yet, I'm not moving to that yet.

Edit: oh wait, the language thread. Nevermind!

No. 1 Callie Fan fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Oct 29, 2018

doverhog
May 31, 2013

https://www.mariaohisalo.fi/ seems like a contenter, sort of came out of nowhere. She's blond tho so the more earthy Kari has an advantage there.

El Perkele
Nov 7, 2002

I HAVE SHIT OPINIONS ON STAR WARS MOVIES!!!

I can't even call the right one bad.

doverhog posted:

https://www.mariaohisalo.fi/ seems like a contenter, sort of came out of nowhere. She's blond tho so the more earthy Kari has an advantage there.

also not in eduskunta so extremely weak tykittely chances

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

doverhog posted:

wikipediasta:

joo, ohisalo on selvää johtaja-ainesta

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-10476524

Theranos with Finnish characteristics

doverhog
May 31, 2013

If a robot really wants to smell my farts, quite frankly his owner will have to pay me for that privilege.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

After the Aalto debacle, the party council going with someone as inexperienced as Ohisalo would be a huge surprise to me. She's cool and good (she's a sociologist specializing in poverty studies) but too green (hurr) yet.

I think Alanko-Kahiluoto has a good shot (especially since she doesn't have any opponents yet!) and she's got the sort of connections to win a council vote as opposed to winning a membership election. If no one else emerges I think Ohisalo might be persuaded to run just so it's not an acclamation which would make it look too obviously like the whole thing was rigged.

El Perkele
Nov 7, 2002

Sulphagnist posted:

After the Aalto debacle, the party council going with someone as inexperienced as Ohisalo would be a huge surprise to me. She's cool and good (she's a sociologist specializing in poverty studies) but too green (hurr) yet.

I think Alanko-Kahiluoto has a good shot (especially since she doesn't have any opponents yet!) and she's got the sort of connections to win a council vote as opposed to winning a membership election. If no one else emerges I think Ohisalo might be persuaded to run just so it's not an acclamation which would make it look too obviously like the whole thing was rigged.

https://www.vihrealanka.fi/juttu/oh...-kasvo%E2%80%9D

quote:

29.10.2018 10.35

RIIKKA SUOMINEN

MARIA OHISALO EI OLE käytettävissä vihreiden puheenjohtajaksi. Hän kertoi asiasta Vihreälle Langalle maanantaiaamuna.

Hän on jo kertonut puoluevaltuuskunnalle päätöksestään.

Ohisalo sanoo pohtineensa, mikä on parasta vihreälle liikkeelle. Hän painottaa, että kyseessä ei ole tavallinen puheenjohtajakilpailu vaan todella poikkeuksellinen tilanne.

”Puheenjohtajan pitää hypätä nopeasti liikkuvaan junaan ja alkaa heti nostattaa vaalitunnelmaa. Tarvitaan luotettava vihreä kasvo. Henkilö, jonka koko Suomi tuntee”, Ohisalo sanoo Vihreälle Langalle.

Ohisalo oli ehdolla puheenjohtajaksi kesällä 2017, jolloin Touko Aalto tuli valituksi.

”Silloin minulla olisi ollu kaksi vuotta aikaa osoittaa, että puoluetta voi johtaa eduskunnan ulkopuolelta. Nyt minun pitäisi todistella liikaa johtajuuttani. Siihen meillä ei ole aikaa.”

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

That's smart from her, and means they need to find a different stalking horse now.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Coward

If she was a Finnish male politician then he would have relished his inexperience and probably won as a result, then hosed up, become depressed and disappeared from publicity.

COWARD

El Perkele
Nov 7, 2002

Nenonen posted:

Coward

If she was a Finnish male politician then he would have relished his inexperience and probably won as a result, then hosed up, become depressed and disappeared from publicity.

COWARD

kepu's strategy of picking random ukkelis to leading positions and then watch them constructively destroy the entire party and nation every now and then seems to work

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
It's time for Teh Gay to take the throne.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Maria Ohisalo posted:

Tarvitaan henkilö, jonka koko Suomi tuntee.

Tietäisin kyllä yhden keminmaalaisen joka ei väistä vastuutaan.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

brakeless posted:

https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-10476524

Theranos with Finnish characteristics

loving pullamössösukupolvi requiring robots to smell they're own farts for them

El Perkele
Nov 7, 2002

Fjäder pitää viime keskiviikon lausuntoaan STT:n mukaan viestinnällisenä mokana, joka ei edusta häntä.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Meanwhile it's business as usual with exports. While the events with Kashoggi and the ongoing Yemen war which has descended to artificial famine have made some countries revoke trading with Saudi Arabia, Finland on the other hand is happily continuing exporting "defensive" weapons and mass surveillance tools to the country. Indeed, recently it was revealed that Finland along with Sweden were secretly campaigning against an EU wide ban on exporting technologies that might be used in authoritarian countries to curb human rights. But really, which is more important, human rights or the welfare state? (Or what's left of it, anyway.)

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

Meanwhile it's business as usual with exports. While the events with Kashoggi and the ongoing Yemen war which has descended to artificial famine have made some countries revoke trading with Saudi Arabia, Finland on the other hand is happily continuing exporting "defensive" weapons and mass surveillance tools to the country. Indeed, recently it was revealed that Finland along with Sweden were secretly campaigning against an EU wide ban on exporting technologies that might be used in authoritarian countries to curb human rights. But really, which is more important, human rights or the welfare stategiving millions upon millions of euros to the rich?

Fixed that for ya.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

It's not Finland's fault that Houthis haven't had the providence to buy APC's from Patria. They would be perfect right now for school buses, ambulances etc.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

Meanwhile it's business as usual with exports. While the events with Kashoggi and the ongoing Yemen war which has descended to artificial famine have made some countries revoke trading with Saudi Arabia, Finland on the other hand is happily continuing exporting "defensive" weapons and mass surveillance tools to the country. Indeed, recently it was revealed that Finland along with Sweden were secretly campaigning against an EU wide ban on exporting technologies that might be used in authoritarian countries to curb human rights. But really, which is more important, human rights or the welfare state? (Or what's left of it, anyway.)

ei sinne mielestäni pitäisi aseita myydä, mutta eikös jemenissä ollut jo jonkinlainen nälänhätä ennen sotaa koska ne käytti suurimman osan kasteluvedestään huumeiden viljelyyn

eikä edes minkään kunnon huumeiden vaan khatin

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Hogge Wild posted:

ei sinne mielestäni pitäisi aseita myydä, mutta eikös jemenissä ollut jo jonkinlainen nälänhätä ennen sotaa koska ne käytti suurimman osan kasteluvedestään huumeiden viljelyyn

I can't really say anything about that, but it's pretty evident that an active Saudi strategy of artificial famine that is shown by blockading food aid to the country is a bigger influencer than some narcotics problem.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Hogge Wild posted:

suomessakin oli joskus hätä kun pontikankeittäjät pisti joukkoon puolet petäjäistä, näitä alettiin kutsua pettureiksi

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Hogge Wild posted:

The saudis are literally blockading the entire country and systematically destroying farms in a deliberate attempt to starve the Houthis out, ya humongous dingus. This is like looking at a guy who's got his leg chopped off and going "but I heard that he stubbed his toe yesterday".

Kehveli
Apr 1, 2009

Push It Like You Push Your Girlfriend
My big brother's in Yemen rn and its making reading any news from the area very nervewrecking. And the Saudi/UAE arms sales even more, man i don't even know :smith:

Kehveli fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Oct 30, 2018

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Cerebral Bore posted:

The saudis are literally blockading the entire country and systematically destroying farms in a deliberate attempt to starve the Houthis out, ya humongous dingus. This is like looking at a guy who's got his leg chopped off and going "but I heard that he stubbed his toe yesterday".

sun kannattaa vähentää liiman haistelua ja lukea posteja tarkemmin

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Hogge Wild posted:

sun kannattaa vähentää liiman haistelua ja lukea posteja tarkemmin

kytke näyttös päälle

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Cerebral Bore posted:

kytke näyttös päälle

tämä on hesburgerin autokaista

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Kossu maitokauppoihin.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Nurge posted:

Kossu maitokauppoihin.

Käy esittämässä pyyntösi täällä.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Kehveli posted:

My big brother's in Yemen rn and its making reading any news from the area very nervewrecking. And the Saudi/UAE arms sales even more, man i don't even know :smith:

Itsekin aina tykkään käydä lomalla sisällissodan keskellä, paljon jännittävämpää kuin se iänikuinen Italia

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Reminder that Lehti is still the only news source you need. gently caress looking at YLE's garbage.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Voisiko tämän maan jotenkin rebootata

quote:

Vihdoinkin se nähdään tv:ssä: elokuussa huutokauppakeisaria tölväissyt Sampo Terho saapuu kuparipannun kanssa Palsanmäen huutokauppaan

Tiistain jaksossa nähdään odotettu kohtaaminen, kun Aki ja Sampo Terho tapaavat vihdoin elokuisen selkkauksen jälkeen.

Tuolloin huutokauppakeisari Aki Palsanmäki pahastui ministeri Sampo Terhon käytettyä huutokauppakeisari-sanaa haukkumasanana.

Eurooppa-, kulttuuri- ja urheiluministeri Sampo Terho vertasi Sdp:n Antti Rinnettä huutokauppakeisariin.

:eng99:

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

Rappaport posted:

Voisiko tämän maan jotenkin rebootata

:eng99:

http://kepu.fi/

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Election fever is rising: Immigration critic and general public nuisance Marco de Wit is turning his "Finland First" organization into a bona fide political party and running for next year's general elections. They even have enough member cards for it.

Their party platform? "Against harmful immigration, islamization and NATO. Bring back our independence from the EU and the glorious markka."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

Election fever is rising: Immigration critic and general public nuisance Marco de Wit is turning his "Finland First" organization into a bona fide political party and running for next year's general elections. They even have enough member cards for it.

Their party platform? "Against harmful immigration, islamization and NATO. Bring back our independence from the EU and the glorious markka."

Vihdoinkin saatiin puolue ketä kehtaa äänestää!