Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
So much awful stuff going on right now I can't even sit here and enjoy the fact that the president doesn't know how to use an umbrella :saddowns:

New page edit: https://mashable.com/article/donald-trump-umbrella-air-force-one.amp

This happened right after he "Good Guy With A Gun"ed the Tree of Life Synagogue

Happy Landfill has a new favorite as of 00:40 on Oct 29, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Where's the schadenfreude in a traditional southern wedding?

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Georgia wedding dot jpeg

Edit: ^^

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Welcome to South Carolina!

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

trickybiscuits posted:

From a couple of days ago, but I don't remember seeing it here: Richard Spencer's wife files for divorce, claims he was 'physically, emotionally, verbally and financially abusive'

Bad stuff but I am glad she's getting out of there.

She didn't deserve it, obviously. It's just.... If you marry a Nazi lunatic, you should expect to get Nazi lunatic treatment, especially if you're a Slavic woman.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

How long has he been a public Nazi? I know my cousin didn't start out as a ragingly vocal MRA who beat his wife, so it's possible she got suckered, too.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Trabant posted:

She didn't deserve it, obviously. It's just.... If you marry a Nazi lunatic, you should expect to get Nazi lunatic treatment, especially if you're a Slavic woman.

She's was a devotee of Dugin prior to marrying Spencer, she knew exactly what she was getting into.

That said, I hope that she gets out of the relationship safely, that he gets prosecuted, that she gets the care and support that she needs to move on, and then lives an utterly miserable life from then on for reasons that are completely unrelated to the fact that she was abused and entirely because she's as much of a Nazi gently caress as her hopefully-soon-to-be-ex-husband.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

https://i.imgur.com/U36IKG4.mp4

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
When you learn to fight by watching anime.

https://i.imgur.com/jx7lzJw.mp4

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Clip is gone.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Say Nothing posted:

I'm so sad this one doesn't have sound because I can only imagine the noises that kid was making must have been incredible.

EDIT: holy poo poo I watched it at 0.5x and he's in the fetal position before he hits the ground.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

William Tell's great-great-grandchildren are a lot less impressive.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Knormal posted:

William Tell's great-great-grandchildren are a lot less impressive.

What? That apple got wrecked.:colbert:

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
If you want to make apple pie you have to crack a few kid skulls.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Jippa posted:

If you want to make apple pie you have to crack a few kid skulls.

I don't know. After all these years, I certainly haven't gotten any pie.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Sam Faust posted:

Keep going, it's actually more than you'd think

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Dec 28, 2007

Kiss this and hang

Nicaden posted:

Video game related schadenfreude that happened just a few hours ago. In the game Fortnite, there’s an ongoing Halloween event that gives you rewards for doing specific challenges. Normally, you’d get xp for doing them, but someone messed up and accidentally basically gave people 35 free levels for the season pass items. It normally takes a few weeks of playing a few hours a day to get them, or you can buy the levels with real world money. The glitch was patched pretty quickly and everybody who did it is allowed to keep them.

The real schadenfreude is all the kids on Reddit and the official forums having absolute meltdowns over missing the glitch and generally a lot of tears are involved. Highlights include kids screaming about how they’re going to uninstall the game or demanding their money back.

One particularly good quote is this:

“Ok, i hope you fuckers go bankrupt. Never let bug abusers keep their stuff, or give it to everyone. "earned " lmao they just landed at a location. I hope fortnite dies”

https://www.reddit.com/r/FortNiteBR/comments/9s4r6u/fortnitemares_part_3_challenge_fix/?sort=new

I got the free levels and all the stuff. I didn't even know what the hell had happened. If my son had gotten up when I asked him to..he'd have gotten it also :smug: He was pretty salty about it for a while too.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Azathoth posted:

She's was a devotee of Dugin prior to marrying Spencer, she knew exactly what she was getting into.

That said, I hope that she gets out of the relationship safely, that he gets prosecuted, that she gets the care and support that she needs to move on, and then lives an utterly miserable life from then on for reasons that are completely unrelated to the fact that she was abused and entirely because she's as much of a Nazi gently caress as her hopefully-soon-to-be-ex-husband.

She also tried to defend Spencer by saying “Oh you don’t need genocide for a white ethnostate!” She’s a Nazi herself and I have little sympathy for her.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sam Faust posted:

necessary, but not sufficient

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

The self-assured smirk of bat boy is hilarious, like he didn't screw up, he just took completely for granted that that was the way he was expected to go about this.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

MizPiz posted:

Where's the schadenfreude in a traditional southern wedding?

the brides face.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Say Nothing posted:

https://i.imgur.com/jx7lzJw.mp4
Need someone to add Naruto ninja sounds to the kid.

And then hit this when the guy knocks him out
https://youtu.be/_TUTJ0klnKk

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Football to the groin, mascot edition

https://content.jwplatform.com/previews/Rb67NCDT?exp=1540848720&sig=081eb9363608f0a2da5a19c489303188

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

That was symbolic for that train-wreck of a game. Stanley just throwing the football into the Hawkeye's dick.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
that mascot must have a long dick

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
https://youtu.be/PTCEPBDekH4

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Since I'm a lazy, please tell me all his replies are people informing him of one of the fundamental laws of the universe: Googly Eyes are ALWAYS funny.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

Proteus Jones posted:

Since I'm a lazy, please tell me all his replies are people informing him of one of the fundamental laws of the universe: Googly Eyes are ALWAYS funny.

I'm just guessing he may have been more upset about the FARTenberry part. :ssh:

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Imagined posted:

I'm just guessing he may have been more upset about the FARTenberry part. :ssh:

LOL

The majesty of the eyes made me completely overlook that. There's also the the "Strong Odor" at the bottom to close it up.

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

Proteus Jones posted:

LOL

The majesty of the eyes made me completely overlook that. There's also the the "Strong Odor" at the bottom to close it up.

Same. Look again and you might spot a third alteration.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

XIII posted:

Same. Look again and you might spot a third alteration.

I see googly eyes (which is the ONLY thing I saw at first)
Fartenberry
Strong Odor

Is there another one? Because I'm just not seeing it.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Man, was this badly timed.

Republican: "adding googly eyes to a single campaign poster (for a cishet white man who already has political power) is political violence!"
Cesar Sayoc and Robert Bowers, immediately: "nah we'll show you what political violence is"

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

Proteus Jones posted:

I see googly eyes (which is the ONLY thing I saw at first)
Fartenberry
Strong Odor

Is there another one? Because I'm just not seeing it.

That's it.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://i.imgur.com/tVjmGRI.mp4

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
the best gym class

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Was listening to some Siren 2 and then tried to show this to my wife while it was playing in the background and she started freaking out. It looks otherworldly from a distance.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Does it just wrap around the wheels?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

marshmallow creep posted:

Was listening to some Siren 2 and then tried to show this to my wife while it was playing in the background and she started freaking out. It looks otherworldly from a distance.

I'm sorry sir but your wife may be retarded.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)