Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Man there ain't sheeeeeeeeeeeeit out in free agency land lol...yikes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

man I have like, 4 RBs who can put up good numbers on any given night, but 2 of them will randomly suck and none of my WRs are good

so, exactly what I should have expected given my record in college fantasy lol

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

TheFlyingLlama posted:

man I have like, 4 RBs who can put up good numbers on any given night, but 2 of them will randomly suck and none of my WRs are good

Marshawn Lynch is out for good and Dalvin Cook has been out forever, so I could use a RB.

Are you desperate enough to take Christian Kirk or Nelson Agholor for one of them?

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

PostNouveau posted:

Marshawn Lynch is out for good and Dalvin Cook has been out forever, so I could use a RB.

Are you desperate enough to take Christian Kirk or Nelson Agholor for one of them?

probably in theory, but I only make fantasy football trades drunk and I don't really have time for that until the weekend

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

TheFlyingLlama posted:

probably in theory, but I only make fantasy football trades drunk and I don't really have time for that until the weekend

This is a bad policy since the games are on the weekend. Just pitch me one of your RBs for whichever you want.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I put some players on the trading block. Open for business.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

TheFlyingLlama posted:

Who do you have? I have some halfway decent WRs and I'm looking for RBs

wandler20 posted:

I put some players on the trading block. Open for business.

How do I see which players?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Play the players on the block should show in the league activity window where you normally see adds and cuts.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Play posted:

Who do you have? I have some halfway decent WRs and I'm looking for RBs

How do I see which players?

Under league tab > trading block

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1437353/tradingblock

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

What are you wanting, a RB?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

WampaLord posted:

What are you wanting, a RB?

RB or WR.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

I'm open for trading as well...looking for a rb. Everyone but Saquon is on the block.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Last week I was down 32 from one player after Thursday. This week I'm up 31 from one player after Thursday.

I think I like this side better.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Silly Burrito posted:

Last week I was down 32 from one player after Thursday.

Technically it was 11 players.

:smuggo:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

WampaLord posted:

Technically it was 11 players.

:smuggo:

Well that's just cheating. :colbert:

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I've already lost this week. My precipitous fall from the top of the league was preordained the second I bragged about being at the top of the league.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I remain aggressively average.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Play posted:

I've already lost this week. My precipitous fall from the top of the league was preordained the second I bragged about being at the top of the league.

Fantasy Football 101 my dude. Don't say a thang!

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

:argh:

gently caress CONNER

Also gently caress me for trying to be cute and clever and not start Stafford

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Can I win a game without scoring a single touchdown? The answer is looking increasingly like yes

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Well it's been a fun ride at the top, but you guys gotta continue the one loss club without me.

:rip:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Sure, I don't score a lot and all my opponents seem to have their worst games of the year against me, but I say good teams find a way to win under any circumstance.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

Sure, I don't score a lot and all my opponents seem to have their worst games of the year against me, but I say good teams find a way to win under any circumstance.

loving Sabbi Piscattali isn't even trying

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

oh awesome my best WR tore his ACL on thursday woo.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

waah posted:

Well it's been a fun ride at the top, but you guys gotta continue the one loss club without me.

:rip:

It ain't over yet Kawalimus.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

WampaLord posted:

loving Sabbi Piscattali isn't even trying

Who is that? Is that Joey?

E

He fielded a full team...

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Silly Burrito posted:

It ain't over yet Kawalimus.

I would've needed to have posted a wall of despair text about how my fantasy football franchise was ruined forever by week 3 to match him.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
How did the Buccs manage to hold my TE to zero catches? ugggggh

What a bad week for ole chimp.

edit:

Someone tell me what the 1% chance looks like for Kenyon Barner to score me 120 points on MNF?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

waah posted:

I would've needed to have posted a wall of despair text about how my fantasy football franchise was ruined forever by week 3 to match him.

Fair enough, and I'm relatively hopeful that Josh Gordon won't get 39 points tonight.

But it definitely could still happen.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Chilichimp posted:

How did the Buccs manage to hold my TE to zero catches? ugggggh

What a bad week for ole chimp.

edit:

Someone tell me what the 1% chance looks like for Kenyon Barner to score me 120 points on MNF?

Buffalo finally finds their answer at QB and Kenyon throws for 15 TDs and 800 yards.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

FYI it's "Bucs"

I used to think there was no official stance on this, but it says "Bucs" on the shoulder pads of the uniforms, so it's clearly the correct way to shorten it.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

WampaLord posted:

FYI it's "Bucs"

I used to think there was no official stance on this, but it says "Bucs" on the shoulder pads of the uniforms, so it's clearly the correct way to shorten it.

Thankks

In other news I love taking flyers on some rando dude and he ends up with a touchdown. Chris Herndon proved to be a decent bye week filler.

/pats himself on the back

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

WampaLord posted:

FYI it's "Bucs"

I'm legit never going to shake that.

At least I'm not some sports moron calling them the Bucks or something.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Hey guys, I...uh...I need to collect your dues 'n stuff...it's $100 per team...pretty sure I told you about it previous...but...yeah...I need that money and I totally promise to not take it and run...

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

weird Asian candy posted:

Hey guys, I...uh...I need to collect your dues 'n stuff...it's $100 per team...pretty sure I told you about it previous...but...yeah...I need that money and I totally promise to not take it and run...

My Banking account number is 6

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

weird Asian candy posted:

Send me your address, your checking account number, your routing number, and your social security number and I'll get on that right away. I need all that information for Paypal. Trust me, they've just gotten really strict lately.

Also...6-0 in my leagues this week. :dance:

A lot of shockers in this league. Going to be close in the standings.

Silly Burrito fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Oct 30, 2018

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Since there are 2 teams at the top and I have the head-to-head win, I declare myself No. 1 for the last week I'll be able to do so.

I planned my byes really poorly and I'll be lucky to field a full roster at all this week.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Both of my WR's Amari Cooper and Golden Tate were traded. Both will have 2 bye weeks. Come on man!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

wandler20 posted:

Both of my WR's Amari Cooper and Golden Tate were traded. Both will have 2 bye weeks. Come on man!

Ouch, that sucks. Goondolences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
My entire bench was on a bye, so I had to pick up *shiver* Ty Montgomery and Alfred Blue. This is no one's fault but my own, but I still feel like bitching about it.